Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea and Tatiana organize at this year the 12th annual dinner for Fondation Motrice in Paris on 22 January . Charlotte with Dimitri and Princess Alexandra was there also.
Anotther Royal guest was Pincess Elisabeth von Thyrn und Taxis.

https://saywho.fr/en/events/tatiana-andrea-casiraghi-fondation-motrice-dinner/

It's wonderful to see Andrea and Tatiana involved in important philanthropy such as cerebral palsy. "Since 2005, the Fondation Motrice (now Fondation Paralysie Cérébrale) has been fighting against this motor function disability that affects thousands of people in France. Every year, Tatiana and Andrea Casiraghi organize a dinner to raise funds for research, an initiative born from a friendship between Andrea and Matthieu Chatelin, who suffers from this disease. Joining him at the dinner we’re his father, Doctor Alain Chatelin. For this twelfth edition of the dinner."

Oh thank you for the information, Melina. Is it possible for her to have a project of AMADE there?
Capri, you are correct, AMADE https://www.amade-mondiale.org/en/m...er-child-community-health-centre-in-goma.html. has projects in the Rep. Of Congo and I noticed a report from Noblesse & Royautés
La princesse Caroline à Goma pour l’AMADE – Noblesse & Royautés
that Princess Caroline was in Goma the first part of this month so perhaps she combined vacation with work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody had any news of Caroline? Apart from the utter nonsense about her sulking because the Rose Ball had to be cancelled. [emoji849]

Apart from the funeral for Elisabeth de Massy her last official appearance this year was mid-February. Hope she's ok.

Andrea

It's wonderful to see Andrea and Tatiana involved in important philanthropy such as cerebral palsy. "Since 2005, the Fondation Motrice (now Fondation Paralysie Cérébrale) has been fighting against this motor function disability that affects thousands of people in France. Every year, Tatiana and Andrea Casiraghi organize a dinner to raise funds for research, an initiative born from a friendship between Andrea and Matthieu Chatelin, who suffers from this disease. Joining him at the dinner we’re his father, Doctor Alain Chatelin. For this twelfth edition of the dinner."

Andrea is looking healthy. Glad they are doing this kind of work.

Has anybody had any news of Caroline? Apart from the utter nonsense about her sulking because the Rose Ball had to be cancelled. [emoji849]

Apart from the funeral for Elisabeth de Massy her last official appearance this year was mid-February. Hope she's ok.

So do I. In light of the situation with the pandemic i wonder if she and her family haven't canceled their annual summer cruise on the PACHA?

So do I. In light of the situation with the pandemic i wonder if she and her family haven't canceled their annual summer cruise on the PACHA?
Not sure. Alexandra is on holiday so maybe not. They can probably be relatively safe if they're staying on Pacha and not mingling too much.

Caroline and Charlotte attended a conference of a series of joint conferences of the Prince Pierre Foundation and The Philosophical Encounters of Monaco at the House of the Oceans/Oceanographic Institute of Paris:

** Pic **

Pics and information about Princess Caroline attending the funeral of Princess Marie of Liechtenstein should not be reposted here, but at the relevant subforum and thread and have therefore been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom