Princess Stephanie Current Events 5 : Aug.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A wonderful picture of wonderful Steph :)

huoj9v.jpg

(BdP)

Stephanie very busy during the National holiday week ...

...she found so very touching words as she said right after the holy mass: " This is a new beginning for all of us in the family..."

hwh6rd.jpg
hwh6z9.jpg
hwh736.jpg
hwh74z.jpg
hwh79l.jpg
hwh7k6.jpg

(sipa, cp,newscom, polfoto, corbis)

CasiraghiTrio said:
i agree. steph has too often gotten involved with men who would soak her for money. I think she would be wise to be more careful who she falls for. she has so much money at stack, and when you combine with all that money a vunerable woman, there are many unworthy men ready to take advantage of that. Steph seems to be very vunerable and her money is an object of desire for men who are willing to take advantage of her. When you are royal or at least have so much money, you have to be so careful who you allow into your private life. If she's not careful, Steph could wind up in a very bad situation, overpaying lawyers and sweating bullets. I hope she keeps Mathieu at bay and just dates him. No more marriage, please.
Stay single, Steph. That's best for you, and for your children.

I agree. Steph's down to earth, sweet nature has been milked by some unworthy, self absorbed greedy men. And they must have really hurt her. :(

Somehow, I get this feeling...or a karma going round...if you look at the behaviour of his bro...the way he womanise etc...it seems that what goes round comes round....and I think may be the bad things Albert has done has come back and hurt Steph....weird theory...but I do believe in it.

MJ

melissajames said:
I agree. Steph's down to earth, sweet nature has been milked by some unworthy, self absorbed greedy men. And they must have really hurt her. :(

I agree that Stephanie is the down-to-earth one among the Grimaldi trio. She is said to dislike rich men so she goes for the "ordinary" ones. I don't think she's the one at fault when her relationships end. She seems a sensitive person.

I don't know if Mathieu is good for her, but I hope she finds true and lasting happiness in love!

Thanks, Sebastian, for the interview. It's the first time I've heard her speak. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom