Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Halloween wedding wouldn't be my idea as I think it sends a bad idea. But the article mentions that this is the groom's second marriage, maybe he wanted to let his hair down(in a manner of speaking) and have some fun with this party?:p

So they were allowed to wed in the church all clad in Halloween costumes? The power of money... :sick:

Here's an article scan about the special wedding, including a pic of Alexandra:

** Scan 1 ** Scan 2 **

I love it. :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't want it for my own wedding, but as an attendee it's a heck of a lot of fun. And Caroline looks killer in that dress.

i totally understand if people think it is inappropriate to do a halloween themed wedding at a church and all that. however, i must admit my first thought at this was that it looked like really fun and unique. i had never heard about costume weddings. the costumes were rather impressive too! (i am glad though that the bride didn't wear a costume but a proper dress - and would have preferred the groom to be dressed in a suit too, but hey...)

at the same time i think about what they'd think when they looked at their wedding pictures 20 or 30 years down the line... hehe. nevertheless, a quirky and creative idea.

So they were allowed to wed in the church all clad in Halloween costumes? The power of money... :sick:

No, I don't care for that either. It feels frivolous and irreverent for church..:sad:

The priests at my parish would assume you'd lost your mind for even thinking they would approve something like that.

You are right. Money(and fame) count.

Last edited:

Here's an article scan about the special wedding, including a pic of Alexandra:

** Scan 1 ** Scan 2 **

Well i must confess that even though PS. Caroline and Alexandra aren't exactly wearing halloween costumes they look quite creepy to me with all that black upon them... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well i must confess that even though PS. Caroline and Alexandra aren't exactly wearing halloween costumes they look quite creepy to me with all that black upon them... :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't want to comment Andrea's costume and look.....

I think the blonde girl beside the old man beside Pcs Caroline is Beatrice Borromeo. I saw a private video in instagram wherein they were all seated together - Caroline, the old guy, then Beatrice, then a girl wearing a mask who I assume is Alexandra, then Ekaterina gf of Ernst Jr. No Pierre - I think he is still in Mallorca, no? And Charlotte, we don't know where she is but certainly not in the wedding.

It' a Halloween themed wedding. Weird? Yes, certainly. But it's what the couple wanted plus they and their friends can afford it so why not?

The blond girl can not be Beatrice Borromeo, because she was not at the wedding

I'm sorry but you're wrong. Beatrice was there. Only Pierre and Charlotte weren't.

In the Private Instagram account of Alessandra de Osma, she posted a picture of her, Beatrice, Princess Alexandra, Prince Ernst Jr's girlfriend and Tatiana. Alexandra even commented "My sisters ❤" And yes, in that picture Beatrice has a slight bump in her tummy. But now that picture is deleted. I think that is where mostly the news of a baby came from. Because even though de Osma's account is in private mode, she accepts anyone who sends her follow requests (including me ?) and maybe now beatrice and pierre asked her to delete the post. Oh well the damage has been done ?

I'm sorry but you're wrong. Beatrice was there. Only Pierre and Charlotte weren't.

In the Private Instagram account of Alessandra de Osma, she posted a picture of her, Beatrice, Princess Alexandra, Prince Ernst Jr's girlfriend and Tatiana. Alexandra even commented "My sisters ❤" And yes, in that picture Beatrice has a slight bump in her tummy. But now that picture is deleted. I think that is where mostly the news of a baby came from. Because even though de Osma's account is in private mode, she accepts anyone who sends her follow requests (including me ��) and maybe now beatrice and pierre asked her to delete the post. Oh well the damage has been done ��

Very strange that she went to a wedding of someone, who is not even of her family and to whom her absent husband is not even directly related

Very strange that she went to a wedding of someone, who is not even of her family and to whom her absent husband is not even directly related

Sure. It's the weirdest thing ever. Going to the wedding of someone who is not her family. Everybody knows you should only attend the weddings of your brothers and sisters. Cousins at the most. Specially if you're not accompanied by your husband.
Actually, if you're not accompanied by your husband you'd better stay at home. Even if it's your sister's wedding.
Or your own wedding. You should not attend your wedding when your husband is absent. That's an important piece of wisdom.
Seriously.

I think it was all more of a Halloween-party than a wedding.
Well being in New York in November 2016 and seing the pics makes me think that Beatrice is probably as pregnant as her sister in law Charlotte a few weeks ago

Oh what a throwback in time this is!
I remember pictures of Caroline with her little Casiraghi's at this fair.

Thanks for these pics. :)

Princess Alexandra is growing up to be such a young lady ~ a european rose. :rose: She honestly reminds me of a young Princess Diana (same peaches & cream complexion, effervescence, innocence). Accompanied by her equally lovely sophisticated mother. I love how close Princess Caroline is to all her children, especially when they were/are Princess Alexandra's age. :flowers:

Thanks for the photos.
I like how you can see she treats her children as equal and try to give all of them their place. Now I suppose it is Alexandra´s time for shinning a little bit with her help. It must be not easy being Charlotte´s sister.

I would like to see the inside of her parisian apartment.

wow 100% Chanel from head to toe.
Calorine must be without doubt a great party-partner.

What a life, people!

I cannot really see what Alexandra is wearing. As I see I don't die. Caroline's coat is marvellous.

How sad - Stefano's mother has also seen more than her fair share of tragedy. Two of her children before her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom