Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 14 : Jan.2007 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome Ianna and Ice, and thanks for the info supernova....

Here are just a few more pics:

1 2 3 4 5 6

Cute new pics:

Princess Caroline visits the Princess Grace Hospital on Mother's Day.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Really great pics tbhrc!
Those were taken after the GP race right?

There is something about Pss Caroline when she's around kids, she's like glowing, she looks at least 10 years younger! When you look at the pics of her around kids you see that she genuinly likes them and enjojs being around them, she's not smiling and pretending to be "happy"because the press was there!

O, and she has killer legs! Hopefully I'll have a pair like those when I'm 50! Santa that's my only wish for my 50 b-day!:ROFLMAO:

Thanks a lot for posting these extremely nice pics of Caroline on Mother's Day, tbhrc! It's so lovely to see her with the baby in her arms.. And it's interesting how different the dress looks without the jewellery and with another hairstyle. I can't decide which version I prefer..:)

You're welcome. Those pics are really great, it is always soo charming to see her with the little ones. It would have been soo great if she had done 'photoshoots' with baby Alex like she did with the Casiraghi's.

Oh and it seems that she and Steph take turns at this event. If I remember right Steph visited the hospital last year and the year before it was Caroline.

There are pics of Caro in todays paper. judging from her outfit, they were made last weekend, but the visit was for todays mothersday.

Great find Ianna, thanks. I really like that colour on her, she looks great, still can't believe she is already 50 years old. She looks a lot younger imo. Wow she realy has great genes....

This is obviously not current events, but do you remember the private party, (ball I think) Ernst gave for Caroline in the year 1999 or 2000, in Hanover I think, where nobody was allowed to take pictures ? Did anybody manage to take pictures ? I'd love to know what she and Charlotte were wearing.

iloveroyals said:
This is obviously not current events, but do you remember the private party, (ball I think) Ernst gave for Caroline in the year 1999 or 2000, in Hanover I think, where nobody was allowed to take pictures ? Did anybody manage to take pictures ? I'd love to know what she and Charlotte were wearing.

You mean on party in Marienbourg castle?

Here's short summary about it, I've post it in thread "Did you know..?!" Apparently only Hanover's good family friend, photographer Francois-Marie Banier, was allowed to take photographs.

Ianna, thank you so much for your quick response. I do wish there were pictures, but the article gives something for the imagination to fill in the blanks since it is so descriptive. I wonder if a stylist among us could draw the gowns for us...

Caroline attended yesterday with her husband a performance of the Monaco Balett in Paris.

:flowers: thx for this information .
can we see any pictures of this event?

So far there are only some small pics from Newscom:

PRINCESS CAROLINE AND HUSBAND ERNT AUGUST OF HANOVER ATTEND A CONCERT BY MONACO PHILARMONIC ORCHESTRA FOR THE SALLE PLEYEL 150TH BIRTHDAY IN PARIS

1 2 3 4 5 6

Edit: And here are some bigger ones from IBL:

150th anniversary of the Montecarlo's Philarmonical Orchestra at the Pleyel's Hall in Paris Caroline of Monaco and Ernst August of Hanovre Paris, France, June 12, 2007

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

And even more from Master Photo

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

This is the best dress and best color Caroline has worn in a long time. That kind of V decolletage really suits her too. But Ernst definitely does not look well...

They both look tanned...and I don't think Ernst looks bad, maybe a little bored.

Thanks a lot for the pics; nowadays Caro is the only member of the family I care about and long to see pictures of...

I think I would be unhappy with those snaps of myself were I Caroline sun and the cigarettes seem to be catching up with her. They are really unflattering like the colour of the gown but it is not so amazing either in it's style. IMO

Princess Caroline looks beautiful in the last pics, I must say these last months she's been looking stunning in all of the pics :) This dress looks a bit similar to the white one she wore in 1975 for her official birthday pics.

I agree, I think Princess Caroline looks fabulous! I love the dress and the color of it as well.

It would be nice to see her with new friends sometimes... Does she have any close female friends? How does Karl L. find time to do any designing?!!! Or does he just sign his name these days?

monaco70s said:
Princess Caroline looks beautiful in the last pics, I must say these last months she's been looking stunning in all of the pics :) This dress looks a bit similar to the white one she wore in 1975 for her official birthday pics.

It sure does. With a color more appropriate for her age now, a color by the way that Queen Rania favors. This midnight blue is very regal-looking and looks good on both.

lea said:
I agree, I think Princess Caroline looks fabulous! I love the dress and the color of it as well.

It would be nice to see her with new friends sometimes... Does she have any close female friends? How does Karl L. find time to do any designing?!!! Or does he just sign his name these days?

I agree. It would be nice to see her with old or new friends.That's something that really seems to be missing from her life (at least from the pictures we see). Even as a teenager or young woman, she never had a coterie of friends the way her daughter does. The closest to real friends seems to have been her cousin Grace Levine and later, Ines de la Fressange.

iloveroyals said:
I agree. It would be nice to see her with old or new friends.That's something that really seems to be missing from her life (at least from the pictures we see). Even as a teenager or young woman, she never had a coterie of friends the way her daughter does. The closest to real friends seems to have been her cousin Grace Levine and later, Ines de la Fressange.

I read in a mag, dating back from the '70's she did have a coterie of friends named "La bande à Caroline".

Tosca, interesting, I never knew that. Who was in it ? I know she was friends with a Niarchos girl, attended her wedding along with Philippe (the young woman divorced shortly thereafter, and it was said that Caroline was upset about that), and also with a Poniatovski girl . Poniatovski was a minister (of the Interior ?) in France at the time. That's all I remember. She also went with an older crowd, where she joined them at clubs and parties, mostly married high society people. She was often photographed with a girl whose identity was never revealed but who seemed to be a fairly constant companion. But mostly, all these people remained anonymous.

iloveroyals said:
Tosca, interesting, I never knew that. Who was in it ? I know she was friends with a Niarchos girl, attended her wedding along with Philippe (the young woman divorced shortly thereafter, and it was said that Caroline was upset about that), and also with a Poniatovski girl . Poniatovski was a minister (of the Interior ?) in France at the time. That's all I remember. She also went with an older crowd, where she joined them at clubs and parties, mostly married high society people. She was often photographed with a girl whose identity was never revealed but who seemed to be a fairly constant companion. But mostly, all these people remained anonymous.

Sorry Iloveroyals, but I can't recall, as it was a long time ago, and the mag didn't mention any of her friends. Anyway Poniatovski sounds familiar to me, as well as Niarchos.
Can you please post a photo of Caro with that mystery girl? May be this helps me to remember her name...

Great pictures tbhrc. That blue is a good color for her, they look happy together, again.

Caro's dress for it's colour a bit difficult to wear, but with her tanned skintone it is perfect...they both looked nice together...wondering where did she have that sunbathing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom