Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: January 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omgosh I just LOVE:heart: these latest pics of Princess Charlene with her adorable cherub twins (imho they're going to rule Europe when they grow up x two!). And I agree with everyone else that said Charlene seems to be in her element in these informal one-on-one events with the people (People's Princess indeed). I noticed that way back when she first got married to Albert during their wedding when she visited that small chapel and she was overcome with tears when the developmentally disabled greeted her with such warm heartfelt smiles. Same here with the elderly. :flowers:

What an asset Princess Charlene & the twins are to Monaco! BRAVO!!!! :monacoflag2:??:hug:

Such wonderful photos big thanks to all that posted. Beautiful mother and children

Every time I read the articles in the Daily Mail re Charlene and Albert and the twins, I become very, very angry. The reason is not because of the article itself, but because of the comments that the readers write. Some of them are really spiteful. Sometimes I reply to some of them and say that their negative comments are sparked by jealousy. Really and truly some of the comments are so full of hate towards the Charlene and Albert that I feel hurt.

Every time I read the articles in the Daily Mail re Charlene and Albert and the twins, I become very, very angry. The reason is not because of the article itself, but because of the comments that the readers write. Some of them are really spiteful. Sometimes I reply to some of them and say that their negative comments are sparked by jealousy. Really and truly some of the comments are so full of hate towards the Charlene and Albert that I feel hurt.

The best thing about the Daily Mail is the quality of the photos - the articles can be hit or miss in terms of research, writing or editing. As you say, many of the comments are just vile - and not just about Albert and Charlene but any article... It's sad.

100% agree Florestane...if you MUST visit the Fail just glance at the photos. The "journalism" is abysmal. They always get some important fact wrong.

As for the comments section the less said the better. A more bitter and unhappy group of people cannot be found online.:sad:

I like watching the photos of Dayly Mail, nothing else I don't read the text because there are often mistakes and I don't read the following comments.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Please remember that this is a thread for current events, none for old photos or videos - thank you!

Posts about the annual picnic have been moved to the correct thread, already posted content has been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

So maybe it's just me, and ordinarily I wouldn't have any objection to a member of any RF attending a fashion show such as this particularly one from Monaco. However when Charlene can't attend certain "home" royal family events for whatever reason, important ones at that, but she can attend a fashion show in Milan that is just for fun I sort of take issue.

I know Monaco is only a small principality but I personally think she really needs to make more of an effort with her appearances.

:previous: Maybe she has an 'agreement' with Prince Albert? :ermm: Once the babies were born (she produced an heir) she could go her own way? Has that 'feel' in more than just obvious ways. The change in her style has been dramatic. JMO. :flowers:

Last edited:
:previous: That has definitely crossed my mind too Lady Nimue, and it would actually explain quite a few things in addition to the change in style.:ermm:

But I don't want to believe it. I will cling to the hope that's just transitory downturn in fashion choices.

So maybe it's just me, and ordinarily I wouldn't have any objection to a member of any RF attending a fashion show such as this particularly one from Monaco. However when Charlene can't attend certain "home" royal family events for whatever reason, important ones at that, but she can attend a fashion show in Milan that is just for fun I sort of take issue.

One of those events being the Monaco Fashion one, of which she is the patron.

Yes, she is patron of the Monaco fashion and she wants to do Monaco a famous place of fashion
Princess Charlene attended a lot of events in Monaco since the grand Prix , she visited the maternity of Princess grace hospital , she was present to the water safety in Monaco she received the special olympics in the palace and received the artists at the TV festival then she attended with the twins the Daint Jean celebrations, she was present near prince Albert and the twins at the launching of the Monaco explorations and she was present to the red cross gala in July. In middle of august , she visited wiith her children a home for the old persons and at least she was present to the pic nic of the monegash people

She was the only person of the princely family to be present in Monaco during this summer , and she was present at big events

she was well present in Monaco for a person who will do her ways now

Prince Albert was not present in Monaco since beginning september , he was in Portugal than he went to the environment meeting in Chili than he went to Lima for a meeting of Cio during three days , he attended the UN assembly in NYC during three days and at least, he went to Cape verde untill yesterday. Happily Charlene did not follow him , she could not bring her children from a town to town she stayed with the children.She was buzy with her foundation for the first Aid day

This year, she created the charity race called princess charity mile where 18 associations received money and she has the idea to do a water bike race to raise money for building a aquatic center and a school in Burkina Faso

You don't know what will be the next events on Monaco and for one time, she is attending the fashion walk in Milan , thing she did not do since the birth of the twins during three years, she did not attend the fashion week, before the birth of her children, she attended the fashion weeks in Paris and in Milan and she made come Dior and Vuitton to do a fashion walk in the principality and I think she will do again this event. I hope see her with dress of Armani and leave the dresses of Akrys

Six years after their weeding and after two children I cannot believe that some persons are still believing that Albert and Charlene did an agreement and is not a true couple. We saw a lot of photos of the couple very in love and happy..

Photos of the couple during the "monaco explorations', end of july

Qui ose dire ou écrire que c'est un couple de façade ???? - duchesse-74

If this couple is not in love, what is it than ?

viseo taken during the football match in last Mai

Monaco-Juve, Alberto e Charlène mano nella mano durante la partita - Corriere TV

I feel a repost of post #221 coming on soon...

I posted the video because it was an answer to other post.
It is the proof that the couple is in love and happy , there is only a video and there are no photos.
Somebody said that there was an agreement between Albert and Charlene which is untrue, I answered with the photos and a video.
It is not a video without a reason.

Yes, she is patron of the Monaco fashion and she wants to do Monaco a famous place of fashion

If that's what she wants perhaps she should put in an appearance at the event in Monaco - which she didn't this year.

I have no problem with her attending the various fashion weeks - why shouldn't she? It's always been something various Grimaldi women have done anyway. I just find it odd that she didn't attend any of the events in Monaco this year when she is the patron and is interested in promoting fashion in Monaco.

If she's in S Africa will she have time to get to America for the Princess Grace awards?

Yes, because Charlene was in South Africa at the beginning of october , the partmership was known only these last days
The presence of Charlene is announces near Albert at the Princess Grace awards ( see the annnouce on the Princess Grace Awards thread)

Since the Awards are tomorrow night, I imagine that Charlene and Albert will arrive in Los Angeles sometime today in order to be rested and fresh for the ceremonies.

They will be traveling through four different time zones after all! :ohmy:

And I hope they bring bathing suits. I was 103 degrees downtown yesterday and will be the same until at least Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom