Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 12 : March 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics. And wow Princess Caroline wasn't wearing black that time and she even had a pinkish/purple scarf!:D It would be good if we saw her inmore lighter clothes like those, although black suits her very well! Too bad we can't see the shoes!

Here is another pic from DPA

xm0f7r.jpg

It seems to be the same outfit she wore a few weeks ago at the conference in Monaco... You can find the pics of that event at page 2 & 3 of this thread....

I read somewhere that Caroline often "recycles" dresses.

Why should she wear each clothes only once ? :rolleyes:

Seriously, Ernst and Caroline are very busy during the last week. It's nice to see pics of them.

kittencrews said:
I love the pictures of them at the Tr. House! Alexandra's hair is getting dark! In that last group of pictures is that at the Jewish Museum in Berlin? I've been there.... it's a great museum!
No that's not the Jewish Museum, it's the German Historical Museum. Here is their website....

Tosca said:
Well if I would wear my clothes just one time I think my closet would be empty in just a serveral weeks, hehe...;) I think it's good that she is wearing the outfit's several times...

Tosca said:

Just plain mathematics. The year has 365 days, Caroline is seen out in public at least 3 times a day. If she had to wear one outfit for every outing, not to mention accesories, she will need to expand the territory of Monaco (the way her father did) just to closet all the outfits she would need in a lifetime

...and I forgot the space for the shoes :rolleyes:

I don't think she that she recycles more than any other royal, or any one of us for that matter. But she has a full paparazi camera crew following her every step every hour of the day. the oufit she probably wore last year could be used again this year and it will still show up in the same monthly or weekly magazines repeatedly as if she wore it every day.

I have one favorite short sleeve rusty-red shirt that is so comfortable I always pack it when we go away on vacation to a warm place. Someone once noticed that in many of the different pictures I had I seem to be using it and the only diference from one year to another one was my haircut. So I decided to stop using my favorite once/twice a year vacation shirt or at least not get into the pictures when I'm wearing it.

Last edited:
I have been following the life of Princess Caroline since she was 16 and I was 14. I thougth everything she wore was fantastic. As we both have matured into middle age women, I have noticed and admired the fact that she is dressing herself according to her age and very appropriate. I have also seen a difference since she has become a more active humanitarian. And I would like to express how pleased I am to see her continue her mother's mission with the Amade organization. Life has been very tough with HRH, but fortunately, financially, she has been very blessed always. Her simplicity in her attires at times seems classical to me. She is a very elegant woman who can carry anything on her figure very well. She is aging and maturing so gracefully and together with her dedication to helping the children and women of this world, she will always be the #1 princess on my list.

miraglia1983 said:
I have been following the life of Princess Caroline since she was 16 and I was 14. I thougth everything she wore was fantastic. As we both have matured into middle age women, I have noticed and admired the fact that she is dressing herself according to her age and very appropriate. I have also seen a difference since she has become a more active humanitarian. And I would like to express how pleased I am to see her continue her mother's mission with the Amade organization. Life has been very tough with HRH, but fortunately, financially, she has been very blessed always. Her simplicity in her attires at times seems classical to me. She is a very elegant woman who can carry anything on her figure very well. She is aging and maturing so gracefully and together with her dedication to helping the children and women of this world, she will always be the #1 princess on my list.

agree 100% neighbor (live in southmayd) i like the fact she's aging gracefully and living up to her mothers legacy. please i hope she doesn't start the pinning and pulling trying to stay young, it's demeaning and sad. The point is to stay young at heart.

I also agree with you, Miraglia. I think you are very right.

miraglia1983 said:

WELL WELL WELL, Very well said, YOU are absolutely right

fanletizia said:
08-05-2006 Prince Ernst August von Hannover and Princess Caroline von Monaco, in Museum in Berlin
from PPE
Thank you for the pics, fanletizia and tbhrc. It's great to see them in Germany that often again :)
This week's cover of HOLA shows Caroline with Queen Sofia at a christening in Germany:

xo2rzo.jpg

(HOLA)

Here is one pic from the new Hola, lula posted it in the King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia Current events thread.

xo3bfa.jpg

wow, two women with exquisite taste in clothes side by side. And like Miraglia1983 pointed out above, they both dress according to their current age.

I love the shoes that Caroline is wearing! She manages to look dignified and youthful in all she wears, whether it is a suit, evening dress or jeans!

There's nothing wrong in recycling clothes IMO. On the contrary this speak in Caroline's favour that she isn't a superficial woman. I didn't intend to criticize her at all.

Few more pics of their visit to Berlin - Bruno Press/Sipa

Caroline of Monaco ,r, with her husband Ernst-August of Hanover,l, in the historical museum in Berlin during the handover of the president of the German saving and clearing bank. Berlin, GERMANY- 08/05/2006
xpdgfb.jpg

xpdggh.jpg

xpdgk0.jpg

In regards to recycling, smart women know how to recycle clothes. I do and I get complimented on the same things over and over and over again! You just have to know how to do it. And Caroline clearly does. :)

Le Prince et Princesse de Hanovre etaient invites sur le Silver Wind , pour un rendez vous avec les arts un peu particulier. En effet, invites par les amis de l?art de Monaco, la Princesse a recu le privilege d?appuyer sur une commande qui illuminait d?une cible bleue, la villa Paloma, lieu du futur musee d?art de Monaco, qui devrait voir le jour en 2007. ?MCP/MAXPPP ; MONACO

from belga

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 255
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 260
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 314
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 242
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 287
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Images from deadline

dl1133700063gp.jpg

dl1133700165rg.jpg

dl1133700112zt.jpg

dl1133700070bo.jpg

Attachments

• DL113370_003.jpg
    DL113370_003.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 352
  • DL113370_014.jpg
    DL113370_014.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 350
  • DL113370_019.jpg
    DL113370_019.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 250
  • DL113370_032.jpg
    DL113370_032.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
From Abaca

Princess Caroline and her husband Prince Ernst August of Hanover attend a gala diner to celebrate the opening of the new museum of Monaco on May 11, 2006. Photo by ABACAUSA.COM

zivfx2.jpg
zivg4m.jpg
zivg61.jpg
zivg9y.jpg
zivgbd.jpg
zivgc8.jpg
zivgg3.jpg
zivgh5.jpg
zivgid.jpg

Great job, like always tbhrc! Thanx for posting!

Here is the rest from Deadline Press Part 1

zivtvn.jpg
zivtwk.jpg
zivu35.jpg
zivu46.jpg
zivu6g.jpg
zivuad.jpg
zivub6.jpg
zivud3.jpg
zivvno.jpg
zivvp2.jpg

Rest from Deadline Press Part 2

zivvvn.jpg
zivvwk.jpg
zivvxh.jpg
zivw1x.jpg
zivw2u.jpg
zivw4g.jpg
zivw5k.jpg
zivw9d.jpg
zivwab.jpg

She's so photogenic!
I would have loved to be near her and Queen Sofia just to get some kind of fashion advice! God knows they can write a book about fashion and every woman in the world would buy it!:)

A few more from Picture Desk/Action Press

zklcuf.jpg
zklcv9.jpg
zklcvr.jpg
zklcwp.jpg
zkld06.jpg
zkld0w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom