Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

We won't start the botox discussion again, please stay on topic of this thread!

You are right Iceflower.

Pcs Caroline is radiant in her last appearance. The funny coincidence ( I do not think it is on purpose) is that the design of her dress reminds me the colour combination of Mont Blanc!

Wow,Princess Caroline looking fabulous and glowing..she's also rocking a pretty hairstyle that really suits her.

Robert Wilson is still very handsome for a 70yr old man.They actually looked good together lol.

I simply adore this woman. She has always been my style icon...SHE IS PERFECT !!!!!!!

I don't like the tousled hair look, but on the whole, she looks as beautiful as always.

I just wanted to say that despite the passing of the years she has remained faithful to herself at least, which is why I admire her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this pic. Caroline seems so at ease with life at the moment

She looks great . She's a natural 55 year old woman who has been blessed with very good genes.

She looks great . She's a natural 55 year old woman who has been blessed with very good genes.

I agree - I think, because of her issue with alopecia, her hair always looks dry and shapeless; I wish there was a cut that worked, or maybe if she wore it a little shorter/shaped, somehow. She always makes her look work for her!! In many ways she and Charlotte are still style motivation for me.

When she was young especially in the Stefano era she used to have magnificent hair like Charlotte has. But after the tragedy she never had her nice hair back.

Well IMO with a gorgeous face like Caroline's hair is just a detail.

Princess Caroline has attended the official opening of the "Italian Language and Culture Month"
in Monaco on October 1st, an event organized by the Italian embassy in Monaco.

** Pic ** montecarlonews.it article ** translation **

Good to see Caroline working on culture stuff

^ That's our Caro! :)

Hey...the Prince Pierre Foundation Awards were today, right...any photos yet?

Last edited:
:previous:

Pics of the awards ceremony can be found in the extra thread of the foundation!

On October 6, Princess Caroline attended the annual gala dinner of the organization GEMLUC
in Monaco. GEMLUC is the Group of Monaco Businesses in the Fight Against Cancer, founded
in 1973, Princess Caroline is Honorary President of the organization.

** Pic ** source **

Pics of the awards ceremony can be found in the extra thread of the foundation!

On October 6, Princess Caroline attended the annual gala dinner of the organization GEMLUC
in Monaco. GEMLUC is the Group of Monaco Businesses in the Fight Against Cancer, founded
in 1973, Princess Caroline is Honorary President of the organization.

** Pic ** source **

She wore that beautiful dress to a Rose ball, don´t remember the year.

How lucky Sissi! If one goes to Monaco, one surely wants to see P. Caroline for a while.

In 2003, I've already posted that at the fashion thread and cdm kindly added another
occasion: 2002 at the Princess Grace awards gala :)

Sissi.81, great to hear, that has surely been a special day for you! :flowers:

She wore that beautiful dress to a Rose ball, don´t remember the year.

How lucky Sissi! If one goes to Monaco, one surely wants to see P. Caroline for a while.

Yes, it's quite an old dress. She wore it for several times in a row in various occasions back in 2004... :whistling: :ermm: :whistling:

... or a couple of years before, as iceflower posted... I don't remember accurately anymore!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

On September 22, Princess Caroline attended a concert at the opera in Monaco for the
Alzheimer's disease organization "Association Monégasque pour la recherche sur la Maladie
d'Alzheimer".

** Pic ** source **

Caroline seems to be keeping pretty busy with Monaco engagements. No evidence that she is taking a back seat since Charlene has joined the family firm, (& thank goodness for that:))

Agreed. It's nice to see her so active. I find her particularly elegant and shiny on this last events.

Caroline seems to be keeping pretty busy with Monaco engagements. No evidence that she is taking a back seat since Charlene has joined the family firm, (& thank goodness for that:))

Agreed. It's nice to see her so active. I find her particularly elegant and shiny on this last events.

Again, I point out the fact that all of these events have likely been booked for a LONG time, as Royals have a tendency to have things scheduled for months if not years. Thus why we haven't really seen Charlene as much likely. Only time will tell if Caroline will take a "backseat" to Charlene. It's too soon after the wedding to tell.

Again, I point out the fact that all of these events have likely been booked for a LONG time, as Royals have a tendency to have things scheduled for months if not years. Thus why we haven't really seen Charlene as much likely. Only time will tell if Caroline will take a "backseat" to Charlene. It's too soon after the wedding to tell.

And what is the reason for her not attending the many events her husband attended alone these days? He´s been really busy, as much as his sister. No, there´s another reason. They probably do not need her to attend.
There are some duties CW is not suitable for, especially because of the language barrier.

I think the duties have already been split up long ago and P. Caroline's arethe arts.

This is a thread for current events of Princess Caroline, there is no need to repeatedly refer to
Princess Charlene or to argue about their division of work.

Good to see Princess Caroline very busy and still carrying on her cultural duties witth/for Monaco. I remember this midnight blue gown very well as she has worn this on many engagements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom