Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 1: Oct.2002 - Nov.2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ... Lauren (is it?) .. sure gave me the jollies.

I think EA has a funny-bone streak. Wide and long. And panache too, when he's not too durnk.

here's another great EA fashion accident.... where is Caroline when he needs her!?!?!

very stylish!!! 'cough cough' even if he does need a 'little' help sometimes...

he does have a problem with the hair... but do you like the slick look?? look how much hair he had... just 5 years ago!

i'm not sure if it's thinning very much.. it does look thinner but it is obviously lightening up a bit... here is another picture from 1998 where his hair looked thick and darker

Attachments

• goldenshoes.JPG
    goldenshoes.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 278
  • carolinehelping.JPG
    carolinehelping.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 675
  • slicky.jpg
    slicky.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 383
  • 1998.JPG
    1998.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 324
I remember that pic.

That's style and individualism, isn't it ??? :) :wacko: :rolleyes: :blink: :innocent: :lol: :huh: ;)

kittencrews  Posted: Nov 2nd, 2003 - 11:16 pm

very stylish!!! 'cough cough' even if he does need a 'little' help sometimes...

What are we referring to here as "stylish"
- the fag ?
- or the hair ? He does have a problem with wild hair.

well .... he looks like he used a lot of gel here (when he was still trying to fit in (when thereafter he decided he'd rather fit out ;) )) yeah .. I agree, a tad too much gel.

...but ... you are also suggesting that he is losing hair ? could be that is why he cultivates a wild hair look of the last few years .. to hide the "advanced male pattern baldness syndrome" ?

Princess Caroline is looking lovely as usual.

Could it be said, that when EA is held with "a tight leash" he is/looks presentable ?

I mean ... there are two faces of EA
- this one, where he looks decent all around (suit, hair, eyes, face)
- the 'devil' side, where he looks wild (still well dressed, wild hair, angry eyes, flushed face)

Your take ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom