Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 10 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fanletizia said:
tbhrc..what do you really think? is it true or false?

Well that's hard to say... I hope it's true ;):p but I'm really not sure... As I said before I don't think the palace will say anything so we have to wait for new pics....

This rumour was really surprising for me and I read much about it today in the media. Regarding the pictures I suppose she is pregnant. So it's a great news but a pregnancy in that age would be a high risk. If she's expecting I wish her a good time and health for the baby.

Two more magazines saying that Princess Caroline is pregnant.... Oggi and Revue

mlnlaw.jpg
mlnlfc.jpg

Well, she looks pregnant! But being pregnant at 49 :eek:

I think it would be great if she was pregnant but I'm still not convinced. I mean the photo could have easily been tampered with and all the magazines are only using the one photo. Surely if there was a bump the photographer would have got some side shots of it. Having said that I really do hope that she is pregnant because I think it would be great for the whole family!

If she's really pregnant, it means when she'll turn 60 she'll have a 10-years-old child...

tigerlilly2005 said:
this belly looks like she´s in the 4th or 5th month.
I agree, that is what I thought, when I first saw the pics. But at her age it is a high risk pregnancy (especially if you smoke and drink). It would certainly explain her absence at the festival, because everyone would just stare at her belly and don't pay any attention to the festival. I find that very considerate btw, as much as we would have all loved to see her.

tbhrc said:
Well that's hard to say... I hope it's true ;):p but I'm really not sure... As I said before I don't think the palace will say anything so we have to wait for new pics....
I think at one point in the past the palace was approached to comment on sth concerning Caro, and the press received the answer that they would have to turn to the House of Hanover and that they had no authority to answer in her name.

Danielane said:
If she's really pregnant, it means when she'll turn 60 she'll have a 10-years-old child...
So? No one ever poses that question when it comes to a man. PA is going to be 48 and has a 2 year old son. By the time he produces a legitimate child, he will probably be a lot older than her. And all that counts, is the love you give to your child.

paca said:
So? No one ever poses that question when it comes to a man. PA is going to be 48 and has a 2 year old son. By the time he produces a legitimate child, he will probably be a lot older than her. And all that counts, is the love you give to your child.

That is so true paca...

paca said:

I completely agree with you :) The child is needing of fully love of parents... so the age is not important of all!

paca said:

PA? Who is it?

For the rest, it has always be more natural for men than for women to have children when they are older. But it's not very good to have children very old. My mom (who got my third sister at 40), is frequently asked if she's her mother or her grandmother.

Danielane said:

This will make his/her parents feel younger...;) :D

Danielane said:
PA? Who is it?

For the rest, it has always be more natural for men than for women to have children when they are older. But it's not very good to have children very old. My mom (who got my third sister at 40), is frequently asked if she's her mother or her grandmother.

It's a male chauvinists' world...:D :D :D

I have to say that I agree with both opinions. Generally, old moms have a harder time dealing with the stress having to do with babies. They are not as energetic anymore and they are usually not able for example to do sports with their kids when they grow older. And then, of course, there's the possibility for the child to lose a parent at a young age.

However, when it comes to Caro, she appears to be in a good shape physically and the memories of Alex as a baby are still fresh in her mind. I believe she's up to it. Let's face it, her life and work hasn't been very demanding so she can't be compared to an ordinary mother.

Pregnant ? No way !

tbhrc said:
Two more magazines saying that Princess Caroline is pregnant.... Oggi and Revue

mlnlaw.jpg
mlnlfc.jpg

In my opinion, those pictures were taken when she was pregant with Alex, not now. This is a six or seven months pregnancy on those pictures. And I don't think she would be stupid enough to have a child at 49 years old.

miau said:
I have to say that I agree with both opinions. Generally, old moms have a harder time dealing with the stress having to do with babies. They are not as energetic anymore and they are usually not able for example to do sports with their kids when they grow older. And then, of course, there's the possibility for the child to lose a parent at a young age.

However, when it comes to Caro, she appears to be in a good shape physically and the memories of Alex as a baby are still fresh in her mind. I believe she's up to it. Let's face it, her life and work hasn't been very demanding so she can't be compared to an ordinary mother.
Don't forget the kid would have a young nanny and older siblings who would only too readily step in were needed. Besides young mum can encounter just as many problems, since they might lack te maturity to raise a child. So I would say there is no age that says you will be a good mum when you're young or old. It all depends on the person, and seeing how her other kids have turned out, I think she is not doing too bad as a mum.

Btw she was not at St devote, so does not seem to be around Monaco while there are lots of photographers to be expected.

I think it's wonderful for Princess Caroline to become a mom again!! Remember how she was smiling at those young children at Christmas? She is at a point in her life when she can enjoy the blessing!
She's done a great job so far as a parent--even under some very sad circumstances...

Last edited by a moderator:
paca said:
Btw she was not at St devote, so does not seem to be around Monaco while there are lots of photographers to be expected.

I Think we are going to have the answer to all questions next week: hollidays start next week, and alexandra told me she is going skying, so we can see what is caroline doing skying or relaxing..

teense said:
I think it's wonderful for Princess Caroline to become a mom again!! Remember how she was smiling at those young children at Christmas? She is at a point in her life when she can enjoy the blessing!
She's done a great job so far as a parent--even under some very sad circumstances...
yes:eek: i thought the same whem i saw the pics of december.she looks so happy.i think she knew there that she´s pregnant.i thought what´s happened with her?but now i have the answer.first i thought she is not pregnant.but now i believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a point: are we sure the pics about which we're all debatting are representing Caroline?

Danielane said:
Just a point: are we sure the pics about which we're all debatting are representing Caroline?
Good question. I had to go back 6 pages to find the pics, originally from a Portuguese magazine, here at post #148.

Warren said:
Good question. I had to go back 6 pages to find the pics, originally from a Portuguese magazine, here at post #148.

When I posted the pics on another forum, all the people who saw them said "it's not princess Caroline" or "we just can't say if it's really princess Caroline".

Danielane said:
When I posted the pics on another forum, all the people who saw them said "it's not princess Caroline" or "we just can't say if it's really princess Caroline".

Of course it is here.... What a question, it is soo obvious.... And those are new pics, not from her pregnancy with Alex....

tbhrc said:
Of course it is here.... What a question, it is soo obvious.... And those are new pics, not from her pregnancy with Alex....

right....everybody can see that it is the princess of hannover.
and in every country in the whole world the people talk about that rumour.

Closing down and moving to spacious new premises

As this thread has hit 13 pages I have created Part 8 which can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom