Princess Stephanie Current Events 2 : Nov.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie and her father

I have always wondered if Rainier feels the way that King George IV did, with his "Elizabeth is my pride, Margaret is my joy" statement. That maybe Caroline is his pride, and Stephanie is his joy. Who knows...but I love this picture of the family. They are at one of those big events (Red Cross Ball I think) that Stephanie has always been uncomfortable at (hence why she isn't always there) and i just love how he is holding her hand. So sweet.

Attachments

• holdinghands.jpg
    holdinghands.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 181
Another one from that night with another man who can make her smile sometimes...I just love this picture too.

Attachments

• stephAlbertDancing.jpg
    stephAlbertDancing.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 168
What really sweet pictures megknight. Thanks for posting them!

I think that your thoughts on Stephanie being Ranier's "joy" is probably correct. I have four siblings and my mom told me once that she loved each of us equally, but we had a special place in her heart for different reasons. I am sure that Ranier feels the same way about his three children.

Yeah...it's so cute how much love there is between Rainier, Albert and their wild child. They still call her ' little fish' ....

Attachments

• close.JPG
    close.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 185
  • rainier30.jpg
    rainier30.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 172
  • rainier33.jpg
    rainier33.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 179
  • rainier36.jpg
    rainier36.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 190
More great pictures...thanks Michelle! It is too bad that Caroline and Stephanie can't find that common ground to show affection towards each other.

Stephanie and Albert at a soccer charity fundraiser on January 24th from IBL

Attachments

• st3.jpeg
    st3.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 597
  • st6.jpeg
    st6.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 603
  • st5.jpeg
    st5.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 596
  • st4.jpeg
    st4.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 593
  • st2.jpeg
    st2.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 594
  • st1.jpeg
    st1.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 591
  • alb.jpeg
    alb.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 602
More from football match; January 30th 2005.Source; East News

Attachments

• MONAKO_STEPHANIE1_004.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE1_004.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 182
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE1_002.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE1_002.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 159
princess caroline/stephanie

Does anybody know where I can find a video of princess caroline and princess stephanie speaking? I have never heard their voices and would be delighted to hear them speak.

Last edited:
I don't know a specific video but can tell you where you can hear Stephanie's voice. She is on Michael Jackson's song In The Closet where she speaks. Both of them presented awards during the World Music Awards in the early 1990s. Stephanie also did specials in Monaco with Magicians. Stephanie like Albert sounds American. I can't recall about Caroline I threw out the video's in 1995 on the WMA's 1993 or 1994.

I don't know where it is, but I recall one time that someone posted a link to an interview that Caroline did with Barbara Walters on ABC's 20/20. It was from around the time her hair fell out because she was wearing a head scarf. If you do some digging, you might find the link on this site, or maybe by looking at ABC's website. :)

Would you guys support Stephanie resuming her singing career again? I think it would be excellent. Say she was really good, would you support her doing this? She could always donate the profit to charity.

i have never heard her sing but if its for charity i'm sure i would

semisquare said:
i have never heard her sing but if its for charity i'm sure i would

I agree. If Princess Stephanie wants to do further charitable acts via singing, I think would be presenting her in a positive way, which would reflect positively on all her family. Furthermore, she seemed to really enjoy singing, and if that makes her happy, then why not?

Stephanie is enjoying her first single mothers time in Mauritius / 07.02.2005 / pics are very small :(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 451
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 449
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 454
Status
Not open for further replies.