Princess Stephanie Current Events 5 : Aug.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathieu used to work at the palace and Caroline found out about them dating and she tried to break them up by firing him but stephanie got him a job at the restaurant witch is why in the photos of them on the beach he is holding a tray or is on break but she ownes the restaurant it is a good investment because of tourist and he will always have a job unless the break up or she gets mad at him. (wonder how Caroline is taking all of this seeing all the pictures of the two of them)

RADKER18 said:
Mathieu used to work at the palace and Caroline found out about them dating and she tried to break them up by firing him but stephanie got him a job at the restaurant witch is why in the photos of them on the beach he is holding a tray or is on break but she ownes the restaurant it is a good investment because of tourist and he will always have a job unless the break up or she gets mad at him. (wonder how Caroline is taking all of this seeing all the pictures of the two of them)

I'm not sure this is true...I mean that he was working at the palace.
Never heard of that. Plus Caroline can't fire anybody, I think.
As far as I know Mathieu just works as a waiter in part time because he studies/ studied Business and Commerce ( which would go well with being responsible for the restaurants' staff) But nothing is sure :)
I'll have to figure that out.

I think that story was about Richard Lucas, and I think he was fired by Rainier when the affair with Steph became public because Richard's wife worked for the Palace as well..that's what I read but as we all know the mags' accuracy, we have to take everything with a grain of salt!

Kisses

michelle said:
It is :) ! It is very romantic.
I must say I'm really happy for them. Like my brother said Steph deserves to be loved like that. They are soooo sweeeeet together.

Two more pictures:

(bunte)

Until she finds some one else !

sm1939 said:
Until she finds some one else !

I'll never stop finding these comments a bit harsh. It is as if you whish her bad luck. I sometimes wonder what makes people say such things...

oh! I dont wish her bad Luck at all ,
Im just saying what I thought , thats all.

sm1939 said:
oh! I dont wish her bad Luck at all ,
Im just saying what I thought , thats all.

Ok, I didn't want to offend.
It's just that you hear that all over ..." She'll dumb him for sure...for another boytoy..."
I'm not so sure about that...Why not giving them a chance? I'd be sad if it doesn't work out. You never know. It would be too great if Mathieu will be with her for the rest of her life...
I mean, we all know that it isn't easy this 'Steph and stable relationship thing' But I'm also sure that Stephanie never gave up hope...so nobody should.

michelle said:
Ok, I didn't want to offend.
It's just that you hear that all over ..." She'll dumb him for sure...for another boytoy..."
I'm not so sure about that...Why not giving them a chance? I'd be sad if it doesn't work out. You never know. It would be too great if Mathieu will be with her for the rest of her life...
I mean, we all know that it isn't easy this 'Steph and stable relationship thing' But I'm also sure that Stephanie never gave up hope...so nobody should.

You are right about giving her a chance and stuff.............. but I just couldnt help myself ,

michelle said:
I'm not sure this is true...I mean that he was working at the palace.
Never heard of that. Plus Caroline can't fire anybody, I think.
As far as I know Mathieu just works as a waiter in part time because he studies/ studied Business and Commerce ( which would go well with being responsible for the restaurants' staff) But nothing is sure :)
I'll have to figure that out.

Found the post were i saw the information it was posted by Piewi

Hey, today i heard on the TV that Matiu (or his name) was a waiter of the palace, and when Caroline know that Steph was with him, she expelled (i don´t know how ot say the word in english, but she dismiced? him) of the palace thinking that her sister will forget him!. Buuuut, Steph get a job foor him on the beach and date with him!

Steph, needs to think about herself and her kid's long term financial future. Buying a business for herself is a good idea but buying to indulge a current boyfriend is waste.
Money and men don't mix, I don't mind her dating a younger guy but he should have an established career not a "fixer up" or a user.
Wittykitty:(

She's always gone out with men who were below her in "status." I don't mean that in a snobby way, just that they were not really independent people--they ended up using her for a career, instead of making one themselves. And it never works. Open your eyes Steph!

Lindy80 said:
She's always gone out with men who were below her in "status." I don't mean that in a snobby way, just that they were not really independent people--they ended up using her for a career, instead of making one themselves. And it never works. Open your eyes Steph!

I don't think Mathieu is that kind of guy. He's described as a faithful compainion ... Albert is reported to like him a lot, they sometimes meet to play soccer.

Stephanie ... so very pretty....yesterday :)....

And you can see the necklace she shares with Mat very clearly :)

(sipa)

Attachments

• mchr.JPG
    mchr.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 202
  • mchr3.JPG
    mchr3.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 273
  • mchr4.JPG
    mchr4.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 273
Thank you for these sweet sweet pics, Sebastian :)

I add some from Gettyimages :

Attachments

• 7oct3.jpg
    7oct3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 7oct14.jpg
    7oct14.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 7oct12.jpg
    7oct12.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 7oct6.jpg
    7oct6.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 169
Thanks for the pics :) I also thought the same as you Sebastian when I saw her necklace.

You know what...with that haircut Steph looks exactly like when she was 14 years old....it's completely the same style. ( Well, I know, she looks older in her face now ....and guys: that's normal; she isn't 14 anymore, she's 40 ....:p and it isn't that she looks older now just because she's smoking and stuff! There are 26 years between being 14 and being 40 ...so a few wrinkles are normal ;)) ...But still it's so cute how she maneged to stay so youthful and keep that little sparkling in her eyes ahe always had.

michelle said:
You know what...with that haircut Steph looks exactly like when she was 14 years old....it's completely the same style. ( Well, I know, she looks older in her face now ....and guys: that's normal; she isn't 14 anymore, she's 40 ....:p and it isn't that she looks older now just because she's smoking and stuff! There are 26 years between being 14 and being 40 ...so a few wrinkles are normal ;)) ...But still it's so cute how she maneged to stay so youthful and keep that little sparkling in her eyes ahe always had.

Yeah the hair is soooo sweet on her. She looks sooooo .... ahhh can't tell you.:eek:
I'm crazy about that smile !
aime16ok.gif
Stephanie !

Stephanie , October 10th 2005

(deadline photo press)

Attachments

• DL110530_004.jpg
    DL110530_004.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 164
  • DL110530_008.jpg
    DL110530_008.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 158
  • DL110530_009.jpg
    DL110530_009.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 152
  • DL110530_010.jpg
    DL110530_010.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 179
  • DL110530_011.jpg
    DL110530_011.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 147
What was she doing was it a event a charity thing ? She looks great thanks for the pics.

RADKER18 said:
What was she doing was it a event a charity thing ? She looks great thanks for the pics.

In the other set of pics, I think she was with her siblings and Ernst at the opening of a new hotel/resort owned by the SBM. Yes, she looks great!:) The solo ones, not sure, but on the same day, I think. She's pretty busy. ;)

Last edited:
RADKER18 said:

The last pix where taken as Steph and Albert attended some charity for handicaped people.

sebastian said:
Yeah the hair is soooo sweet on her. She looks sooooo .... ahhh can't tell you.:eek:
I'm crazy about that smile !
aime16ok.gif
Stephanie !

I couldn't agree more my friend. But it looks like as if we can't get rid of Mathieu.
But I still love you Steph !!!!! And I want you to be the mother of my children!!! You are the most beautiful woman no matter what they say. :)

And like Sebastian already said, once again, from me as well:
aime16ok.gif

simon said:
I couldn't agree more my friend. But it looks like as if we can't get rid of Mathieu.
But I still love you Steph !!!!! And I want you to be the mother of my children!!! You are the most beautiful woman no matter what they say. :)

And like Sebastian already said, once again, from me as well:
aime16ok.gif

Great...I think we'd all be happy about another little Grimaldi - ' and whatever your surname is Simon :p' ....

...but I think Steph will leave it at three. I mean you can never be sure...so we'll see....Take your chance Simon, if it comes. ( Even if I believe Mathieu has the very best position in that story) :)

Thank you for the newest pics, Michelle!
I like the fourth one best :)
Here is a very nice one with Albert from that occasion:

eklzdi.jpg

found at "die aktuelle"

Last edited:
So this was were she was instead of being at the game yesterday.

Stephanie says "Thank you"

Princess Stephanie left a message via our cousin and the BdP du Palais which says:' I've been (as well as the rest of the family) informed about the support that was expressed by people all over the world ( you :)) especially on the Web as reaction to Prince Rainier's (my father) passing ... thank you for your thoughts'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom