Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 13 : May 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome girls :flowers: And Ianna thanks for the newest pics.
Just think of the fact what a nice christmas present it is for these ederly maybe sometimes lonely persons to be visited by one of their princesses...That's always so nice..

iceflower said:
You are welcome girls :flowers: And Ianna thanks for the newest pics.
Just think of the fact what a nice christmas present it is for these ederly maybe sometimes lonely persons to be visited by one of their princesses...That's always so nice..
They are really kind and seems happy to do that !

I love all of these new pictures! The Casiraghi/ Hannover family have been in the media a lot since Albert's succession! Caroline is beautiful like usual!

Here is an addition to the pics I posted yesterday:
Princess Caroline of Hanover and UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Director-General Koďchiro Matsuura arrive for the "UNESCO Prize for Digital Arts" ceremony in Monaco on Saturday, 16 December 2006: Pic 1

i really like her jacket & bag... it seems she has a busy schedule these days, its always goo dto see her

Thanks for the lovely pics , kids!

Ice, in the 3rd picture Caro reminds me a bit of Isabella Rossellini, although Isabella's face looks firmer...

Tosca said:
Thanks for the lovely pics , kids!

Ice, in the 3rd picture Caro reminds me a bit of Isabella Rossellini, although Isabella's face looks firmer...
Tosca, I think you are right about that :flowers: :flowers:
Here are some more pics from the UNESCO Prize for Digital Arts:
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Click here for more!

dazzling said:
wow, beautiful. do you know where I can find more of the pictures?
These two pics together with the ones of Charlotte and Karl and Charlotte, Andrea and Tatiana are also printed in the french magazine Point de Vue :)
Here are two very nice pics from Caroline last week, Ianna had already posted several pics from that visit, so I only post the best ones from l'agence:

Caroline Caroline 2

Lovely pics, Ice!

kittencrews said:
i LOVE the picture of C and EA!!! They are beautiful!

Personally, I could never think of EA as "beautiful" but each to their own! :)

Thanks Iceflower he looks good maybe gettin in some last christmas presents.

I like Ernst too, most especially in pictures where he is smiling and canna teasing his wife.

I think Ernst has been a wonderful husband and father. I love him !
Merry Christmas to the most beautiful princess in the world , her family, and to the family of all the members of this great forum !

ernst s way of smiling reminds me of simon cowell s sly smiling!

It seems Ernst always makes Caroline smile and laugh. What more can we ask for ?

why didn't caro hand out gifts to the kids this year with albert and steph?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom