Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 5 : Oct.2004 - Apr.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Caroline wore that dress for the first time in the Princess Grace Foundation Awards in 2000, then in the pre-wedding party for Maxima and William Of Orange.

Although I'm not sure if she wore this same dress before 2000 which is when I first saw it, on MND 1998's Opera Gala.

Anyway I think it's great that Princess Caroline recycles her clothes because she knows how to make the most of them, and like someone said here, she's one of the world's most stylish princesses of all time, but she also cares for the needed!

I think this is the first time we see a pic of Caroline with the Queen and Prince Phillip.

Ha ha in the article that cut out of Ernst makes his head look lopsided... ha ha

Interesting...now I wonder if little Alexandra will actually get that money (since the photos were technically taken of her) or if her parents will keep it for themselves.

I'm sure in the end it really doesn't matter, as Alexandra will receive a full trust fund, but still the idea behind it...

Did Princess Caroline attend Princess Di's funeral?!

Hey I was just wondering if Princess Caroline attended Princess Diana's funeral? I have seen photos of them together from Charles and Diana's visit to Monaco and I understand that Diana went to Princess Grace's funeral because they got on and liked eachother. Does anybody know if anyone from Monaco attended. I would be especially interested to see any photos that anybody has of any of the Monaco royals attending the funeral. Thanks a million!

Caricature of Princess Caroline of Monaco

Attachments

• caroline.gif
    caroline.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 463
There are a lot of Ballets and Concerts coming up in December hopefully we will see Ernst and Caroline around Monaco. December 14-18 is the Dance Forum... this is the year of the awards so Caroline should be there.

I also read that Caroline picks the theme for the Rose Ball every year... did anyone else know that?

kittencrews said:
I also read that Caroline picks the theme for the Rose Ball every year... did anyone else know that?
How cool is that ^__^ i sure didn't know so thanks for informing me so ^___^ what was this years theme...i think it was somewhat oriental???

The pictures mentioned were those taken in 1999 of Alexandra with her family on the garden, some pics taken in the 90s of Princess Caroline with her kids in St. Remy.

Princess Caroline opened the Dance Forum tonight... I'll look for more news..

kittencrews said:
Princess Caroline opened the Dance Forum tonight... I'll look for more news..
There are pics at ABACA site.

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - DECEMBER 15: Princess Caroline of Hanover opens the Monaco Dance Forum December 15, 2004 in Monte Carlo, Monaco

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 209
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 249
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 283
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 230
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 236
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 184
A few more

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 294
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 300
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 276
I also think the same as Kittencrews! It would be cool if Charlotte was with her throughout the Dance Forum & Nijinksy Awards.

Some random pic's of the couple

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 349
  • 3.bmp
    197.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 314
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 315
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 299
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 322
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 296
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 243
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 292
hey GuessWho is the last picture you posted above taken at Mary's and Frederick's wedding? i heard people complaining about the dress, i find it rather nice it really shows her slim figure and although it is black it was still elegant ^__^

I know, I love that dress too... she looks very elegant!

hillary_nugent said:
hey GuessWho is the last picture you posted above taken at Mary's and Frederick's wedding? i heard people complaining about the dress, i find it rather nice it really shows her slim figure and although it is black it was still elegant ^__^
It was taken at Mary's wedding.I tought she looked great in it.

More photos..

What do you think about shoes?

Source; East News

Attachments

• Caro1.jpg
    Caro1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 259
  • Caro_maillot.jpg
    Caro_maillot.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 285
  • Caro_shoes.jpg
    Caro_shoes.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 315
  • Caro_photo.jpg
    Caro_photo.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 352
thanks for the pics Ianna ^____^ i don't really like anything with leopard/tiger/animal prints so her shoes are a no-no for me.

Personally, I love the shoes...

and ha ha ha they had a picture of ERNST up at the Dance Forum?? muhahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom