Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: January 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^previous.

Agree. Careless journalism.

I wonder if the Water bike race will take the same format as the one in Monaco. Interesting...

Nice to see her back in SA. Barack Obama is to deliver the Nelson Mandela lecture on July 17.

^^^previous.

Agree. Careless journalism.

I wonder if the Water bike race will take the same format as the one in Monaco. Interesting...

Nice to see her back in SA. Barack Obama is to deliver the Nelson Mandela lecture on July 17.
Yes, the water bikes whilst of no use other than for sport, are a fun way of raising money. Bet you get a good workout as well.

Looking forward to the lecture - still remember when I saw Nelson Mandela in Trafalgar Square over 20 years ago.

Thanks eya for posting. The translation on the facebook page contains many errors, just be aware of that.

I was able to watch/listen to the speech made by Pres Obama. What an exceptional orator he is! No notes or reading from a prompter. All from the top of his head, even when he quotes Mr Mandela. Wonderful, wonderful speech, well worth listening to.

I Know P Charlene has met him before, but this may be her first time meeting SA's new President, Mr Ramaphosa, next to her on the photos. Her brother, Sean, and his wife Chantal were present too.

Thank you Iceflower for this lovely video
I love Desmond Tutu and Charlene was very happy to meet him

Lovely pictures, the Princess looks very relaxed. Thanks melina p. for finding these.

Charlene seems to be the 'foreign royal' who is most actively involved with her home country. My guess would be that if a 'foreign' senior member of another royal family would be that active in her home country and that inactive in her new country they would receive a lot of criticism but I don't have the impression that that is the case for Charlene.

Nice interview - it was interesting to see how she relaxed more and more over the course of the interview.

I find it slightly odd that the twins still haven't been to SA - hope she takes them soon so they can experience some of their mum's culture in situ.

Nice [emoji1303] interview. I like the gentle approach of the interviewer.

Agree with previous posters, lovely interview, she looks very relaxed which is great and she clearly is very committed

The princess charlene visited the home La Quiétude for old persons yesterday saturday july 28

Le Judo club toujours prêt au combat pour le Téléthon - Monaco-Matin

Albert announced in his speech during the Red Cross Gala

I am happy that the princess Charlene , my wife has choosen to be strongly involved in the Red Cross organisation, I am recognizung with her I want to thank her for this engagement

I think Charlene will be more and more active in the organisation and a lot of monegash people said to the newspaper Monaco that the speech of Albert is announcing changements and that the prince will let the presidence of the Red Cross to the P Charlene soon

The link does not work anylore

I give you again the link

La princesse Charlène à la rencontre des ainés de la résidence A Qietüdine - Monaco-Matin

Last edited by a moderator:
Florestane, I agree with you. It would be wonderful if we could see the photo of the twins, that she gave to the residents.

Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: January 2017 -

Maybe it was the same picture as the one she presented to Archbishop Tutu in South Africa recently?

Here's a gallery of the visit provided by the Palace - it also includes a photo that shows what photo Princess Charlene presented to the elderly people. It is indeed the same one she also presented to Archbishop Tutu!
** fb gallery: Visite de S.A.S.la Princesse Charlène aux aînés **

Lovely! :flowers: Charlene looks so cool and fresh and casual. Beautifully relaxed and warm in manner. She really has come into her own in her role (I think).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom