Princess Stephanie Current Events 6 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In her behaviour she reminds me a lot of Elisabeth from Austria, who also had problems with her role, the ceremonies which she considered outdated and rediculous and who would only persue causes she considered worthy of the effort, but those the more fervent. But she was always the emperess of Austria and Hungary and proud of it too. I don't think that ever in her life she would have wished to be a commoner, maybe not an emperess as it involved too much representation, which she detested, but surely aristrocracy. And as much as Steph might want to lead a normal life, I don't think she would trade her life with the life of other single mums of 3. And as much as she might dislike the press poking in her life, se does use them too when it suits her ( nowadays for a good cause, earlier when she invited homestories to convince her family to accept Daniel).

In order to chase away her demons, Elisabeth used extensive sports and travels, love affairs being an impossible escape for her, due to position (also never being on her own) and character. I often thought (though I might be wrong about this) that for Steph her relations with men are her escape, especially when they are still in the developping stage. Btw Elisabeth was also a tatooed Royal which was only discovered after her death and totally shocked the whole family. :D

Last edited:
I agree with you paca. Stephanie once said that it is hard for her to imagine being an anonymous commonor because she lived her whole as the Princess of Monaco. This seems logic to me. I think she wouldn't like the changes and the loss of priviliges, I wouldn't like that neither.
I believe she always treated her country and thus her role with respect. She might have had difficulties from time to time, I guess that's due to her overboarding emotions - which make her so special.

News pics

Some photos from Princess Stephanie's ski vacation in Auron, France..Enjoying sunny winter day with her children..:)

From Eastnews

Attachments

• 0 1.jpg
    0 1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 392
  • 0 2.jpg
    0 2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 0 3.jpg
    0 3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 0 4.jpg
    0 4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 214
Sweet Steph on skiing vacation:

jtutes.jpg

(lightpics)

They are back in Monaco now. Louis, Pauline and Camille restarted school.

Theres this article from the internet it talks about Princess Stephanie and comparing her to this woman named Kelly Monaco who here in America won the best dancing something on a hit dancing show forgot the name of it here just comparing them because Kelly has the last name Monaco and her heritage from Monaco it was over the summer article. Anyway it says that Princess Stephanie back in her day was all over Euorope getting drunk and doing heavy smoking heavy wild partying and doing cocaine and having sex with all different famous men in Europe and America.

ok if that dosent work then heres the sight for it

De La Cruza said:
Theres this article from the internet it talks about Princess Stephanie and comparing her to this woman named Kelly Monaco who here in America won the best dancing something on a hit dancing show forgot the name of it here just comparing them because Kelly has the last name Monaco and her heritage from Monaco it was over the summer article. Anyway it says that Princess Stephanie back in her day was all over Euorope getting drunk and doing heavy smoking heavy wild partying and doing cocaine and having sex with all different famous men in Europe and America.
This is current events in STephs life, not her past. Besides I doubt the veracity of this article which sounds like it is totally based on rumours and I don't see why Steph should be compared to anyone who happens to use the name Kelly Monaco just for the names sake. And what does that have to do with her current life? She is a mother of 3 and does not sing anymore in public (not even in church). If you like to compare her and talk about this article, why not open a new thread which indicates what you would like to talk about?

paca said:
This is current events in STephs life, not her past. Besides I doubt the veracity of this article which sounds like it is totally based on rumours and I don't see why Steph should be compared to anyone who happens to use the name Kelly Monaco just for the names sake. And what does that have to do with her current life? She is a mother of 3 and does not sing anymore in public (not even in church). If you like to compare her and talk about this article, why not open a new thread which indicates what you would like to talk about?

Agreed, she only sings the National Anthym on the balcony :p and Robbie Williams - songs under the shower :D:rolleyes:;)

The site that I found was ugly and distasteful. We do not want such trash here on our beautiful forum. There are sensitive people here, for Christ sake, who love the princess more than anything. I am thinking of you, dear Sebastian, you super sensitive guy. :p

:D:D yes, poor sebastian, our super softie ;). I didn't look at the site because I gathered that, which is why I suggested to put it in a seperate thread so people can avoid it if they are not interested.

Well that was an interesting mail that just left my puter. I didn't write a bit of it.

Anyway,totally agree with you Donna (poor Seb, our super softie ;):) ). That's why asked for it to be put into a seperate thread so, the sensitive people among us, can skip it.

There is article about Steph in a recent German mag. I can't read it yet (but they usually let you see it just before the next issue). I am assuming it is about Matthieu not being on holidays with her (which reopens the discussion about the mysterious man on those pics, Seb - maybe body guard on skies?)

Here is the link http://www.aktuelle.de/aktuelle/content/aktuelle_home.php

paca said:
This is current events in STephs life, not her past. Besides I doubt the veracity of this article
I also agree!

Maybe someone can translate the caption. From Deadline Press

La Princesse Stephanie de Monaco a participe, en direct, a l'emission de television Vendredi Petantes sur Canal Plus entouree du philosophe et ecrivain francais Philippe Sollers et de l'humoriste canadien Stephane Rousseau. Il a un tres grand succes en France actuellement. La Princesse a repondu aux questions des animateurs et de Stephane Bern, le presentateur vedette, avec beaucoup de sincerite. Elle a presentee le programme du 30eme Festival International du Cirque de Monte Carlo dont elle est la presidente, elle a parle de son role de mere, de Princesse, de Femme, son engagement dans Fight Aids Monaco, son association qui s'occupe de malades touches par le SIDA. A la question etes vous heureuse aujourd'hui, elle a repondu heureuse, tres heureuse, j'ai la sante, mes enfants vont bien, tout ce qui s'est passe dans ma vie m'a permis d'etre ce que je suis aujourd'hui...

jzz2gk.jpg

jzz2hi.jpg

jzz2i8.jpg

jzz2j5.jpg

jzz2mf.jpg

jzz2nb.jpg

jzz2nt.jpg

jzz2on.jpg

jzz2pd.jpg

jzz2pt.jpg

OMG Stephanie AT HER BEST! Sebastian move over haha btw how do u know when she sings Robbie :(

And yes please remove all those trial msgs and link to that site...I support all of you.

Anyway the translation:

Princess Stephanie of Monaco participated in a live show called "Vendredi (Friday) Petantes" on Channel Plus, surrounded by french philosopher and writer Phillippe Sollers and canadian comedian Stephane Rousseau, who is very succesful in France nowadays. The Princess sincerely answered the questions of the people mentioned above and presenter Stephane Bern. She presented the program for the 30th Monte Carlo International Circus Festival, of which she's president and also spoke about her role as a mother, Princess, woman, her involvemnet with Fight Aids Monaco; her association which takes charge of anything related to AIDS.

When asked if she was happy nowadays, she replied "Yes, very happy". She said she had good health, her children were doing well, and that everything she has gone through in her life has allowed her to be who she is nowadays.

Thanks for the pics tbhrc!

Very good translation and it looks as though Steph has finally arrived. Wow for that daring jacket with the skulls and the corsage. Too bad I missed it, since it is one of the few clear shows on canal +. Btw se has been on it several times and I think Stephane Berne is also friends with PA.

paca said:
Well that was an interesting mail that just left my puter. I didn't write a bit of it.

Anyway,totally agree with you Donna (poor Seb, our super softie ;):) ). That's why asked for it to be put into a seperate thread so, the sensitive people among us, can skip it.
Hey, who calls me Softie here ?! :mad::p;)

The new pictures of Steph are great. I would love to see a video of the show.

I won't move Mr. 70s ...never, ever :D:p
How I know where she sings... well we're singing together :D;) 'Joke'

paca said:
Very good translation and it looks as though Steph has finally arrived. Wow for that daring jacket with the skulls and the corsage. Too bad I missed it, since it is one of the few clear shows on canal +. Btw se has been on it several times and I think Stephane Berne is also friends with PA.
Yeah, Stephane is a friend. He also supports Stephanie in the FAM project, for example he participated in 'Qui veut gagner des millions' as a team with Steph.

Thanks Paca :) Stephane Bern is also a presenter at times at the Red Cross Ball. BTW Pace in another thread you said you loved Donna's humor, well I love yours and ur very informative posts ;) Keep it up!

Well it seems "the war" has begun once again Mr. Sebastian lol ;) I wonder where's Simon!?!?

sebastian said:
Yeah, Stephane is a friend. He also supports Stephanie in the FAM project, for example he participated in 'Qui veut gagner des millions' as a team with Steph.
Yes, that's true. I think they won sth like 200 000 Euros (give or take). I noticed she is a lot on TV lately, which I find a bit surprising since she used to avoid it like the plague. Though she hasn't dared to come to ONPP on france 3. He is quite entertaining (bernard Montiel was there shortly after the ascension, and he had a hard time to avoid to fall into Olivier Fogiels little traps ;) ), but can be very difficult if you want to avoid to answer any particular questions. He is like a little pittbull that won't let go. But maybe Steph is warming up now and then she launches out.;) :D

sebastian said:
Hey, who calls me Softie here ?! :mad::p;)
Sebastian, nowadays that is a complement. Women don't really like those tough ones. They are interesting and exciting at first, but pretty useless in daily life, so woman ends up changing nappies, using the drill, doing renovations etc all by themselves, besides all the other things they take care of everyday of their lifes, wondering why Goddess created men.;) :D :D And then they meet the softie and know why ;) :D

Is ONPP like a juicy gossip show? And yes Stephanie has been a lot in TV lately since 2003, she mainly talks about AIDS and her association, but lately she also talks about things related to Monaco like her brothers ascension and the Circus. I think since the mid 80s she wasn't a lot like nowadays in TV.

I wonder if we'll see Caroline in a live TV show maybe promoting the ballets or something.

I think it's great we get to see Stephanie in TV and the written press (interviews) because we get to hear things first hand, rather than reading sometimes erroneous facts or opinions by some journalists.

monaco70s said:
Thanks Paca :) Stephane Bern is also a presenter at times at the Red Cross Ball. BTW Pace in another thread you said you loved Donna's humor, well I love yours and ur very informative posts ;) Keep it up!
:eek: :eek: Thanks. and glad to be of service. I'll try to keep the quality standards ;)

BTW you guys should start your one little thread about your strategies to woo Steph and then keep us informed about how you're doing.;) :D could be very interesting.:D :D

LOL Paca :D :)

In fact we have "our" thread, it was called Which Man For Stephanie and there you could read our "battle" for Stephanie. It was Sebastian, Simon, and me battling for her lol

Maybe we should bring up that thread again Sebastian ;)

monaco70s said:
Is ONPP like a juicy gossip show? And yes Stephanie has been a lot in TV lately since 2003, she mainly talks about AIDS and her association, but lately she also talks about things related to Monaco like her brothers ascension and the Circus. I think since the mid 80s she wasn't a lot like nowadays in TV.

I wonder if we'll see Caroline in a live TV show maybe promoting the ballets or something.

I think it's great we get to see Stephanie in TV and the written press (interviews) because we get to hear things first hand, rather than reading sometimes erroneous facts or opinions by some journalists.
Agreed.
ONPP is translated you can't please everyone. It is a talk show that invites people to talk about all sorts of current events from gossip to politics. I'm not 100% sure but it might have been this show that triggered the riots in Paris last year, because Sarkozy was calling peole basically scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom