Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 12 : March 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures!
P.S.
Is that Felix on the fourth picture?

Wow they look great, especially princess Caroline! I don't know is it just me or does she look younger and more radiant than just a few months ago! These pics and the ones from the Rose Ball are the best I've seen lately. And did she cut her hair a bit or am I hallucinating?:)

cro girl said:
Wow they look great, especially princess Caroline! I don't know is it just me or does she look younger and more radiant than just a few months ago! These pics and the ones from the Rose Ball are the best I've seen lately. And did she cut her hair a bit or am I hallucinating?:)

I always think she looks young and radiant and gorgeous. Her beauty really amazes me.

I really love her hair, like it a little bit darker.... She looks really great, you're absolutly right.....

Here are some pics from Hola

w1pd8x.jpg

w1pdas.jpg

w1pdf7.jpg

Every picture of Princess Caroline of Monaco you posted for the last few weeks is very beautiful. ;) I really like the blue cross necklace Princess Caroline wore.:) Thanks for posting! :D

Princess Caroline on April 4, 2006

Opening speech of the president Princess Caroline at the council of Europe conference for Building Europe for the Children at the Monaco Forum in Monte Carlo on April 4 2006.

pictures from DPA

bd1d174c.jpg
7968a28a.jpg

018701_5.jpg
015601_5.jpg

015401_5.jpg
015201_5.jpg

015001_5.jpg
014001_5.jpg

Thanks Purple, it's great to see those pics without watermarks... I just love that outfit.... Those glasses are just great....

Thanks Tbhrc for all pics !!;) :)

some more of ballet
(wireimage)

8315240juju56423200650906am7ep.jpg
8315241juju56423200651230am0qi.jpg
8315255juju56423200650927am2wk.jpg

8315256juju56423200650956am0bs.jpg

Karl lagerfeld's drawing for ballet:)
8315263juju56423200650945am4gd.jpg
8315264juju56423200651023am6hg.jpg

How Caroline doing that: once she looks old, tired other time she looks so young:D

magnik said:
How Caroline doing that: once she looks old, tired other time she looks so young:D

No one - no matter what your age - looks good under harsh, flourescent lights! She's a natural beauty, but harsh lighting will age even the most beautiful person.:eek:

Hello Everyone. This is my first post EVER in any forum so please be patient with me! I have also noticed that Princess Caroline looks great somedays and not so great others but that's what I like about her. Even though she is and always has been stunning, she has always seemed like a very real person. Her not so good days are probably due to lack of sleep (let's face it folks, it's a whole lot easier to appear fresh faced in your teens than it is in your 40s on a couple of hours sleep! and man, can I attest to that) and it's been a tough year for her. She shows her character, emotions and yes, sometimes her years on her face but she is always regal and beautiful imoh. Oh yeah and harsh lighting is the worst, any wrinkle, sag or crease is magnified a thousand times.
Thanks guys, I think this place is a hoot and I appreciate having a place to talk about this stuff!:D

Bluebess

bluebess said:
Hello Everyone. This is my first post EVER in any forum so please be patient with me! I have also noticed that Princess Caroline looks great somedays and not so great others but that's what I like about her. Even though she is and always has been stunning, she has always seemed like a very real person. Her not so good days are probably due to lack of sleep (let's face it folks, it's a whole lot easier to appear fresh faced in your teens than it is in your 40s on a couple of hours sleep! and man, can I attest to that) and it's been a tough year for her. She shows her character, emotions and yes, sometimes her years on her face but she is always regal and beautiful imoh. Oh yeah and harsh lighting is the worst, any wrinkle, sag or crease is magnified a thousand times.
Thanks guys, I think this place is a hoot and I appreciate having a place to talk about this stuff!:D

Bluebess

Welcome to the forum.

It's great to see that Charlotte attended the ballet as well, thanks to all who posted the new pics!

From Monaco 70s page / MaxPP

Princess Caroline, Prince Albert, and Prince Ernst of Hannover attended a classical concert to celebrate Prince Albert's birthday...Mar. 20, 2006
x1xddv.jpg

Getty Images

Paris, FRANCE: French First Lady Bernadette Chirac (C), Princess Caroline of Monaco (R) and head of the Assistance publiques des Hopitaux des Paris Rose-Marie Van Lerberghe (L) visit a new hospital room entitled House of the Family (Maison des Familles) where parents are able to stay with their ill children who are to receive medical treatment at the Necker hospital, in Paris, 03 May 2006, during the inauguration ceremony of this new concept. AFP PHOTO STEPHANE DE SAKUTIN (Photo credit should read STEPHANE DE SAKUTIN/AFP/Getty Images)

x3isft.jpg

tbhrc said:
Getty Images
What a good cause to be involved with! My cousin's baby recently had a heart/lung transplant, until you are in such a situation or know someone who is, you don't realize how important it is that the parents have a place to stay. Even after he was released from the hospital they needed to stay close by until they had received all the training necessary for his care, they were able to stay as a family at a Ronald McDonald house.

Last edited by a moderator:
tbhrc said:
Ernst does a good job as being the prince consort, even if he is not one. He accompanies Caroline in most of her duties as a princess of Monaco!

tbhrc said:
Getty Images
I think MC matin will be due for some appologies today since their front page title actually stated that she was there for the Princesse Grasse foundation! (for those who don't speak French: grasse means fatty);) :D

Here is a pic from Nice Matin/AFP

x4rpxg.jpg

And here is a link to their cover page.

lea said:
What a good cause to be involved with! My cousin's baby recently had a heart/lung transplant, until you are in such a situation or know someone who is, you don't realize how important it is that the parents have a place to stay.

Completely agree with you Lea! Opportunity like that means so much to children and their parents..In that kind of situation, parent's love, support, tenderness 24/7 is the most needed for process of recuperation..It's always nice to hear about Princess Caroline's involvement in that kind of events!

Thanx for pics and link, tbhrc!;)

Ianna said:
Completely agree with you Lea! Opportunity like that means so much to children and their parents..In that kind of situation, parent's love, support, tenderness 24/7 is the most needed for process of recuperation..It's always nice to hear about Princess Caroline's involvement in that kind of events!

Thanx for pics and link, tbhrc!;)

Thanks Ianna! :)

:eek: OH, and I forgot to thank tbhrc for the pics and link - so thanks tbhrc!!!

08-05-2006 Prince Ernst August von Hannover and Princess Caroline von Monaco, in Museum in Berlin

from PPE

Attachments

• 06050860.jpg
    06050860.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 407
  • 06050861.jpg
    06050861.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 426
  • 06050862.jpg
    06050862.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 384
  • 06050863.jpg
    06050863.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 388
  • 06050864.jpg
    06050864.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 353
I love the pictures of them at the Tr. House! Alexandra's hair is getting dark! In that last group of pictures is that at the Jewish Museum in Berlin? I've been there.... it's a great museum!

Alexandra's hair is getting dark!

...and she's growing prettier as well! What did I tell you? Perhaps she hasn't be a beauty as yet, but as time goes by, she may grow as beautiful as her sister or even prettier.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom