Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very sad! Poor Mrs Casiraghi... I feel so sorry for her... She has lost so much in her life: two children, her husband, a daughter in law... And how sad for P. Caroline either...
:scream:

Uhm... I don't see Charlotte. Hasn't she attended her uncle's funeral??? :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
How sad for the Casiraghi family. The death of Stefano's brother must bring back painful memories for Caroline of her own loss of Stefano so many years ago.

2016 has been a miserable year, full of shock untimely deaths and miserable news all around. I will be so eager to see it end.

Good riddance.:ermm:

I was just going to ask if anyone had seen Charlotte.:cool:

How old was Daniele? Had he been ill?

Then he wasn't really an old man at all. How very sad.:sad:

Thanks iceflower.

What a sad moment, especially for Mrs Casiraghi.
I notice two things: how close is still Princess Caroline to her former family in law, after 26 years she is still bound with them. This says a lot to the quality of her marriage with Stefano. I know that there were rumours of separation before Stefano's death but I don't believe. The deep of her sorrow and the close bonds with his family show how they were a couple deeply in love.
The second think is that I think the boys and especially Andrea seem more close to Stefano's family than Charlotte. I never saw Charlotte looking after her grandmother and accompanying her, like Andrea or Pierre are doing.

I love to read here cos I am not old enough to put in context well anything about Stefano and many other things... So sad this happening but it is nice to see how they are united in this moment with the Casi family.

It is weird to me also that Charlotte seems to not being so close to them.
Do you think she was busy enough for not going to the funeral? I dunnot.

daniele-casiraghi-00001

Here you can read Princess Caroline and family's obituary, very touching and close to her in laws.

The translation is the following:
Caroline, Andrea with Tatiana, Charlotte, Pierre with Bea hug with lots of love grandma Fernanda, Fernanda and Marzia, and all the family, remembering the dearest

Uncle DANIELE

Monaco Principality 10 December 2016

Unfortunately the link doesn't work.
I try one more time

daniele-Casiraghi-00001

Lovely pictures! I like the white-red jacket of Caroline! But her face seems very sad. Hopefully she is not!
Looking forward to seeing the whole family there.
Were they also last year in Gstaad?

Thanks, Iceflower, for the pictures!
What is the name of the woman Caroline is with in the last gallery?

Thanks, Iceflower, for the pictures!
What is the name of the woman Caroline is with in the last gallery?

Pics are so tiny it's hard to say but it looks like it could be Tatiana's friend Vanina Mandelli.

Caroline and Alexandra are in Gstaad

Atlantico Press

Matilde Borromeo and Marta Ferri also put pictures of Gstaad on their instagram.

I did not know Matilde Borromeo was a rider. They are some pics of her at the Gucci Salon du Cheval in Paris, last december.

She seems to be competing at as a high a level as Charlotte did some time ago, and higher than Charlotte's actual level and she doesn't make such a fuss about it.

I did not know Matilde Borromeo was a rider. They are some pics of her at the Gucci Salon du Cheval in Paris, last december.

She seems to be competing at as a high a level as Charlotte did some time ago, and higher than Charlotte's actual level and she doesn't make such a fuss about it.

Does Charlotte really make that much of a fuss? Or is it the media? She does have slightly higher exposure than Matilde Borromeo, after all.

To be fair to her she hasn't recently claimed to want to make it to Olympic level or some such - she seems to have accepted it's a "hobby" and to be content to promote the Global Champions events.

I love Caroline´s coat in these photos in Gstaad.
This woman knows how to dress properly for every occasion in my opinion.:cool:

I love Caroline´s coat in these photos in Gstaad.
This woman knows how to dress properly for every occasion in my opinion.:cool:

Me too. I just wish we'd seen some bigger pics without watermarks...

Thank you for the photos.
I am a bit lost, do they have a house there in Gstaad?

I know that princess Stephanie inherited a house in Gstaad from her parents... maybe it's a family house now..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom