Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer these pics of the outfit and her hair to the actual public appearance when I (unlike the majority of posters) thought she looked mumsy.

Very surprised but delighted.... I would never have thought that she would pose like that....nothing wrong of course and I thank her for that.

I wonder if Charlene decided to take these photos or if she was approached by Getty Contour. But I really like these photos anyway!

I think she decided to pose to stop some awful rumours about her pregnancy

She looks lovely, though a bit tired around her eyes. I guess that's to be expected with the travel along with the pregnancy. She really does look terrific!!!

All those speculations about our lovely Princess are pure and simple jealousy!!! God Bless her and her unborn child and may she have a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

I actually think these photos are rather for "documentation" than to prove anything!

Yes, I think these photos will be for the magasines as Paris Match or Point de Vue and other

Also , as there are no annoucements from the palace , it is to say ' all is right' '

Well, it's nice to see Charlene comfortable in her expectancy. Although, I think the pictures would've been better if they were official portraits.

I have to agree. She looks very pretty but tired. I wonder if it is due to the morning sickness.

I may be shot for stating my opinion here, but I do not think her pregnancy suits her. I think she looks tired, haggard, and strained. She does not look well to me at all. The light blue of her outfit suits her well, but can not disguise how she really looks. I may be wrong, but she does look very strained to me. Maybe it's just the plane travel? But I must say that for 7 months she is not big at all. she is lucky she is tall because she is carrying very well. In some outfits she does not even come close to looking pregnant.

I may be shot for stating my opinion here, but I do not think her pregnancy suits her. I think she looks tired, haggard, and strained. She does not look well to me at all. The light blue of her outfit suits her well, but can not disguise how she really looks. I may be wrong, but she does look very strained to me. Maybe it's just the plane travel? But I must say that for 7 months she is not big at all. she is lucky she is tall because she is carrying very well. In some outfits she does not even come close to looking pregnant.

I think Charlene looks great in the formal shots, although one of the poses makes her look tired and fed-up. The other shots by the press are just bad lighting I think. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about and I was told that sometimes it is during the last two months of pregnancy that the mother to be really blooms and grows.
It is great to see Charlene out and about and quite a shock to suddenly see her pregnancy clearly as before, she has seemingly hidden it quite well in other outfits.

We have no real idea what her life is like and we are just speculating.

It has occurred to me that she is not a natural smiler - and we expect public figure females to smile. The men can get away with thoughtful looks much more before we label them dour or severe.
And I think that expectation is a bit bizarre, frankly. It's not as if she is a Disney Princess.
In my opinion, she prefers 1:1 interactions and looks much happier/smiley in photos of small and chatting groups. The line-up in a row and smile thing - not so much. But I think that's who she is, and I'm OK with that.

Well you wouldn't be the only one. I loved the Carolina Herrera wardrobe she wore in NY but yes she looked quite gaunt, especially in the powder blue ensemble. I think that like the DoC she does not "do" pregnancy well and to say that is no criticism.

Some women get the legendary "glow", some smile and grit their teeth and others spend vast amounts of time horizontal suffering HG or extreme fatigue. I just hope she gets what she needs for her and her baby. And, if I don't see her again before the birth, well that's all right too. I think she has tried very hard to be with PA and has pushed herself to accompany him to NY but she just looks like she needs to put her feet up and sip on some chamomile tea.

I think she looks plenty big for three months more to go ,first baby, and very tall. I looked about the same at that stage in my pregnancies and only looked big for the last three months delivering big babies. All women carry differently and it has been a pleasure to see elegant and not skin tight revealing outfits on her. Also, her husband is twenty years older and could be strong in his opinions on how she should dress, that is not uncommon

Her happiness is easy to see, and more beautiful than ever !

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a picture gallery from parismatch.com

Charlene looks lovely at this event and seemed to be having a good time with the kids.

She is wonderfull with the children, she has always great rapport with them

other photos of princess Charlene on Monaco matin, I like of course the photos of Princess charlene but I like also the last photo when she has her mini dog in her arms

La princesse Charlène rayonnante au tournoi Sainte-Dévote à Monaco | Monaco | Monaco-Matin

Beautiful photos where we are seeing that Charlene is at ease with the children and people , she is very carefully and warm with them.

Photos : Charlène de Monaco, tout pour l?amour des enfants et du sport !

No that Princess Charlene was not beautiful but now after the birth of the twins she has blossomed into a really magnificent person. She radiates beauty and just looking at her you can see that she is very, very happy. She was always at ease with kids but now she is more outgoing. God bless her and her family.

Today, April 14, Princess Charlene attended a swimming lesson with Monegasque pupils and their exchange partners from South Africa at the College St. Charles III..

** pm gallery: Charlène, la sirène de Monaco **

** Fondation Princesse Charlène de Monaco fb gallery **

** mc: S.A.S. la Princesse Charlène avec les élèves monégasques et sud-africains **

And here's a video of the rugby event last weekend:

** mc: Tournoi Sainte-Dévote de rugby **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSbs4WwtiN8

Last edited:
That one picture of her helping that one kid learn to float on your back is just...Yeah. Poor kid looked so terrified and you can easily tell how gentle and patient Charlene was being. It just shines through the screen.

Whenever I see her at one of these events, I am so impressed w/how great a swimming coach Charlene is. Yes, I know she was an Olympic and World Championship level Swimmer, but just because you got to that level in your Sport, it doesn't mean you'll be a good coach of it. Charlene is one of the ones who is from what I've seen. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Charlene has truly hit her stride as Princess Consort. I'm so proud of her. She's come a long way.:) I can't wait to see the first photos of her in the pool with the twins!

I sure wish I'd had someone so calm and patient teaching me to swim when I was a child.:ermm:

Last edited:
One thing that I admire of her is that she uses her skill to help.It doesn't matter if she cannot do other "royal things"! She can focus on the very skill she possesses: swimming (to prevent kids from drawining). Plus, she is great with kids. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom