Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning, I went to the royal correspondent site and I read that Princess Charlene gave a short interview to the british telegraph, you can also go on the telegraph site to read this interview

Thanks for all the photos and links.
Back from Monaco I can only say I do understand Princess Charlene's style more than ever.
Strapless, no bra, ponytail... all that due to the weather I suppose. I myself don't wear ponytails but in Monaco I had to because of the sun ;)
My support for her has only grown (..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Is she calling the press an "enemy"? The first words she pronounces after her marriage are a declaration of war to the press? And then she expects everybody to flatter her and praise her fake fairytale?
Someone should tell her, if she´s not bright enough to realize for herself, that not everyone is buying her arranged marriage as a love story, not even the press, even though some of them pretend to do so in order to sell magazines (btw, Caroline and Chatlotte made more magazine covers than ever after her marriage). Someone should tell her to shut up.

Taking a break? from what? And I wonder what "may way" is. Monaco an English speaking country?

Last edited:
She saw the pityful photos at La turbie and decided to make a change in her look. A lot of make up, change of hair color. Of course with the daylight, we can see her real face, here she can disguise more or less how she really looks like.
This is a Current Events thread and is not a place for acid comment on Charlene's dress or person. I thought her real face looked pretty good to me so I don't get this at all.

I also thought the La Turbie event was wonderful and she looked happy and relaxed, and starting to become a little more at ease on her own in public.

Rosana, it is expected from the likes of you to interpret everything about Princess Charlene in a negative way. No surprise there. You are after all entitled to your opinion. I can't help to wonder though what pleasure you possibly get from such nastiness... but whatever! Knock yourself out. Your rantings reveal quite a lot about what kind of person you are, as a matter of fact.

In my opinion, however, this was a good interview, albeit short. PC came across as warm, sincere, and honest. And she looked gorgeous! She seems to be fitting into her role with ease, slowly but surely. It's good to see her out and about, and I hope to be seeing a whole lot more of her – both with Prince Albert and on her own, doing her thing.

PS: A BIG thanks to melina premiere for keeping us updated! :flowers:

You are both right, she looked great both times. This "real face" stuff, is getting to be a bore And, Monaco, may speak French, but she speaks English, as do many in this world, especially between nations. And thank you, too, Melina for all your help.

It's a pleasure to see Charlene doing some duties at La Turbie and then on her own time at the fasion show ..... she is really a natural beauty.

I will go on to give you some news of the family of Grimaldi when I can but I have difficulties with my computer, every two weeks, I use to go to Eze and I read the news on the' Nice Matin" "and Monaco Matin','Le Petit Niçois "and " La Gazette' which is monegash I go shopping at monaco which is closed to eze and My sister works at monaco in a bank and lives there, I have also monegash friends who are native and were invited to the party of the first july. Also as I can I will give you news.
For the princess Charlene, they are many rumors about a pregnancy but the people of Monaco wants so much an heir,Thry like very much the princess and they want to see her every time. They suffered of the naughty rumors at the times of the wedding, they do not belive them, all they are saying that the couple is in love and they say 'let our princes live yhrir lives' . They are happy to see that Princess Charlene became catholic and they say, she learns French and she will speak french soon as Princess Grace did it some years ago.
Here there are people who do not like Princess Charlene, some people like her, every can say what they think and it is a good think but in this forum when it is too naughty it is deleted and it is a good thing

I got the same impression about PCharlene when I was in Monaco.
Everyone seems to like her and is willing to give her time to fit in her new role as PAlberts wife.
They are truly waiting for the big announcement and it will be a great relief for the whole country when Albert and Charlene start their own family.
I got the impression that the death of Gracia Patricia is still in everybody's mind and left a deep deep hole in their hearts.

I can't wait for other events attended by Charlene and I also can't thank melina Premiere enough for her interesting posts!!!

I like the sunglasses. Very stylish!!!

There are also photos on newscom, what we could say, good or not, botox or not, she has a beautiful body some wifes here would like to have. I think that it is the sport she makes.
For october, a part the gale friday 7 th about the awards of the Prince Albert II, there will not be many galas, but in november, Prince Albert and Charlene will go to New York for the awards of the fondation of Princess Grace and I read somewhere in a newspaper that there will be the big meeting of the designers of Fashion in the week of november 7th to the 9 th with a gala where it is announced that Prince Albert and Charlene will be attendance.

No one has mentioned Charlene's mother was with her at the fashion show or did I miss it?

No it is not her mother there are recently photos of Charlene"s mother, her hairs are more short I think the person who is with Charlene at the Akris show is a friend

Does someone know if Charlene went to Paris by plane or by train?
The casual photos are from the Gare de Lyon Train station.

Princess Charlene is coming to Berlin, Germany on December 17th.
It's a charity event.

Charlène von Monaco Star-Gast bei TV-Gala

:previous:

Thanks a lot for the update, Smush! It's the same (annual) charity event Prince Harry
attended last year. According to the article she'll present her new "Princess Charlene
Foundation".

I don´t see the need for a PCFoundation. The Princess Grace Foundation was created in 1964, almost 10 years after Grace arrival in the principality, by then people loved and admired her.
M. Witstock has born a title for 3 months, does not speak proper French and I don´t need to go on with all her faux-pas. There is no reason in Monaco to feel the least affection for her, but yet she will have her headlines with the future foundation. This is not how one works for the ones in need, this is publicity, once more. Everything this couple does is to promote themselves and it´s even more disgusting because they use the "charity" excuse to do so.

:previous: So you think Charlene's foundation will do no good work?

I don´t see the need for a PCFoundation. The Princess Grace Foundation was created in 1964, almost 10 years after Grace arrival in the principality, by then people loved and admired her.
M. Witstock has born a title for 3 months, does not speak proper French and I don´t need to go on with all her faux-pas. There is no reason in Monaco to feel the least affection for her, but yet she will have her headlines with the future foundation. This is not how one works for the ones in need, this is publicity, once more. Everything this couple does is to promote themselves and it´s even more disgusting because they use the "charity" excuse to do so.

1. M. Wittstock...you mean HSH Princess Charlene. M. Wittstock refers to her mother Lynette. She is Charlene of Monaco.
  2. 1964-1956....that's 8 years, not "almost 10"
  3. Do you know for a FACT she doesn't speak French? Have you heard her try-and fail-at speaking French? Every time I've heard her speak French, she's done it properly. Perhaps she's just not totally confident in the language yet. That's going to take time.
  4. I disagree-there IS a reason for the People of Monaco to feel affection for her-she is their princess consort, wife of the sovereign, and potential mother to their future ruler.

I haven't heard her speak french properly. Only once, in the PPDA interview, and she didn't do it well. I've never heard her speaking french again...

About the Foundation: maybe it's a little too early to give her a foundation. She is been princess for a bit more than 100 days, she still has to learn a lot of things. The Foundation could have waited, IMO. Just like Grace's did.

And i think people of Monaco don't necessary have to feel affection for her. That's their business. If they like her or not, she is their princess anyway, they didn't choose her, Albert did.

Before we run off the topic of this thread: the mentioned foundation actually is what many members here
expected and it's a task field that complies with the role of a princess.

A detailed discussion can be found at this thread and if there's a need for further more general discussions,
please use the General News & Information-thread instead.

:previous:

Thank you for that, melina premiere! :flowers:

Here are some really nice pics of Charlene participating at the No Finish Line, for Children
and future on November 18. The girls are so cute and it's so lovely to see them cuddling.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom