Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really needs Caroline to allow an official biographer to tell her story - I think it would be a wonderful tale -a real mix of tragedy/frustration/fun & (increasingly )admiration.

Elly C her story is a fairy tail come true. It has everything: a beautiful princess :curtsey:who lived in a lovely palace, surronded by parents and siblings who loved her dearly; :castle2: an ancient curse cast upon an ancestor prophesising that she would never be happy in love. :voodoo: It has defiance, tragedy, passion, courage, an endless fight against a malicious destiny :scream: and a conspiracy of unmerciful, unknown gods. :cauldron: It's an eternal quest for hapiness... It's exactly the kind of stories we love to listen to when we're little girls or that we tell our 5 year old daughters, when we put them to bed. Who better than P. Caroline to be a true fairy tale princess ? :heartflower:

:unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn:

Princess Caroline flanked by curator Catherine Arminjon and deputy curator Patricia Bouchenot (right) during
a visit of the exhibition 'Magnificence and Grandeur of the Royal Houses in Europe' on July 10, 2011 at the
Grimaldi forum in Monaco. The exhibition which is to show more than 700 art works will run from July 11 to
September 11, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

She wore the same blue dress in June 2008 during the International Jumping of Montecarlo , she even wore the same earrings. I imagine that some of us in the forum can find the images ....

Here it is .... International Jumping of Montecarlo 2008 . Sorry , it is the first time I post a picture in the forum ....:whistling:

http://http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/8784/27164782pu1.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous, radiant smile! Princess Caroline is present in many activities, more than ever.
I never thought she was going to retire. Monaco is Caroline!

Gorgeous, radiant smile! Princess Caroline is present in many activities, more than ever.
I never thought she was going to retire. Monaco is Caroline!

I'd say it's the other way around. Caroline is Monaco. She's not «by right» ( whatever that means, anyway... ) First Lady anymore, but «in she is, «in fact», and always will be the main figure of the principality. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

So good to see Caroline smiling. She has such a wonderful smile!
And so elegant, as always.
I'm very happy she is still involved in the Principality's life.

Thyanks for the pics!

Thanks for the vid!

Wonderful photo's & video,thank you.

What kind of art exhibition was it? There were sculptures, photographs, sketches! I wish i was there =)

:previous:

It is an art exhibition that showcases various objects of art made by well-known personalities who have earned
their fame in other disciplines to show their secret passion for painting, sculpture and other visual art.
For example Robert Redford who is normally known as an actor, film director and producer has provided five of his
works he has made during his time as art student in the late 1950s.

The proceeds of the show will benefit two charitable foundations in Monaco.

And with a big thanks to our member CarolineMonaco***, who has found the following pics for us:

Princess Caroline attending the 10th anniversary of the association "Je Lis, Tu Lis, Nous Lisons" in
the Jardin Exotique (Exotic garden) of Monaco on September 23, 2011:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Last edited:
Wow, i love that Caroline is appearing so often!
Thanks again for the pics, to you and CarolineMonaco***

Wow, i love that Caroline is appearing so often!
Thanks again for the pics, to you and CarolineMonaco***

Yes, the girl has been quite busy these last few days. This proves how much Monaco needs her and how much she keeps on giving to Monaco. Despite everything it's her the monegasques keep identifying Monaco with. That's good! Ilike it! ;) ;) ;)

Yes, the girl has been quite busy these last few days. This proves how much Monaco needs her and how much she keeps on giving to Monaco. Despite everything it's her the monegasques keep identifying Monaco with. That's good! Ilike it! ;) ;) ;)

I disagree. I think we're seeing Caroline more often because all of these events were booked prior to the wedding, possibly even prior to the engagement. Royals have a tendency to have things booked for MONTHS, rather than days or weeks. Thus why we haven't seen Charlene lately-Albert's trying to ease her way into royal life the way William is with Catherine, so she's taking on less royal engagements.

I'm very happy to see Caroline still in these events. I don't want her to dissapear because Monaco has a first lady now. So i'm very glad to see her in her fuctions. Plus, she looks so happy and relaxed, it's a pleasure to see her.

This thread is about Princess Caroline's current events, all posts discussing Charlene, Grace, Victoria,
Sophie, Catherine, Sarah instead have been deleted as off-topic! Thanks for your understanding!

Trés, trés belle la princesse............To me, Caroline IS Monaco, and Monaco IS Caroline !! No two ways about it !

The arts are PC's specialty. I think she will continue to be at these kinds of events.

Trés, trés belle la princesse............To me, Caroline IS Monaco, and Monaco IS Caroline !! No two ways about it !

100% AGREE! There is NO ONE that embodies Monaco the way Princess Caroline has - not even Prince Albert.

Last edited:
Yes!! Fantstic looking describes her very well, and so happy! That look makes her so much younger.

Magnificent!! This hairdo suits her very very well. I makes her look smoother.

I like her hairdo, not the dress. I admire her for sporting her cellulitis, and for not resorting to botox or plastic surgery. Hope she will stop to dress like a teenager sometimes though.;)

Last edited:
I like her hairdo, not the dress. I admire her for sporting her cellulitis, and for not resorting to botox or plastic surgery. Hope she will stop to dress like a teenager sometimes though.;)

There we go again, it never stops. How do you know about the botox and plastic surgery?

Well, she sure looks like she's having fun... A LOT!!! A glimpse of past days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom