Princess Charlene Current Events Part 4: April 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow good grief, can't a person ask a small question in this thread without getting reprimanded?

P.Albert manages to be at several events in one day occassionally, these people are rich enough to have transportation ways to get around much quicker than the rest of us.

Let's not make excuses for Charlene and be glad she attends Le Mans, she chooses what she attends and that which doesn't interest her, she doesn't attend.
Good for her, unlike many of us, she has that choice :flowers:

Thank You Lee-Z, I don’t care about the arrogance of people in this forum.
I will continue to reply with the education is received from parente. Have a Great day!

Dear noda - I’m very well informed, thank you. Let me remind you that with a really big event like the Le Mans 24 there are often functions and publicity events several days before the main event takes place where her presence may be required. And yes, the TV festival lasts several days-she may well attend later. Or she may not...Maybe the decision makers don’t regard this as an obligatory event.

Last edited by a moderator:
See, here's my problem:
My first reaction was to post "Great to see her, love the jacket and glad to see her enjoying herself!"
but for some reason i expect to get a snide remark if i do so...and hesitated for a couple of hours until eventually deciding to go ahead and post

So i'm going to give it one more try with this thread before i retreat to the other threads (like "warm moments between royals" or "cute royal children", you know, some of the less volatile ones :flowers: )

No one should be fearful here to express an opinion and if you get a snide or snarly reply we the Forum Mods will look into it and will take the necessary action,you can be assured of that.

Please use the Report button for such remarks.

Lovely pics of the Princess today. Clearly enjoying the experience.

Great pictures - she looks casual and relaxed. Love the jacket and every time I see the new hairstyle I like it a bit more.

If Charlene can't look relaxed when attends an event such this !!!!! This woman doesn't work in the mine.

If Charlene can't look relaxed when attends an event such this !!!!! This woman doesn't work in the mine.
Nobody said she works in a mine. Why would she necessarily be relaxed? There are plenty of occasions where she hasn't been relaxed - and hasn't been working in a mine then either.

I notice a change in demeanour recently where she seems happier and more relaxed - nothing to do with what she does, rather an apparent change in how she is feeling.

Charlene would be relaxed and smiling because she is at work even if she is feeling not very well as happens to everybody . Poor girl.

If you say so Flaubert - you seem to know everything.

Funny though that most people think she doesn't smile enough.

Last edited:
You exagerats! why poor girl?
On these photos she is happy and smiling

nouvelles photos de la princesse charlène video sur le coté - marriane eklablog.fr

She also visited the handicaped persons who run in this race, she was also present for the Campaign 3500 lives safety road as ambassadors

La princesse Charlène a rendu visite aux personnes handicapées qui courent les 24 heure du Mans avec la ministre des sports et de la condition féminine - marriane eklablog.fr

Video when the princess Charlene is receiving the french flaf from the soldiers
Beautiful ceremony of opening of this race

photo of the official dinner which took place friday evening june 14 th 2019

Photo de la princesse Charlene, de Jean Todt et Pierre Fillon au diner officiel du 14 juin 2019 - marriane eklablog.fr

Here's a nice video of Charlene at the Water Safety Day:

Ummm, can I point out that both Prince Albert and Princess Charlene rarely attend the opening of the TV Festival to begin with? The closing ceremony is far more important as it's when the Nymph Awards are given. Charlene has attended the opening ceremony twice since she became Princess. Also, she had a dinner to attend at Le Mans, would've been really rude if she'd skipped it to attend the opening of the TV Festival.

With the reception and the closing ceremony, this adds up to five functions in one week. Funny to see people complain about that since June is one of her most active months this year!

Did Charlene attend the service for the feast of Corpus Christi in the palace courtyard yesterday? Albert was in Madrid and Caroline was in Paris so I assume Charlene would have attended but havn't seen any pictures yet.

Nice pics of the Princess. (..)

Great to see her again looking lovely and relaxed, this family and cars (of all kinds) are a great combination :flowers:

Posts about Princess Charlene attending the civil and religious wedding of Charlotte and Dimitri have been removed as off-topic for this thread.
Please use the extra wedding thread instead. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom