Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 2: Nov.2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kittencrews: I think maybe she is an assistant maybe because she is EVERYWHERE... I'm just assuming....

Monte Carlo: She doesn't go everywhere with Caroline and even if she did that doesn't mean she's the assistant. By the way, Christian didn't attend the Circus Festival in 1999. The boy that you thought was him was actually Andrea's school friend.

Attachments

• 0000349978_012.jpg
    0000349978_012.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 392
Originally posted by montecarlo@Nov 7th, 2003 - 9:48 pm
Monte Carlo: She doesn't go everywhere with Caroline and even if she did that doesn't mean she's the assistant. By the way, Christian didn't attend the Circus Festival in 1999. The boy that you thought was him was actually Andrea's school friend.
I didn't say she WAS... I said I was assuming

and yeah, I realized that wasn't Christian after I posted it and didn't feel like correcting it... Corbis was wrong in saying it was him... sorry

Kittencrews: I realized that wasn't Christian after I posted it and didn't feel like correcting it... Corbis was wrong in saying it was him... sorry

Monte Carlo: Why are you apologising? Corbis made the mistake. ;) The mystery lady appears to be a family friend. Where's Elle? Why did Caroline stop associating with her?

Attachments

• 45120_16.jpg
    45120_16.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 536
I have NO idea where Elle is because for a while there they hung out a lot... in NY together, and a party, and vacations together... it's kind of strange... but you know Caroline is a bit older than Elle... isn't she!?!

Okay this has been discussed a bit earlier but I just want to say what I know about how Caroline and Stefano met according to what I've read ;)

As far as I remember Caroline met Stefano at the disco in Monaco's Sporting Club. It was around this time of the year in 1983. Caroline was with Robertino Rosellini that night when Stefano arrived with his girlfriend Pinuccia (I forgot the last name). Stefano had given Pinuccia a Volkswagen and I think he even took her to Paris.
Robertino introduced Stefano and Caroline that night. Stefano ended his relationship with Pinuccia. Afterwards Caroline and Stefano became very good friends and went on a yacht all around the Mediterranean Sea that summer.

Monaco70s

Thanks Monaco70's... I was just quoting the book The Royal House of Monaco... and I figured that was correct!

and her last name was Macheda

No problem Monaco70's...

here are a couple of more pictures for you Christian...

Attachments

• alexdadski.jpg
    alexdadski.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 408
  • alexski.jpg
    alexski.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 456
Mood swing of Ernst's ? .. first (two) times I've see him with clothing not suitable to what Alexandra is doing.

Can hardly be an exercise in comportment .....

Yeah, I wonder why Ernst did wear more appropriate clothing

Check out Alex's tongue

I particularly enjoy Caroline's face in this picture... it's like "ERNST, watch my baby, she's going to fall!!"

Attachments

• alexhannover19.jpg
    alexhannover19.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 459
  • zurs01.jpg
    zurs01.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 273
  • caroline__sface.JPG
    caroline__sface.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 455
Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 8th, 2003 - 1:46 pm
Aww ... blue, red, white and black. Toy soldier.
Ha Ha... she does look like a toy soldier!! She's even walking/ marching like one.... too cute

kittencrews  Posted: Nov 8th, 2003 - 1:46 pm

I particularly enjoy Caroline's face in this picture... it's like "ERNST, watch my baby, she's going to fall!!"

What game is going on between Ernst and her baby ?
:)

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 8th, 2003 - 5:44 pm
What game is going on between Ernst and her baby ?
:)
I don't know "let's see if I can knock Alex on her arse!"

I thought it was more along the line of waving the rope constantly out of her reach. ;)

Yeah, it also looks like she's about to go flying down that hill so Ernst is trying to stay "cool" and stop her before she goes racing down the mountain side....

Gee ... what do you know !

Ernst August does not come down through history as the first born of the first born.

Look at this :
http://www.dr.dk/aroyalfamily/resume6.html

...was the former crown prince Ernst August of Hanover, the Duke of Cumberland.

He was definitely not handsome but he was likeable, and he and Thyra had a good marriage. They built Schloss Cumberland in the Austrian mountain town of Gmunden, and their six children grew up there.

Thyra's two eldest sons died at the ages of sixteen and thirty two, so it is from the youngest son, Ernst August, that the family now descends.

Their descendants include Prince Ernst August of Hanover (who is married to Princess Caroline of Monaco), Prince Heinrich of Hanover, Princess Elisabeth Ysenburg und Büdingen, Duchess Donata Mecklenburg-Solodkoff, Constantine II of Greece, and Queen Sophia of Spain.

I'd attached the bigger pad, but its a hospital now. But the hunting lodge is something else ....

Attachments

• jagdschloss_am_Almsee_gmunden4f.jpg
    jagdschloss_am_Almsee_gmunden4f.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 231
yeah... the second son that died committed suicide... Montecarlo informed me of that...

That hunting lodge is something

Here are views of his property near the clinic that Caroline gave birth to Alexandra

another shot..

and I believe this is the barn and tennis courts and maybe the swimming pool where Ernst threw Charlotte a birthday party once... I'm not positive this is the right place though, maybe

Here is a closer picture... Charlotte looking at Caroline's belly.. you can see it's the same place because the stone drive and the bar...

Attachments

• hanoverhome6.JPG
    hanoverhome6.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 244
  • hanoverhome5.JPG
    hanoverhome5.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 250
  • hanoverhome4.JPG
    hanoverhome4.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 189
  • charandmom2.JPG
    charandmom2.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 348
kittencrews  Posted: Nov 9th, 2003 - 1:33 am

yeah... the second son that died committed suicide

I didn't know that. What was the background ?

By the way ... where did you unearth the neat pictures of their hunting estate ? It would be mine, except :innocent:

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 9th, 2003 - 10:54 am
By the way ... where did you unearth the neat pictures of their hunting estate ? It would be mine, except :innocent:
Corbis... they have great pictures...

Me thinks the barn shaped building (with the pool beside) has become the private quarters of the Fuerst. As opposed to being the quarters for the servants. Does that mean there is squashed servants area in teh big house ?

I have no idea... hmmm... but I wonder about all the RED cars!!! Usually royalty have a number of black cars... but red?

I have a red car. I'm of german heritage. Must be a German thing. ;) Like British racing green. Ah yes ... silver is German racing color, and red is I believe Italian. Now Italians did make some pricy hotrods.

Black limo's .. hardly EA's style. Old and stodgy.

Yes, I agree limos aren't EA's style... he prefers (and looks much better in) helicopter.... boats... and motorcycles!! :p I myself have a silver VW!!!

Attachments

• ernststyle.JPG
    ernststyle.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 331
I see .. forgot to mention I drive a german car too. Guess which make and model (and year (and how speeds (and if I can chirp it)))))))))))))))))))))

I suppose Caroline has corrupted Ernst and makes him drive French models too :(

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 9th, 2003 - 4:41 pm
I suppose Caroline has corrupted Ernst and makes him drive French models too :(
I think we have a little of both here... she's driving a VW and Mercedes... she likes those Germans!! ha ha

Attachments

• vw2.JPG
    vw2.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 290
VW is my kind of car. I'm onto my 5-th V dub, and 3rd Jetta.

Back to Caroline ... given she is French, I am amazed you don't have recent pics of her driving :flower: frogmobiles :innocent: ... you know Deux Cheveux, Peugoets, Citroens, Renaults, Black Marias ;)

The most recent picture I have with any of the family is this one of Charlotte at Marcel Rozier's horse auction... I'm not sure who drove it or what kind of car it is... It could be Caroline's it could be Charlotte's.. I have no idea!!

Attachments

• car3.JPG
    car3.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 301
  • car3.JPG
    car3.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom