Princess Charlene Current Events Part 4: April 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noda, you are tight. Sometimes in the past Princess Stephanie and Princess Caroline visited Princess Grace Hospital in the Mother Day.

A good thing then that P Charlene is continuing the tradition. The hospital staff and new mothers certainly appreciated her visit.

It was princess Stéphanie who visited the new mothers at the maternity, never princess Caroline, but Stéphanie visited the mothers not the day of the Grand Prix but one day after but since 2015, it is now princess Charlene who is visiting he new mothers but the day of the Grand Prix

Stéphanie did it more often than Caroline,
Now, it is the Princess Charlene's Role and she is doing very well

She would have not do the visite to the maternity, she would be criticed, she is doing the visite , she is criticed
I think a lot pf people Don't know what to say to critic Charlene

Here we go again...

Hopefully there will be a new current evt soon to focus on, P.Charlene looks to be really enjoying herself lately

Stéphanie did it more often than Caroline,
Now, it is the Princess Charlene's Role and she is doing very well

She would have not do the visite to the maternity, she would be criticed, she is doing the visite , she is criticed
I think a lot pf people Don't know what to say to critic Charlene
Nobody is criticising Charlene - it's nice that she visits the maternity unit. She always looks happy and relaxed, and the mothers are obviously pleased to see her.

People are merely pointing out your memory of who did this duty before was mistaken.

J agree with you, but this contrast originated why sometimes your informazioni about princely family relationship and roles are not trusted. Maybe you are too young for knowing or remembering what happened in the past after Princess Grace 's death. However we all' think that Grimaldi family is strong if they all works together for Monaco.

Lovely natural pics of the Princess. Does she have other commitments in the US too?

Wallis Annenberg, the CEO of PetSpace is a board member of the Princess Charlene Foundation USA and gave the Princess a tour of PetSpace. I wonder what else the Princess went to California for.

For the people who are Always saying ' who is Charlene'
They will see her next saturday as starter of the cars race 24 h ours of the Mans

https://www.fiawec.com/en/news/prin...-official-starter-of-24-hours-of-le-mans/6337

Princess Charlene will be also for the safety road Campaign

https://www.lemans.org/en/news/le-m...ene-of-monaco-stands-up-for-road-safety/51702

I am waiting the comments of the persons who are Always saying ' where is Charlene'

But as Always, there will nbe no comments when she is doing something

Last edited by a moderator:
For the people who are Always saying ' who is Charlene'
They will see her next saturday as starter of the cars race 24 h ours of the Mans

https://www.fiawec.com/en/news/prin...-official-starter-of-24-hours-of-le-mans/6337

Princess Charlene will be also for the safety road Campaign

https://www.lemans.org/en/news/le-m...ene-of-monaco-stands-up-for-road-safety/51702

I am waiting the comments of the persons who are Always saying ' where is Charlene'

But as Always, there will nbe no comments when she is doing something

I'll comment, she does very litte. Not nothing but very little. So there you go.

Dear Melina, if you post against someone and not for pleasure, you don't live very well. We are very happy if Charlene does something.

Thanks for this - always good to see a list. I do wish the Palace would do a consistent list, kind of a Court Circular for all the family's various engagements.

You're welcome :)

I'm a Charlene fan, but I might get yelled at for saying this: I think the palace no longer announces events in case of a last-minute cancellation.

I don't ever remember seeing a calendar of events on the Princely Palace site but if there was it might highlight the fact that HSH Prince Albert II undertakes 90%of them.

And great to see she went to Macau and to California fairly recently, so in the future there will be no excuse "she can't be away from the children" if she doesn't attend a "foreign" venue (or is that too cynical of me :lol: )

And great to see she went to Macau and to California fairly recently, so in the future there will be no excuse "she can't be away from the children" if she doesn't attend a "foreign" venue (or is that too cynical of me :lol: )

No I agree, I think most of us wonder why the official visits abroad with Albert, especially within Europe, have stopped.

Princess Charlene interview about the 24h du Mans , she is the starter this year

Interview de la princesse Charlene sur les 24 heures du Mans, elle est la starter cette année - marriane eklablog.fr

The princess Charlene will be this evening at the Mans for a meeting of the ambassadors of the Campaign 3500 saved lifes
She has choosen to be at this Campaign instead to parade only 15 mn to the opening gala of the TV festival and she is right, she cannot be to 2 places at the same places, she has not yet a hologramme, we are entering in a very Strange field where Chalene must be present to two places in the same times for some persons

Charlene was present to the closing gala last year because Albert was not present as in 2015, she was also present to the opening gala because Albert was not present.
She is Always present when the princely couple is receiving the artists to the palace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone able to translate?

What about it? She, like anyone else, can only be in one place at a time.

She can do both if she wants - the TV festival lasts 4 days. We will probably see her towards the end of the festival if not today.

Ow good grief, can't a person ask a small question in this thread without getting reprimanded?

P.Albert manages to be at several events in one day occassionally, these people are rich enough to have transportation ways to get around much quicker than the rest of us.

Let's not make excuses for Charlene and be glad she attends Le Mans, she chooses what she attends and that which doesn't interest her, she doesn't attend.
Good for her, unlike many of us, she has that choice :flowers:

What about it? She, like anyone else, can only be in one place at a time.

You need to be informed. Tonight there is the Monaco TV Festival, tomorrow there will be the Starter. She could do both events.....if She wants to...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom