Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 4 : March 2004 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline arrived alone at the wedding. She was wearing pastel blue and looked great :)

Originally posted by monaco70s@May 22nd, 2004 - 4:20 am
Caroline arrived alone at the wedding. She was wearing pastel blue and looked great :)
Where was Ernst? He was at last night's pre-wedding dinner. Did he disappear already?

Swedish paper Aftonbladet writes that Ernst was to hangover to go to the wedding cermony last saturday.- Apparently he and prince Charles partied and drank heavily on the pre wedding party. But Charles was able to attend the service...

------
Prinsen bakfull - missade bröllop

REDO FÖR FEST Kvällen före bröllopet i Madrid bjöds det på galamiddag. Prins Ernst August kom med hustrun Caroline av Monaco. Och gick sist av alla efter att ha druckit drinkar med prins Charles.
Prinsessan Carolines make, prins Ernst August, missade kronprinsvigseln i Madrid.
Kvällen innan hade han suttit och supit med Englands prins Charles.
Klockan 9.44 i lördags morse kom prinsessan Caroline av Monaco till Almudenakatedralen.
Ensam.
Platsen bredvid henne i kyrkan, på bänk 8 i zon 1, stod tom under hela vigseln mellan den spanske kronprinsen Felipe och tv-journalisten Letizia Ortiz.
Enligt den tyska tidningen Bild am Sonntag började ryktena genast ta fart bland prinsar, prinsessor, kungar och drottningar från de 40 kungahus som fanns med vid bröllopet.

Drack gränslöst
Ingen hade undgått att se hur Ernst August av Hannover på festen kvällen innan först drack gränslöst mycket av det fina spanska rödvinet, Matorraomera Reserva 1995, som serverades till sparris med tryffel, och ankbröst i rödvinssås i Pardopalatset utanför Madrid.
Efter middagen serverades rikligt med drinkar. Och Ernst August och prins Charles trivdes så bra tillsammans och med all dryckjom att de blev de sista att lämna slottet.

Kom till banketten
Prins Charles orkade upp till vigseln, men inte Ernst August.
Tysk press konstaterar att Ernst Augusts frånvaro under vigseln inte var direkt medicinskt betingad, ingen läkare hade tillkallats.
Och till banketten efter vigseln, där det åter serverades eleganta alkoholhaltiga drycker, dök den tyske prinsen plötsligt upp.

Originally posted by Yennie@May 24th, 2004 - 6:01 am
Swedish paper Aftonbladet writes that Ernst was to hangover to go to the wedding cermony last saturday.- Apparently he and prince Charles partied and drank heavily on the pre wedding party. But Charles was able to attend the service...

"I´m shocked, shocked", to quote Captain Renault from Casablanca. He says this as he finds out that there has been gambling going on. He is then interrupted by a croupier who hands him his winnings. :p

Anyway, here are a few more photos of everybody´s favorite couple from their appearance at Cannes:

IBL

:heart: Ernst looks hot in those jeans.
I am boiling over with incredible lust for him.

You're too late.
Princess Caroline obviously overlooks his drunken lapses for him being a "hot guy in jeans". ;)

Princess Caroline of Hanover, left, and her husband Prince Ernst-August of Hanover arrive at the Bayonne arena, southwestern France, to attend a concert of British rock star Sir Elton John, Friday, May 28, 2004.

German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, Princess Caroline of Hanover and her husband Prince Ernst-August of Hanover

Originally posted by superlotie@May 27th, 2004 - 2:43 am
:sick: I really don't understand why Caroline married this guy !
I also don´t understand her,but maby the reason for them marying eathother was the royal princesse titel and the monye from the casions in Monarco.

Yes, I agree. He doesn't seem as elegant and easy on the eyes as she is. She's looked tired and worn out since she married him. Of course, maybe everyone with three teenagers and a preschooler looks tired and worn out! :lol: :lol:

I do lover her natural beauty and fashion sense. She can make anything look great, and she usually doesn't miss. Marta-Louise of Norway, on the other hand, has a few misses, but at least she keeps it interesting for royal fashion watchers.

Originally posted by Paulina@May 28th, 2004 - 4:44 pm
Of course, maybe everyone with three teenagers and a preschooler looks tired and worn out! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Not if you have 3 million people working for you! :lol: :lol:

Prince Caroline and Prince Ernest

Monaco's Princess Caroline and her husband Prince Ernst-August of Hanover arrive at the Bayonne arena, southwestern France, to attend a concert of British rock star Sir Elton John, Friday, May 28, 2004.

superlotie  Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 2:43 am

I really don't understand why Caroline married this guy !
I wouldn't be surprised if she is wondering too ... I imagine she knew (going into the relationship) what a lush he is .....

Originally posted by Bubbette@Jun 1st, 2004 - 7:03 am
Probably because she was pregnant at the time.
Is that a greath reason for her marrying a "drunk" like him ?
If i wear her i woud as soon as posibul get out of that marriage,but that is just me.

Originally posted by Le Chat Noir@Jun 4th, 2004 - 10:17 am
Does anyone know about this?

Article (translated)
Caroline and her children sue European publications all time, thanks to restrictive privacy laws. Here in the USA, if Caroline is outside -- walking down the street or her daughter is taking part in a horse competition - or just shopping ... I could take a photograph, and sell it ... and it could be published in magazines. Caroline might not like it, but there is nothing she can do about ... but if I did the same thing in France or in germany - and a magazine publishes the photo ... Caroline can take legal action against the magazine for violating her privacy.

Bubbette  Posted: Jun 1st, 2004 - 7:03 am

Probably because she was pregnant at the time.
did she use that as a tool to commit herself.
.... I mean, she had/has the coin to have reared that nice little lady on her own. But, on the other hand, marriage is better for the image than "poor beautiful little rich girl, doesn't know how to turn the other cheek (read ignore, read play her own little games)" something to that effect.......

Originally posted by H.M. Margrethe+May 29th, 2004 - 11:10 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (H.M. Margrethe @ May 29th, 2004 - 11:10 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kittencrews@May 29th, 2004 - 8:42 am
All I know is I'd marry EA!!!
Why woud you do that kittencrews ? [/b][/quote]
nothing is worth being married to that oaf!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Paulina@May 28th, 2004 - 4:44 pm
Marta-Louise of Norway, on the other hand, has a few misses, but at least she keeps it interesting for royal fashion watchers.
Caroline looked subdued yet chic at Felipe's wedding (wonder why EA wasn't there?), but I still have nightmares about Martha-Louise's dress at the wedding!! She and that Spanish designer who wore the red dress with the giant yellow heart were twins separated at birth!! :lol:

Originally posted by Princepessa@May 26th, 2004 - 8:25 pm
I don't understand. How does Ernst August "inspire lust" in a woman?? Please explain it to me, because frankly, I don't understand!!

I hope Caroline doesn´t get old, grey and embittered through all the dealing with those magazines :p
I´m usually not a defender of the german tabloids (they publish partly real rubbish). But as I get the text (I´ve also read it in the original german version) they have just published a picture, wrote that she´s beautiful and (something harmless) what she might have thought. If Caroline wants that she and her family are treated like normal persons, then they shouldn´t attend balls and shouldn´t make holidays in the middle of the "nest of the Paparazzos"!

Originally posted by tiaraprin+Jun 4th, 2004 - 10:18 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tiaraprin @ Jun 4th, 2004 - 10:18 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Princepessa@May 26th, 2004 - 8:25 pm
I don't understand. How does Ernst August "inspire lust" in a woman?? Please explain it to me, because frankly, I don't understand!! [/b][/quote]
I don't have a crush on Ernst August. :sick: I was just being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

Just looking at some pictures of EA at GREMB ..... must be tough to have lost a kingdom.

By the way, which sash is he wearing here? Its not Danish, because there's goes over the left shoulder, not over/under the right as shown here.

With this sash, does it mean that EA is entitled to wear two ... the (Hannover house?) blue with red trim that he usually wears at Monaco events, and a light blue one, which is also Hannoverian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom