Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so defensive, I am not trolling within the Monaco Palace, but being native of the town Nice, I am many times in monaco when there are events on monaco.
I know the merchants around the rock of the palace and it is what they are saying.
I am entitled in my opinion and it is no need to laugh at me. I have not read your comments about the last events of Charlene this last week.

and since you know everything..where is Albert then?..having his own"secret" holidays with his own set of "friends?".Your soveriegn is dodgy.I prefer her sisters who did their scandals on the public eye.Whilst Caroline has been doing all her duties since the death of thier mother,Albert was keeping TWO secret kids on the sideline.Shame!.

Charlene is too good for Monaco.

Last edited:
and since you know everything..where is Albert then?..having his own"secret" holidays with his own set of "friends?".Your soveriegn is dodgy.I prefer her sisters who did their scandals on the public eye.Whilst Caroline has been doing all her duties since the death of thier mother,Albert was keeping TWO secret kids on the sideline.Shame!.

Charlene is too good for Monaco.

If you have such big problems with the Grimaldis, than why are you here??? Relax your life elsewhere...

I will.Thank you.I'm done with this farce and you guys continue with your "they look so in loooooove!!" delusions.Chiaoo!.

Last edited:
She looked so damn happy to be out of Mónaco,her face is about to split from too much smiling.

Whatever her reasons are to be in L.A. they are more important than the St. Jean fesrivities:whistling:

Last edited:
Pa was in Brazil on an official trip when she left for America so I don't see a problem with her taking a vacation with her family while he is away.

Everyone needs a vacation from time to time, with and without your husband. I know many couples who take a few days a away from each other and enjoy time with their family/friends. And who knows, maybe from Brazil Albert joined Charlene.

The press pack obviously seem to love her by their comments. She seems a sweet girl to me.

The press pack obviously seem to love her by their comments. She seems a sweet girl to me.
Princess Charlene is taking a vacation from a vacation. They need time off because soon they will appear together at the Summer Olympics.
I do not think "sweet " is the exact word for Charlene..
focused truly is what this phenomenal lady is

I think Albert joined Charlene in Los Angeles, Albert having a privat jet can land anywhere without to be seen by the photographes on the airport, when Charlene arrived at the airport of Los Angeles, she waited Albert who had to stay untill friday in Brazil. Albert had a loud program during all the month of June, official travel in Koréa, festival tv, inaugrations and giving medals and two conferences in a week. , Charlene too. Next july they will have many events, a travel in germany together, inaugurations, gala for fight aids, summer olimpics games gala of the red cross.
They can enjoy relaxing away of the medias for their first birthday of wedding.

Once more speculative posts have been removed, let's concentrate on the actual current events.

Last edited:

Princess Charlene attended the Louis Vuitton new boutique opening as part of Paris Haute-Couture Fashion Week Fall/Winter
2012/13 at the Place Vendome in Paris on July 3, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife gallery **

Wow !!! She looks marvellous and so happy !!! That dress is marvellous !

Great look.
We don't get to see Charlene wearing such short dresses that often.

That is definitely not a shirt dress, you can barely see her knees.

Grat look, it is a short dress, yes, this short dress fits her very well.

Princess charlene attends the training of SA swimmers to day at Monaco

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
She's trimmed her hair - looks like she will be keeping it short and at this length. Must like it. Like her look here. Casual but still elegant. Winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Charlene Looks so good , i like her outfit , i like the white & beige combination , I liked her whole looks

A few days ago Princess Charlene had lunch with the South African swimmers selected for the London Olympics at the
Stars'N'Bars in Monaco. They afterwards departed for London.

Next to Charlene you can see Tommy Hilfiger who had offered sports clothing for the swimmers.

** Pic **

Some posters have asked whether P Charlene's hosting of the SA swim team benefited them in any way. We know that they won 2 gold and a silver medal. In an article in the Sunday newspaper "Rapport" August 5 the head coach Graham Hill and the sport psychologist Henning Gericke, who both accompanied the team to Monaco and London, we're interviewed. Graham Hill said the time in Monaco did wonders for the confidence of the swimmers. He added that he could not thank the Prince and Princess enough for their hospitality. Henning Gericke elaborated a bit more, saying that Charlene's inspiration was the key to the success of the swimmers. He regards her presence alongside the pool during training sessions and her talks with individual swimmers of immeasurable value. Since she is an Olympic swimmer herself, she knew what it takes to swim at the Games and her advice had a very calming effect. As a result they were mentally well prepared. He also said that she went to a lot of trouble to make their stay a memorable one, not only paying for all of it, but also taking care of all the details. ( I know they also got to do some fun stuff like taking a Ferrari for a test drive! )

So according to these guys the stay in Monaco was definitely worthwhile...

If Maxima had invited the Argentinian olympics to train in Netherlands she would have been crucified. But she doen´t because she almost doesn´t care about them. Maxima supports Nethelands. Thing is, which country suports Charlene? Pretty ovbious, not the one which pays for her luxury standard of life.

Last edited:
South Afrika is her homeland, she represented this country in all of her swimming career. It seems natural to me that she identifies with her sport and the country. I don't see any problem at all, especially since Monaco did not compete. Charlene had a life before she became princess, it would seem rather forced to me if she would not support her ex-team.

Maxima is not a good example, in recalling that the parliament did not want the wedding of Prince William with Maxima because her fater was a minister in the governement of Videla the dictator. the parents of Maxima could not attend to the wedding and Mr Zurriata is persona non grata in Netherlands.
The team of monaco (6 athlets) one swimmer. Was supported by the governement, by the couple , they had the same payed stage as the swimmers of the South Africa. and they received a set of Vuitton from the princess Charlene as gift.

Monaco had one swimmer who got into the Olympics on a wild card because she had no international ranking. She got to train alongside of the SA swim team which could only have been to her benefit in the Olympics and ant future international competitions. Nice to see the SA swim team recognize the help they received from Charlene and Albert. Kindness and good sportsmanship should not be something to be criticized in anyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom