Princess Stephanie Current Events 4 : June 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
monaco70s said:
Thanks for the pics everyone. I wonder where was Louis.
You can see him on these two pics for example, with the orange shorts on.
Pauline's shirt is quite funny :D I'm only wondering why Steph lends Daniel
one of her bikinis :D ;)

Attachments

• 2jul05[2].jpg
    2jul05[2].jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 229
  • 2jul05[4].jpg
    2jul05[4].jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 244
  • 2jul05[5].jpg
    2jul05[5].jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 229
Stephanie devestated about London attacks

My cousin J.P. ( working for the bureau de presse of the Palais Princier) just forwarded a SMS of Stephanie onto my cellphone.
She's totally saddnd by the news from London still having friends living in the capital of England. She spoke of memories of living in Paris and using the metro every day ( I have the same momories and also ask myself how we are so fearless most of the time when we're using this kind of public transpoert )

...these attacks are so terrible....just terrible....:(

michelle said:
My cousin J.P. ( working for the bureau de presse of the Palais Princier) just forwarded a SMS of Stephanie onto my cellphone.
She's totally saddnd by the news from London still having friends living in the capital of England. She spoke of memories of living in Paris and using the metro every day ( I have the same momories and also ask myself how we are so fearless most of the time when we're using this kind of public transpoert )

...these attacks are so terrible....just terrible....:(

Michelle, this info on Steph is so sweet, she's so concerned about others....... And she actually commuted (using the train) in Paris when she lived there.... wow! I know she's down to earth, but not that. I know this happened a long time ago, but how did she live in Paris? What was her life like then? Was this during the time she worked for Dior and did modeling stints?

So sad and terrible about these attacks at London...... I have some friends there, too.

That is something really nice from Stephanie, I join her with the feelings of sadness for today's events.

When Caroline lived in Paris, she used the Metro too.

monaco70s said:
That is something really nice from Stephanie, I join her with the feelings of sadness for today's events.

When Caroline lived in Paris, she used the Metro too.

Ow, wow! Thanks for the info, Monaco70s. Caro is much more regal than Steph - couldn't imagine her using the public train....... :) That shows that she isn't snobbish and can do ordinary things (in relation to what Daniel said about her).

Can't wait for July 12 when we get to see Steph and Caroline at Albert's enthronement.

monica17 said:
Michelle, this info on Steph is so sweet, she's so concerned about others....... And she actually commuted (using the train) in Paris when she lived there.... wow! I know she's down to earth, but not that. I know this happened a long time ago, but how did she live in Paris? What was her life like then? Was this during the time she worked for Dior and did modeling stints?

So sad and terrible about these attacks at London...... I have some friends there, too.

Stephanie lived in Paris from 1975-76 on. She attended 'College'
( Secondary school) and 'Lycee' ( grammer school) there. Her lycee where she passed her Baccalauréat at 'Charles-de Foucault' school in Neuilly-sur-Seine. So she often used the metro to get around at that time and also later when she did her professional formation at Dior.

michelle said:
Stephanie lived in Paris from 1975-76 on. She attended 'College'
( Secondary school) and 'Lycee' ( grammer school) there. Her lycee where she passed her Baccalauréat at 'Charles-de Foucault' school in Neuilly-sur-Seine. So she often used the metro to get around at that time and also later when she did her professional formation at Dior.

Oh, yes, I forgot that she studied in Paris for grammar school and secondary school. She and Princess Grace went to Paris to join Caroline..... they have cars and chauffers, of course. But fascinating and down to earth of them (Caro and Steph) to use the Metro, and often at that.

You're a wonderful source of info, Michelle! And so are the others. :)

Princess Stephanie rumourd pregnant after these photos were taken.

Attachments

• b3.JPG
    b3.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 237
  • b4.JPG
    b4.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 281
  • b1.JPG
    b1.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 276
Steph posing at Monaco palace

Attachments

• 53227611.jpg
    53227611.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 53227614.jpg
    53227614.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 235
michelle said:
Princess Stephanie rumourd pregnant after these photos were taken.
A new baby would be so great, but if Steph had gotten all the babies, people expected her to get, she would already be mother of 20-30 children ;)

Char, Caro and Stephanie all have that stomach pooch if you look closely.

iceflower said:
A new baby would be so great, but if Steph had gotten all the babies, people expected her to get, she would already be mother of 20-30 children ;)

I read that Steph had already three caesareans, so If I'm not mistaken, it would be dangerous for her to give birth to another baby. Is there any nurse in this group to enlighten me? Thanx?

There's a thread on Rainiers will which has more info. It's somewhere under Monaco. I know that has more information that would help you.

Stephanie...looking very pretty in my opinion.

Attachments

• aa4.JPG
    aa4.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 252
  • aa9.JPG
    aa9.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 216
  • zumalive185941.jpg
    zumalive185941.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 188
Stephanie looked great on all the events of Tuesday! Maybe Mathieu was in the crowd or something?

Tosca said:
I read that Steph had already three caesareans, so If I'm not mistaken, it would be dangerous for her to give birth to another baby. Is there any nurse in this group to enlighten me? Thanx?

I'm not a nurse but I had some c-sections myself. I think it depends on the woman and her uterus ;) , in one case three c-sections are enough and in another case even a fifth c-section would be no problem.

hippiesheep said:
I'm not a nurse but I had some c-sections myself. I think it depends on the woman and her uterus ;) , in one case three c-sections are enough and in another case even a fifth c-section would be no problem.

Thanks for info!

lashinka2002 said:
There's a thread on Rainiers will which has more info. It's somewhere under Monaco. I know that has more information that would help you.
Thanks for the info lashinka2002

I updated a group dedicated to Stephanie:

It would be nice if some of you would join and participate.
I've some files and photos that I add.... :)

Stephanie of Monaco

I read something rather sweet in People Magazine about Stephanie, that had never really dawned on me. Someone close to the Royal Family stated, that of all the children, Stephanie was the one who lived out Rainier's dream of running away with the circus.

I really never understood her behavior (probably because we're only a year apart in age and if I had been a princess, I probably would have been more of a stereotypical princess), except to think that she had been pampered by her parents and traumatized by the car accident. But perhaps she gave Rainier pleasure with some of her choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom