Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 4 : March 2004 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanyste

Commoner
Hello

I need to your aid wanted to know if someone knows where I can see photographs it that salio in the German's magazine GALA, in 1999 the I gave of the marriage of the princess Carolina with the prince german in the photos the princess is sees, praying in a chapel, recalling to stefano casiraghi, her dead husband :(
If someone has them or knows in which pagina web I can manage to tell it to me

I was thanked him :flower:
sorry for my bad english

Caption:
MONACO - MAY 1: Princess Caroline of Hanover and her father Prince Rainier III of Monaco arrive attend the 37th International Bouquet contest at the Monaco Garden Club on May 1, 2004 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Caroline

Rainier and Caroline

Caroline again

*thanks to the Glittering Royal Events Message board*

thank you very very much lyonnaise...

ernst.... :heart:

There are also pictures on brainpix of a different event if someone could post them... thank you

I don´t know, if this was posted before...and I don´t have a complete picture (it´s from Ritva´s page...Ritva cuts the articles out of copyright-reasons)

Isn´t this typically for Ernst ;)

Well, it's nice he still likes his wife! But what was with the green blazer and brown pants?

ha ha ha I love Ernst... lol... there are a few pictures of him grabbing her there on Rex Features also... lol

Originally posted by Bubbette@May 2nd, 2004 - 11:20 am
Well, it's nice he still likes his wife! But what was with the green blazer and brown pants?
The only topper to this picture and the outfit would've been Ernst's gold shoes ... :innocent:

Here is the link to interview with Princess Caroline ( about 40.-th anniversery of L' Amade..)

It is all in French...

Interview

You're welcome kittencrews...I also share your opinion. She is so beautiful and elegant on that photo..

Does anybody know if Caroline is visiting the Princess Grace hospital today, like she has in previous years?

too bad I couldn't open some of dennism's pic's. :(

Princess Caroline of Hanover with husband Ernst August of Hanover leave the premiere for Michale Moore's controversial new film "Fahrenheit 911" at Le Palais de Festival at the 57th Cannes Film Festival on May 17, 2004 in Cannes, France. The US release of the film - about George Bush, terrorism, Iraq and Osama Bin Laden - has been delayed due to a distribution decision by Disney

Originally posted by Bubbette@May 17th, 2004 - 2:58 pm
Nice suit!
Yes and nice shoes from the princess as well. Very much in her element at Cannes.

You know,I didn't love the shoes with the suit. Not that they weren't nice.

Director Michael Moore and Princess Caroline of Hanover attend the "Fahrenheit 9/11" premiere afterparty during the 57th International Cannes Film Festival May 17, 2004 in Cannes, France

Thanks for the pics.

I don't understand that with EA ... when I wear a brown jacket with blue jeans, it doesn't work for me - yet, like him I wear glasses, like him I have brownish hair, like him I am tall, while he has estates all over Europe I have shacks the world over I have lived in, like him I like my occasional glass of beer or wine, like him I like to ski, like him I have been in Monaco ..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom