Princess Stephanie Current Events 10 : Oct.2006 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 10 of the thread to discuss the current events of Princess Stephanie of Monaco. Remember to name the source of your pics and please take a look at this thread: Photo Agencies and Copyright Violations

You can find the old thread here.

Happy Posting!

Princess Stephanie attends a press conference of the association 'Faire Face Au Sida' (To Face Aids) in Avignon, south of France, on Saturday 07 October 2006. The association, directed by Princess Stephanie's friend Deborah, deals with people living with aids in south of France region. French personalities, artists and scientists have attend the press conference

from anp

1dl3.jpg

Princess Stephanie of Monaco in Paris for a TV Show, walking with her dog in Vendrome Place.. . Ref: KCS 300806 T EXCLUSIVE . . Splash News and Pictures.Newscom

2ro0.png
3cg5.png
4uo2.png
5xp1.png

Congratulations to Princess!:flowers: A real star, as you said..:)

Thanks for the photos!

Thanks for the great pics, girls :) Here are some more from Getty as I love to see Steph laughing like this, so sweet!!
Caption:"Deborah (2nd L) and Princess Stephanie of Monaco (2nd R) pose during the 13th edition of the association "Fight Aids" press conference prior to the evening gala at La Mirande on October 7, 2006 in Avignon, France. The association ' Fight Aids' (Faire Face Au Sida), founded by Deborah in 1992, aimed to raise funds for research to cure AIDS."

(Photos by Pascal Parrot/Getty Images)

More of Steph .... this weekend.
She looks really sweet...it's her natural looks that make her special.

In Geneva on Friday
dl115338012sl0.jpg
dl115338019fa3.jpg

In Avignon on Saturday
dl115352021ex8.jpg
dl115352022dw7.jpg

dl115352039te8.jpg
dl115352041jc1.jpg

(deadline)

More here!

Congratulations Stephanie! :) It's really amazing and admirable all the hard work she's been doing lately, I'm so proud of her. Thanks everyone for the pics.

The pics from the concert are wonderful, Steph is so beautiful with her open laughter and joy, that shows once more what a great representative she is for that organisation..
As to the pic of her throwing a kiss into the audience: Maybe Pauline or the others have been there as well, as another time Steph did so, Pauline was there..

Stephanie is really busy, she does a great job!

was with the concert in the south of France, I could see stephanie of near at the time of his arrival has the opera.

I saw there his 2 daughters camille and Pauline they were in a cabin very close to me.

Camille is very beautiful. cepandant the concert is not exceptional!!!! I go there only because there is stephanie and to hear his speech. She is perfect in her role of represents onusida

unfortunately my camera is not powerful enough for wort of the beautiful photographs sorry

busy week for Steph!I love royals who work so hard for aims like this one.

poeme38 said:
was with the concert in the south of France, I could see stephanie of near at the time of his arrival has the opera.

Nice to read you could see her there, I'm sure it was something! The rest of us can only look at these pictures at least for now... :sad:

Thats so nice of Stephanie. She seems like a true kind hearted person.
This is off topic but are Mittheu and Stephanie still together? Cause it seems like she has a new boyfriend every couple months!

Last edited:
A little addition to the pics of the last week:

"Princess Stephanie of Monaco, visits UNAIDS on 06 October 2006 to accept her appointment as UNAIDS Special Representative, meets its Executive Director, Dr Peter Piot and to learn more about UNAIDS’ work. During her visit, she will also meet with UNAIDS officials and representatives from the UN Positive Staff Group, a recently formed group of people living with HIV working at the United Nations. Here, Princess Stephanie meets them. Ref:DL115344_009 - © Bruno Bebert / Deadline Photo Press"

(deadline press + brunopress)

Great Stephanie photos!!

I know she is an avid supporter of AS MONACO the local football team.
Can anyone tell me what league they play in?

I havent heard to much about them in Australia.

robbie27 said:
I know she is an avid supporter of AS MONACO the local football team.
Can anyone tell me what league they play in?
They play in french Ligue 1.
But, ASM is the last team of the championship. This is not easy for ASM team this year.
But, I'm sure this will change. "Allez Monaco"

Ode said:
They play in french Ligue 1.
But, ASM is the last team of the championship. This is not easy for ASM team this year.
But, I'm sure this will change. "Allez Monaco"

That's right ... the ASM FC is having some trouble these days....but they'll make it afterall I believe ...here's some more info : Link

There are new pics of Stephanie on EastNews site.

Link

She looks very good in those pics. I like the hairdo better then for National Holiday

Thanks for the link she looks great So who's the new guy?

RADKER18 said:
Thanks for the link she looks great So who's the new guy?
Thank you Ianna for that link :)
Radker, it's not a new guy, the guy is Merwan again, but we do not have any proof yet that he is more than just a good friend Steph works with..:) Besides that as there are some other people on those airport pics the flight could be related with their work for the musical and their songs..

Thanks, tosca .... Louis is really tall, isn't he ...

thanks you tosca for the scans they all look happy.

Pics 4.12.2006

Thank you very much for the scans, Tosca! :flowers:

Steph today with future nurses of the Princess Grace hospital, handing them out their diplomas, she has been quite busy, I also posted some pics of her in the Fight Aids-thread from another event today - belga:

Steph a Steph b Steph c

Thanx for funfair scans, Tosca! It's nice to see them together.

Iceflower, thnx on pics too! Busy days for Princess, and great days for us -lots of nice photos..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom