Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: January 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess charlene present at Dubai to support the Impis , monegash rugby team

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqwfoCiA7qV/

The impis is a monegash team made with monagash and south africa rugby men

It was the wish of P Charlene that Monaco would have this sort of rugby team, she made this team with the help of her brother Gareth and she called this team 'the impis'

On twitter, there is a little video of the arriving of P Charlene with Jacques and Gabriella to support the impis rugby monaco team at Dubai

There were no comments when I posted the photo of Charlene at Dubai to support the monegash rugby team at Dubai, but there are a lot of critics on the other board, it is the last time, I am posting the photos and video, IIt is enough for me now, I will post the photos on french site where Charlene is not critices

Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: January 2017 -

Thanks melina. The little ones watching rugby from a young age. Can’t wait to see if P Jacques will play some day. I think maybe P Albert brought them when he came to Dubai yesterday. Pity he had to leave again.

Last edited:
Nice to see the kids attend the rugby match too

According to the twitter caption P.Albert is there too

Last edited:
I hope that all those who lately have been criticizing Charlene, and have been saying that when she wants she leaves the twins with their nannies, now have the decency to admit that they were wrong because Prince Jacques was with her. I wonder why some persons always seem to find fault with her, whatever she does?

I hope that all those who lately have been criticizing Charlene, and have been saying that when she wants she leaves the twins with their nannies, now have the decency to admit that they were wrong because Prince Jacques was with her. I wonder why some persons always seem to find fault with her, whatever she does?
Well, it's nothing to do with decency and being wrong. The point people were making was that the reason for Charlene undertaking so few duties being down to the twins is wearing a bit thin. Great that Jacques (and Gabriella?) were with her - I, for one, haven't questioned whether she is good mother.

But I do think she's a pretty poor Princess Consort - it is highly possible that Prince Albert disagrees with me. That's fine, he's married to her, I'm not.

People are allowed to have opinions that aren't the same as someone else's. So, following up on what you said in another thread - I also know people in Monaco. By all accounts, in private, she is warm and engaging. However, not everyone speaks highly of her and some people, who were very discreet, have been highly critical since they saw her at the National Day events.

It's not hard to find fault with whatever she does as she does so very little other than buy expensive clothes, change her "look", travel and look sulky.

I know a lot of people of Monaco, My sister and my daughter are married with a resident , my grandchildren go to school in the college of Monaco and I have monegash friends since I was a young girl and I played basketet in the ASM , I can say you that I know very well Monaco and hear what they are saying about Charlene they did not critic her , they like her a lot and they called her 'our princess' I will say you that the monegash ,after the national fest. at the countrary , said that she was very well and warm with them at the balcony during the national fest.

During the national fest, nobody , Caroline, Albert , Stephanie and Charlene did not smile during the mass

During the gala, Caroline was also not smiling and look at Caroline during the first ceremony in the honor yard

During the defile at the balcony, everybody was smiling , Caroline with her grand children, Albert and Charlene with their twins
Albert and Charlene received a lot of hourras and Charlene gave kisses to the crownd and she saluted the monegash people, I was on the place of the palace with my grand children and I don't hear bad comments on Charlene nor during the family diner which followed the celebrations with the family of my daughter

Florestane, everybody has his opinion and you have your opinion but allow other persons to give other opinions.

Since september, Charlene was very present at a lot of events, monegash pic nic, red cross first aids forum with Albert and the twins, the ceremony of the colonel Pringeant, the gala for the ocean, the christening of the two boats, her new engagement for the safety road and the visit to the mayor of Paris , the gala of princess Grace at New York the 2 days of Armistice( for you, it is nothing but for the french people it was a big event ) the visit to Madame Macron with the children, the official opening of the diocese house at Monaco, the reception at the palace for the staff of Monaco with Albert and Children, the giving gifts to the quarter of the red cross , the ceremony of the giving Saint Charles at the palace, the reception of all the ambassadors at the yacht club for the national fest, a reception which is very important for the diplomacy for the princely couple and the national fest and gala

Charlene was at Abudhabi to support the car driver during the abudhabi grand prix, and in the case of her involving for the safety road and she is at Dubai to support the monegash rugby team the impis, a rugby team she wanted to do with south Africa and Monegash rugbymen

Albert said in the interview of Monaco Matin that the engagement of charlene for the safety roadis very a very good cause and it will last during a long time
He also said at the Red Cross gala in his speech that he was specilly happy to see that Charlene chooses to be strongly involved in the red cross association and he wanted to thank her for her engagement.
Charlene is a princess consort and she does not buy more expensive clothes than P Mary, queen Letizia or queen Maxima or Kate of cambridge and Meghan of Sussex
She does not travel not a lot, where do you see that she is travelling a lot? She travelled in the beginning of the year in SA to see her mother , and in July for her foundation , she met the associations of the giving organisations , she is co president with Desmond Tutu, she met President O bama and SA president, she was at paris with Albert at the beginning of october , Albert attended the world golf cup and she attended the defile and was for the high level panel and she was at Paris for the armistice celebrations with Albert, she does not travel for herself
It is not her who is travelling a lot, it is Albert , the monegash people are saying that happily the princess Charlene stays at Monaco, the twins would be often alone at home. because Albert is too muchtravelling . In october Albert was in Argentina for the youth games, after he was doing the officiel visit to Albania, It was the reass on why Charlene was alone at the Princess Grace gala, he did a lot of travels in Paris, just before the national fest, he was at Bali for the forum of environnement and after, he was in Oceania for the monaco explorers last friday, he was at Cambridge and he joigned Charlene at Dubai to raise funds for his foundation

I will end in saying here what Charlene is doing, she is always criticed by the same persons on the royal forums and this since the beginning of the story with Albert

Gabriella is also present, we are seeing in the video that a man is wearing her

I
Florestane, everybody has his opinion and you have your opinion but allow other persons to give other opinions.

I will end in saying here what Charlene is doing, she is always criticed by the same persons on the royal forums and this since the beginning of the story with Albert

Melina, i value your opinion, but please *you* allow others to give their opinions too

Everybody's opinion is as relevant as everybody else's

:flowers:

PS. if i'm not mistaken, I think you posted on another forum that indeed there is some friction between P.Caroline and P.Charlene and that P.Charlene was not happy with some actions of P.Caroline on National day. So in that text you actually agree with what people are saying on these forums ;) good to hear our opinions are not that different, just spread over different forums ?

Last edited:
How long has Princess Charlene been in Dubai ,seems like a long visit?

Some nice photos - I particularly like the ones with the twins at the rugby.

I

the 2 days of Armistice( for you, it is nothing but for the french people it was a big event )

First comment - you have the most amazing cheek - you are the first person to jump on anything anyone says that diverges from your worldview. You complain that people don't say positive stuff but it's funny - you don't often comment unless yourself unless it something you post or another comment has "triggered" you.

Second comment - how dare you? I'm am perfectly aware of the importance of the Armistice and I have NEVER said that I thought it was nothing - I am British, it's a huge deal and I am not stupid. Have you heard of the Somme? At no point, did I ever say that Charlene shouldn't attend.

Next point, you don't need to keep providing a litany of everything the Princess does anytime people say she doesn't do much - we know, we follow her as well.

You don't read people's comments correctly - some people are more nuanced than you give them credit for. Not everyone on here is a Charlene critic and "the same persons" don't always criticise, they say positive things as well. Including, by the way, me. Believe it or not...

I know hardly anyone smiled in the courtyard, but if we were to do a smiling competition on the balcony Charlene would lose. And personally, I found her very tense in her body language. If you read it differently, and you saw otherwise, then that's fine.

I'm glad all your connections in Monaco like and admire her - I've never said she is disliked by the entire population. However, some of the people I know do have criticisms of her.

I don't know why you bring up Mary et al. - it wasn't an exercise in comparison. Charlene has every right to shop till she drops and she has the money to do it. She has also developed a very elegant style - which wasn't the case several years ago. But if you do want to compare, they make a lot more appearances than her... (Yes, the number of appearances, and type of appearance are my issue, not hers and very probably, not Albert's...)

As to the travelling, I refer to the fact that a lot of the high profile appearances are abroad ... and she isn't in Monaco all the time we don't see her.

You really need to stop taking people's opinions that differ from yours as a personal attack, as well as the fact that they don't immediately "like" your posts.

Your threat to stop posting is ridiculous - there are plenty of people who are interested and are fans of the Princess, as well as those of us who are interested even if we don't unconditionally like everything about her.

And please, stop making assumptions about me based on absolutely nothing - you don't know me or my views on anything other than what I post here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are ,I wonder if this is their 1st over sea's trip?
They've had holidays - they went to Fiji or New Caledonia, I think they've done a Caribbean cruise and they been to Ireland. Those are the ones I know of.

They went to Tahiti last summer

The photos of Jacques and Gabriella at the rugby are very nice

The impis went to the semi finale and it was a sucess for a country where rugby is not its field, it is more football

They've had holidays - they went to Fiji or New Caledonia, I think they've done a Caribbean cruise and they been to Ireland. Those are the ones I know of.

Sorry I meant semi official trip ,I had forgotten about the family visit to Ireland awhile back.

Sorry I meant semi official trip ,I had forgotten about the family visit to Ireland awhile back.
You're right - first time we've seen them make this kind of appearance, apart of course, from France (but that's almost home).

It's sweet to see Charlene and the twins - Jacques is a clone of Charlene!

Yes, he looks like his mother but he has the beautiful mouth of the Grimaldi, Charlotte has also the same mouth

Gabriella looks like her father, she is a Kelly

:previous:

Here's another video with some scenes of Charlene and the children:

Last edited:
Yes, he looks like his mother but he has the beautiful mouth of the Grimaldi, Charlotte has also the same mouth

Gabriella looks like her father, she is a Kelly

Yes I noticed that about Jaques too, he has nice full lips whereas his mother's lips are naturally quite thin. Apart from that he looks very like her but I don't think as much as he did when he was younger.

Thanks for the videos above of P Charlene’s visit to the UAE.

Melina, thanks for posting the video. Now we know P Charlene does indeed speak French. And she sounds confident too...

Nice vids and pics, they obviously are enjoying themselves watching their team ?

I expect Jacques and Gabriella will speak more and more french (at school etc), so good on P.Charlene to start speaking it herself too

Prince Albert said in an interview to Monaco Matin that he speaks in french to his children

:previous: Maybe this is a reason for P.Charlene being present at the Dubai F1 GP a couple of weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom