Princess Charlene Current Events Part 4: April 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Ok, my English is certified only as "upper intermediate"... I did not say, she "probably" has a reason, but "she might have a reason". What I meant: We don't know, why she is so often not present, as I wrote:

"We do not know, why the Princess keeps a low profile - she might have a reason"...

And and least in my opinion "might have" is not as "strong" as "probably has".

The first is more like "well.... you know, perhaps". the second one is more like "I am almost sure....". I used the first phrase.

It would have been nice to have seen Charlene do this herself.
Yes, I don't know why we haven't seen her out and about. I can only assume she is trying to protect the twins in some way. Still, I think her Foundation is doing some great work during these strange times.

Gareth Wittstock seems to appear more on behalf of the Foundation that his sister.

Gareth Wittstock seems to appear more on behalf of the Foundation that his sister.

That's what I thought too, bearing in mind that he also has young children. It's a mystery.

Shouldn’t the foundation get its own thread?

I started a thread for it 1 or 2 years ago, but the mods merged it with this current events thread, reason: there was too little news for either (Charlene or the foundation) to warrant a separate thread (not kidding).

Maybe when Gareth Wittstock continues to promote the foundation more and more, a separate thread could be useful, but at the moment I don't think there would be much content left for Charlene thread, especially because when P.Albert and P.Charlene participate in something together, there is already a separate thread for that...

This is a wonderful initiative of the Princess. It involves a number of celebrities and many charities, and thus many individuals will benefit.

In a country where unemployment was already at 30% even before the pandemic struck and with the economy now almost destroyed, the need is huge. It is heartbreaking to see people queue for miles just to get a food parcel.

The challenge has been extended by another week. And yes, I agree, the PCMF should have its own thread.

The Facebook page of the Princess Charlene Of Monaco foundation South Afica and the good comments about Charlene and the strongtogether challenge

Page facebook de la fondation Princesse Charlène branche sud africaine - marriane eklablog.fr

The support and the congratulations to the Princess Charlene foundation by an ambassador , president of the IHRC of the UN

Soutien et félicitation d'un ambassadeur des droits de l'homme pour l'action menée par la princesse Charlène et sa fondation - marriane eklablog.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a wonderful initiative of the Princess. It involves a number of celebrities and many charities, and thus many individuals will benefit.

In a country where unemployment was already at 30% even before the pandemic struck and with the economy now almost destroyed, the need is huge. It is heartbreaking to see people queue for miles just to get a food parcel.

The challenge has been extended by another week. And yes, I agree, the PCMF should have its own thread.
Yes, I like how the Foundation acts as an umbrella organisation to support lots of grassroots and local charities and NGOs - it's a good way to have a far-reaching effect.

Please Note that at this present time the Monaco Forum Moderating Team do not feel that a separate thread is necessary for the Princess Charlene Foundation.So long as the amount of public duties performed by the Princess are few and far between we will continue use the Current Events Thread.

Post Regarding a separate thread have been removed and please consult a Moderator if you have a request

Great article emphasizing the wonderful work being done by P Charlene and her Foundation.

And Bryan Habana, a legend among rugby lovers (he also played in Toulon in France), and a wonderful role model for the youngsters to look up to. He is much loved and respected by all, good to see him getting involved with P Charlene’s work.

Melina, Many thanks for sharing this article. But I would like to read the whole article. Would it be possible for me to download it? Do you have a link? Thank-you.

On the occasion of Mother's Day, Princess Charlène visited the motherhood of the Princess Grace Hospital Centre this morning to congratulate the young moms and meet the babies born in the Principality.

This traditional visit was organized with the assistance of the Monegasque Red Cross and its volunteers.

Later, Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and their children, Prince Hereditary Jacques and Princess Gabriella shared a family time at the restaurant Le Castelroc, which opened its doors a few days ago.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/palaism...cLWegejApiOZdusf9RdxrC1gYHuOztQR&__tn__=-UC-R

On the occasion of Mother's Day, Princess Charlène visited the motherhood of the Princess Grace Hospital Centre this morning to congratulate the young moms and meet the babies born in the Principality.

This traditional visit was organized with the assistance of the Monegasque Red Cross and its volunteers.

Later, Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and their children, Prince Hereditary Jacques and Princess Gabriella shared a family time at the restaurant Le Castelroc, which opened its doors a few days ago.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/palaism...cLWegejApiOZdusf9RdxrC1gYHuOztQR&__tn__=-UC-R
Great. Glad to see things are gradually returning to normal. Nice to see that Charlene carried on with this traditional visit to the maternity unit.

Love the family pictures as well.

A busy time for P Charlene. More fund raising. Her Foundation very active in distributing help during the pandemic. Visiting the new mothers. Let’s hope we will see her often at public events during this summer, now that things are slowly starting up again in Europe.

Princess Charlene will be Calling for donations via her foundation to fight the covid 19 during the 24 hours Mans Virtuels
https://www.lemans.org/en/news/the-...calling-for-donations-to-tackle-covid19/53871

Here is the answer to the persons who said here on the royal that Princess Charlene must not involve herself in the 24h of the Mans virtuel
It was to raise ùoney to tackle the covid 19

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Fondati...9VMyHOhIQfEpVSvh-Kodaei2UDTsSuDA&__tn__=-UC-R
Not a single person here said that Princess Charlene must not be involved in the virtual 24 hour Le Mans - we discussed whether the point of the sponsorship of a team was raising funds for the Foundation.

Stop making things up. Again.

Last edited:
I Don't make thing up, you forgot what qome persons said about the fact that the Princess Charlene of Monaco foundation had not to be a sponsor of a team.
What Charlene is doing is Always criticed, Charlene is doing good with her foundation
I am defending her , It is my right here No!!
and nobody will give me an order, here or elsewhere

The princess Charlene of Monaco foundation USA is announcing that it is in partnership with the association ' no kind hungry' to help to feed the children in this times in crisis

The announce is on the Facebook page of the foundation
I did not recognize Dana Torres

The three offices of the Princess Charlene of Monaco are very active

PCMF Monaco: distribution of the masks and the call for donations at the Mans Race to fight against the corvid 19

PCMF South Africa : the strong together celebrity challeng to hellp the people in need

PCMF USA: Partnership with the association No kids hungry'

Message of Princess Charlene to South Africa people

Message de la Princesse Charlene aux sud africains 'vidéo' - marriane eklablog.fr

Melina, Even I am of the same opinion that it is a brooch encrusted with diamonds. It is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom