Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Caroline of Monaco visits the National Ballet of Cuba › Culture › Granma - Official voice of the PCC
ttps://uk.news.yahoo.com/monacos-princess-caroline-meets-cuba-ballet-legend-230244710.html#EWe8wwe

ttps://uk.news.yahoo.com/monacos-princess-caroline-meets-cuba-ballet-legend-230244710.html#EWe8wwe

Monaco's Princess Caroline visits Cuba Photos and Images | european pressphoto agency

https://it.pinterest.com/pin/335236765991547021/https://it.pinterest.com/pin/335236765991547040/
https://it.pinterest.com/pin/335236765991547042/

Princess Caroline of Monaco visits the National Ballet of Cuba

Awful outfit!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the photos iceflower. Beatrice's dress is...lively.:whistling:

it was such a great surprise to see Caroline's son and his wife accompanying her! Such a treat!

I have the feeling that the two lovebirds have been taken into Caroline's protective custody instead: their facial expressions speak volumes!

That reminds me of Grace and Rainier attending events with Caroline and Junot in order to hush up scandals before they divorced. However Beatrice won't divorce, don't worry fans of hers! :whistling:

I have the feeling that the two lovebirds have been taken into Caroline's protective custody instead: their facial expressions speak volumes!

That reminds me of Grace and Rainier attending events with Caroline and Junot in order to hush up scandals before they divorced. However Beatrice won't divorce, don't worry fans of hers! :whistling:

Oh Tosca, you always make me smile:lol:. It is not unusual for the couple to accompany Caroline, but it still amazed me that they went so far as to Cuba with her.... as Bea hadn't anything better to do!:flowers:;)

Last edited:
Well, she is in Rome. Maybe she met Lamberto....

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Caro's outfit!! Nice colour and she seems so beautiful, as always!

Nice pictures. I really like that family continue to gather around Princess Caroline. The baby Andrea is holding looks like Rafael. But where is Sacha?

Yeah, fansesacs2003. It is indeed Raphael the baby, but I think Caro is holding it.
I also wonder, where Sacha could be. Maybe with Tati and India playing!

Wow!! Caroline carries 2 dogs (hers and maybe Charlotte's) and Alexandra has another one!!!!

The dog family is expanding, i guess :lol:

From what magazine(s) are the Gstaad pictures?

I love to see pics of Princess Caroline & her children & grandchildren, thanks! :flowers:

From what magazine(s) are the Gstaad pictures?

The pics lazuli has posted are from Spanish HOLA, the ones posted via newmyroyals were published at the Spanish LOVE magazine :flowers:

UAU!!! Great birthday present...

facebook.com/palaismonaco

Thursday, 21 January 2016, HRH the princess of Hanover has received the insignia of commander of arts and letters by Ms. Fleur Pellerin, minister of culture and communication

Wow, what an honor for Princess Caroline! And she looks absolutely splendid, along with Pierre (handsome as always), Alexandra (gorgeous young beauty), and Charlotte (her mother's daughter). :flowers:

Nice picture , she deserves it. The Facebook page says all of her children are present. But Andrea si not on the picture.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom