Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 9 : Aug.2005 - Nov.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he need that much money? I guess Caro won't give it to him?

Oh wait I think there's info about this in the prince Ernst & christian thread or the how much money does Ernst have thread...

Some older pics of Caro and Ernst and a thank-you-card for their wedding

Own source

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 315
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 684
  • p.jpg
    p.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 294
  • q.jpg
    q.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 731
  • r.jpg
    r.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 300
  • s.jpg
    s.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 286
  • t.jpg
    t.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 275
  • z.jpg
    z.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 397
  • zb.jpg
    zb.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 268
  • za.jpg
    za.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 386
So sweet! Thanks Tbhrc! For the record, I think they were watching a football match and supporting little Pierre who was playing...

Kisses

Last edited:
Great pictures as always tbhrc! It's always so evident how much they truly adore each other. They are still as affectionate as they were in those photos a few years ago and I think that's so sweet and wonderful.

Why does Caroline Put Up With Him?

I have to be honest here. I don't know why Caroline puts up with his outrageous behavior. He doesn't seem like he has grown up in any way, shape, or form. I fear he is a bad influence upon Alexandra, Charlotte, Andrea, and Pierre.

If anyone can enlighten me on this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the pics and wedding card, great pic, I wonder where was it taken. There seems to be a mural behind.

You're all welcome.
To Grace: Yes it was taken at Pierre's soccer match.
And to Monaco: I have no clue where it was taken. Sorry.

SOOOOOOOOO nice again tbhrc !!!:p you're the best !!;)
I really love the one pics !! where do you find it ?????????? it's very rare document !:eek:

Thanks Nina, I found all pics in old magazines.

tbhrc said:
You're all welcome.
To Grace: Yes it was taken at Pierre's soccer match.
And to Monaco: I have no clue where it was taken. Sorry.

Thanks tbhrc :) You know I wish there were more pics of Caroline's wedding with Ernst just as there were of her previous weddings, but they wanted a private wedding. She looked very happy and pretty that day!

monaco70s said:
Thanks tbhrc :) You know I wish there were more pics of Caroline's wedding with Ernst just as there were of her previous weddings, but they wanted a private wedding. She looked very happy and pretty that day!

Oh, I would also love to see more pics. But it really has been a private weding. I've read somewhere that both (Caro & Ernst) rest on the ground of the car as they were on the way to her Monaco home after the wedding!

Sorry, but if you mean from the Palace to her home, there's no way to stop and have rest as the two places are maybe 200 mt away, even less, you can easily walk from one to another in less than five minutes.
But I read that they came to Monaco from ST. Remy...

Kisses

P.S.: where are my manners? Thanks a lot for the wonderful pics! You are the best and I think you share my "passion" for Caro!

Grace said:
Sorry, but if you mean from the Palace to her home, there's no way to stop and have rest as the two places are maybe 200 mt away, even less, you can easily walk from one to another in less than five minutes.
But I read that they came to Monaco from ST. Remy...

Kisses

P.S.: where are my manners? Thanks a lot for the wonderful pics! You are the best and I think you share my "passion" for Caro!

I can just tell what I read, but I'm always skeptical what the tabloids tell.

Thanks for the compliment. And yes I really share your "passion" for Caroline. She is so beautiful and such a great mom and wife,

New small pics of Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August at the Salzburg Festival 2005.

I will post bigger ones if I find them: From PPS

aey7ig.jpg
aey7no.jpg
aey81s.jpg
aey87o.jpg
aey8b7.jpg
aey8gp.jpg
aey8lx.jpg

Thanks for News pics !!!!
Caroline is so beautiful and EA feel really better !!
I'm sur that we will have more bigger pixs.............;)

Caroline seems to wear a lovely dress!!! Thanks tbhrc, sure we´ll see bigger pics soon!

You're welcome Nina and Piewi. I really want to see bigger versions because I also think that dress seems to be very beautiful. She always looks great in black!!!

I hope we'll see some more, hopefully larger... They haven't been in a couple of years... I think the last time they attended was in 2003.

She looks very pretty thanks for the pics and I hope they're available in a bigger size soon ;)

Salzburg Festival

Pic from Hola

Attachments

• carolina.jpg
    carolina.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 462
tiaraprin said:
I have to be honest here. I don't know why Caroline puts up with his outrageous behavior. He doesn't seem like he has grown up in any way, shape, or form. I fear he is a bad influence upon Alexandra, Charlotte, Andrea, and Pierre.

If anyone can enlighten me on this, I would appreciate it.

Love, I suppose. You can't help who you love. Some of his behavior is indeed outrageous, but maybe (and I say this because I don't know one way or another) he's completely different at home. He seems to absolutely adore Caroline and Alexandra, so I suppose he's sweet and romantic at home. Who knows why anyone does anything? :)

Gabriella said:
Love, I suppose. You can't help who you love. Some of his behavior is indeed outrageous, but maybe (and I say this because I don't know one way or another) he's completely different at home. He seems to absolutely adore Caroline and Alexandra, so I suppose he's sweet and romantic at home. Who knows why anyone does anything? :)

Good anwer Gabriella:) ;) I always wondered the same that tiaprin: Why Ernest? A man who doesn´t seem to be polite and get drunk doesn´t look as a good influence for your children .But after all she has to loves him and he must be better than he looks. I don´t like Ernest and I never will so understand why she marry him is still being hard but the only anwer that i get is: love.

Some years ago there was special about the Grimaldi family on the Italian tv and they interviewed Egon von Furstenberg who was a relative and good friend of the family.
When asked Tiaprin's question Egon said that according to him out of her husbands Ernst was the best match for Caroline...Of course Stefano was a wonderful man, and she loved him very much, and she was completely smitten by Philippe, but according to Egon, Ernst's personality perfectly completes Caro's.
He explained that Caroline is usually very serious, intellectual, very intelligent and duty oriented, and the death of Stefano had completely devastated her. Apparently Ernst makes her laugh, because he has got a wonderful sense of humour, loves company, is easy going; moreover Ernst knows Caroline's world, background and upbringing and they share the same kind of life and they have matching interests.
I have no confirmation that all this is true, but I don't think Egon would have had any reason to lie; plus I've noticed that when Ernst is around you often see Caro laughing hard at his jokes etc.
To tell the truth though, I haven't seen pics of her laughing or smiling to him in a while, but I hope this has no meaning and that everything is fine between them...despite his faults he seems a very good father and husband.

Kisses

Piewi said:
Good anwer Gabriella:) ;) I always wondered the same that tiaprin: Why Ernest? A man who doesn´t seem to be polite and get drunk doesn´t look as a good influence for your children .But after all she has to loves him and he must be better than he looks. I don´t like Ernest and I never will so understand why she marry him is still being hard but the only anwer that i get is: love.

I don't get the attraction either. For a person of his stature he seems very poorly behaved. (Imagine all the griping if Prince Harry carried on like this!)

Piewi said:

Or really great you-know-what.

humor

iowabelle said:
I don't get the attraction either. For a person of his stature he seems very poorly behaved. (Imagine all the griping if Prince Harry carried on like this!)

I think Ernst and Caroline share a marvelous sense of humor. I think they are also on the same level intellectually speaking. They have the same interests. They like the same music. That's my impression, anyway. Kindred Spirits.
:)

Salzburg Festival pics from hola!

(article and pics)

17 AGOSTO 2005
La princesa Carolina de Mónaco hizo un alto en sus vacaciones estivales para asistir, en compañía de su marido, el príncipe Ernst de Hannover, a la inauguración de la 85ª edición del Festival de Salzburgo, una de las tradicionales citas musicales del verano y a la que viene siendo costumbre en los últimos años asista la princesa Carolina y su esposo.

Felicitaciones por el espectáculo
La hija mayor del desaparecido príncipe Raniero no quiso perderse la representación de la obertura de la ópera Alceste, de Christoph Willibald Gluck, interpretada por la Mozarteum Orchester, bajo la dirección de Ivor Bonton, al que la princesa felicitó personalmente al término de la función y con el que departió durante unos minutos.

Igualmente el público acogió con entusiasmo un aria de Mitridate, de Mozart, cantada por la soprano Ina Schingensieben, un movimiento del cuarteto para cuerda de la compositora israelí Chaza Czernowin, así como un aria de La Traviata , de Verdi, cantada por el tenor James Valenti, todos ellos como parte del programa inaugural.

Muy elegante
La princesa de Hannover estaba radiante, con un vestido en tono marrón con flores azules y collar de cinco vueltas a juego. La presencia de los príncipes de Hannover en Salzburgo levantó expectación, convirtiéndose Carolina en la indiscutible estrella del festival.

Attachments

• carol1a.jpg
    carol1a.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 845
  • carol2a.jpg
    carol2a.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 838
  • carol3a.jpg
    carol3a.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 959
Thank you very much CasiraghiTrio, those pix are great!! Caroline looks just sooo beautiful. Love the dress!!! :):D

BTW could someone translate the article?

CasiraghiTrio said:
(article and pics)

17 AGOSTO 2005
La princesa Carolina de Mónaco hizo un alto en sus vacaciones estivales para asistir, en compañía de su marido, el príncipe Ernst de Hannover, a la inauguración de la 85ª edición del Festival de Salzburgo, una de las tradicionales citas musicales del verano y a la que viene siendo costumbre en los últimos años asista la princesa Carolina y su esposo.

Felicitaciones por el espectáculo
La hija mayor del desaparecido príncipe Raniero no quiso perderse la representación de la obertura de la ópera Alceste, de Christoph Willibald Gluck, interpretada por la Mozarteum Orchester, bajo la dirección de Ivor Bonton, al que la princesa felicitó personalmente al término de la función y con el que departió durante unos minutos.

Igualmente el público acogió con entusiasmo un aria de Mitridate, de Mozart, cantada por la soprano Ina Schingensieben, un movimiento del cuarteto para cuerda de la compositora israelí Chaza Czernowin, así como un aria de La Traviata , de Verdi, cantada por el tenor James Valenti, todos ellos como parte del programa inaugural.

Muy elegante
La princesa de Hannover estaba radiante, con un vestido en tono marrón con flores azules y collar de cinco vueltas a juego. La presencia de los príncipes de Hannover en Salzburgo levantó expectación, convirtiéndose Carolina en la indiscutible estrella del festival.

The Princess of Monaco took a break in her summer vacations to attend, along with her husband - Ersnt of Hannover, the inauguration of the 85th Salzburg Festival. It is one of the tradicional musical places of the summer, which Caroline has been attending for the past few years with her husband.

Congratulations for the show
The oldest daughter of the late Prince Rainier, didn´t want to miss the opening act of the Alcest Opera, by Christoph Willibald Gluck, performed by Mozarteum Orchester, under the direction of Ivor Bonton, who the Princess personally congratulated at the end of the show.

The public also vibrated with enthusiasm by Mitridate´s Aria, by Mozart, sang by the Soprano Ina Schingensieben, a movement by the string quartet of the Israelite composer Chaza Czernowin. There was also an Aria of the La Traviata, of Verdi, sang by tenor James Valenti, all of them part of the opening program.

Very elegant
The Princess of Hannover was radiant. Wearing a brown dress with blue flowers and a necklace. The presence of the Prince and Princess of Hannover in Salzburg created great excitement and Caroline became the main star of the festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom