Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 14 : Jan.2007 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
totally agree with you

she 's better with long hair.
And she looks tired with this aircut.

sherylal24 said:
I am a big fan of Princess Caroline's but she needs a more becoming hairstyle! She wears it so flat and it really does not do her justice. Maybe some lighter highlights too would give her a softer look. Hair died so dark at our age can look harsh and aging, she has such a pretty face but that hairstyle is so unflattering on her!

pouk said:
she 's better with long hair.
And she looks tired with this aircut.
I think longer hair suits her more

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey when were the pics in Austria taken?

And that bag looks like a dead animal!:lol: That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it!

Thanks for the pictures TBHRC!! It's been awhile to see these kid of shots just the two of them.

tbhrc said:
Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August on vacation in Südtirol, Austria. Shopping for new glasses and other stuff.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Thanks a lot for these pics, despite I do not likethem. The couple seems very distant, they do not communicate, they are like strangers.
I do not like her haircut either, she was so much pretty with long hair.

The bad is a very hot fashion, I saw it in many mags, I think it is Prada. It is not bad, but I do not like it worn in the shoulder, it is toooo long

Lovely pics, thanks tbhrc, I have been on vacation in sud tirol several times and that is what you do there, nothing strange in it, normal acting between a couple that is together for so many years...

I personally don't think that they look distant, but that could be what I want to see, who knows. I think for a couple that is married for over 8 years now it is pretty normal or understandable not to cuddle in public or holding hands in public. Well of course I would love to see that, but they are no longer head over heels in love like in 1997/1998/1999, and that seems to be normal, too, imo.

Oh and I'm also not a fan of her bag, looks pretty strange and doesn't match the outfit imo. But is she wearing Converse Chucks in this pic, that would be really cool.

I noticed the Converse too, maybe she took them from Charlotte's closet...just joking, I found the bag a nice personal choice...it is not bad, a trendy one...I can see it on Sarah Jessica Parker...

I see the Infantas Elena and Cristina wearing Converse as well. I'm just so used to seeing me and my friends wearing Converse that when I see it on older people it's just weird. It's like... my MOM's wearing Converse!?! Get out of here!

Ani

We were wearing Converse back in the '80s. All the "art school" types had 'em.
Heck, Charlotte most likely learned about Converse from Caroline, or more likely, Aunt Stephanie!

I love her two outfits in the Austria photos...

I also think her hair length really suits her!

kittencrews said:
I love her two outfits in the Austria photos...

I also think her hair length really suits her!

I agree with you kittencrews - I think the little bit of added length on her hair looks fabulous, and the outfits are a great casual style. She looks young for her age without looking like she's trying to keep up with the younger generation.

Oh - and I think converse are ageless! They've been around so long that I think any age group can claim the right to wear them.

It's all about converse this year among young(or less young) atleast in Italy...

just a small question: were the pictures taken in Südtirol AND Austria or only at one place?

I love Converse, I am 30 and I have been using them since I was 14 !
Converse will never be out of fashion.

The region or area of Tyrol expands from Germany to Austria I quess...So they were in Austria in Tyrol...

^tirol is a part of austria while südtirol(south tirol), is in italy... that's why I'm asking... ohh, I see you're from Italy, we call alto adige (mybe wrong spelling, sorry!) südtirol.

Vera Friedel said:
I love Converse, I am 30 and I have been using them since I was 14 !
Converse will never be out of fashion.

Agree.
Personnally I never wear them, they do not look nice on me, but to other people of all ages, they are chic and ageless. And they have always new lines, very pretty.

tbhrc said:
Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August on vacation in Südtirol, Austria. Shopping for new glasses and other stuff.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Thanks for the pictures, tbhrc ! The couple looks cool and "casual elegant". Ernst smiles in many pictures and seems to be very content, the way people look when they are truly relaxed and enjoying their vacation. It gives me a good feeling just looking at the pictures. I think Ernst likes being with Caroline. That's what I get from looking at the pictures, almost a "Am I'nt lucky to be with this wonderful woman ?" Caroline does seem a bit distant, but certainly not angry or hostile or anything like that. It's also a pleasure seeing them strolling together in the fresh air on a sunny day in what appears to be a lovely city, enjoying their freedom.

Mr Smith :
"tirol is a part of austria while südtirol(south tirol), is in italy... that's why I'm asking... ohh, I see you're from Italy, we call alto adige (mybe wrong spelling, sorry!) südtirol" .

Novella 2000 report they're spending a vacation at Espace Henri Chenot which is located by Hotel Palace in Meran - South Tirol (Alto Adige in italian ) , Italy .

Meran is in Italy geographically speaking, although they are Austrian culturally speaking. South Tyrol or Alto Adige (Upper Adige - Adige being Italy's 2nd longest river) was annexed to Italy after WWI.
My grandfather, a WWI veteran, used to go to Meran to the spa yearly.
He used to say that he fought for Trento and Trieste, not for Bozen, meaning that in his opinion annexing that province to Italy was a wrong. But you know, it's not the common people who decide the world's history.

Back to Caroline and Ernst: according to Novella 2000 mag they've gone to Meran in order to undergo a draining treatment.

Last edited:
No matter what Caroline wears, she's always so darn chic!

Diane

More new pics:

Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the 'Prince Pierre Foundation' winners announcement press conference held at the Intercontinental hotel in Paris France on May 23 2007

1 2 3 4 5

Polfoto

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Last edited:
at least

here is Caro again !!!:) she is much better with her hair
but the girl in red should wear a bra...

tbhrc said:
More new pics:

Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the 'Prince Pierre Foundation' winners announcement press conference held at the Intercontinental hotel in Paris France on May 23 2007

1 2 3 4 5

Polfoto

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thanks for 'casual' and 'official' pics, tbhrc:)

Caroline looks great..who wouldn't after nice relaxing days in Süd Tirol:)

Thanks a lot for posting the pics of Caroline at the Prince Pierre Foundation event,tbhrc!
Caroline looked wonderful and I consider it great that she recycled her beautiful dress she
already wore one month ago at the AMADE meeting in Monaco. She can use is a third time again :)

The dress is from spring-summer 07 collection of Alberta Ferretti, it is lovely, love the short sleeves, a new tendence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom