Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to see Caroline and Alexandra having some mother/daughter time ? I love that Alexandra is sporting the Rolling Stones' top.

The annual gala for Fondation Motrice happened last night Nov 9 2017 at the Hotel Salomon de Rothschild in Paris. Andrea and Tati were of course present. As well as Princess Alexandra and her boyfriend.

:previous: This is for a great cause, and I am so happy that Andrea gets support from his family by their attendance!?

:previous: Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Thanks for posting the photo moby.;)

Beatrice, Tatiana and Alexandra are dressed like in a costume movie about Transylvania and Count Dracula. With Count himself - Pierre with this aristocratic moustache. Maybe they came to the gala straight from the Halloween party? :p

Last edited:
I feel like Alexandra just grew up out of nowhere. She was like 13 and overnight she's like, what 18? And the same height as Caroline, maybe an inch or a half inch taller? Incredible.

Exactly. An incredible growth spurt for her. I remember very clearly when she was sporting Hello Kitty on her little purses and shoes!?

Her Billionaire Basketball Boyfriend Ben is adorable, too! Go Alexandra!:lol:

Last edited:
Exactly. An incredible growth spurt for her. I remember very clearly when she was sporting Hello Kitty on her little purses and shoes!?

Her Billionaire Basketball Boyfriend is adorable, too! Go Alexandra!:lol:

Yeah, the Hello Kitty, I was just thinking about that. :lol: I like the pics of her and Caro and a friend going to the Stones concert. Alexandra is in a lucky position in the family. Older Caroline, slowing down a bit, taking more of a backseat because she's not "First Lady" anymore, so she can spend more time with her youngest (and the grandkids of course!) :D

:previous:

Her appearance and outfits at the National Day celebrations will hopefully tell us more - let's wait and see..?

oh now! If Tatiana has another, we're in for another generation of Casiraghi Trio! :ohmy:

Hi @iceflower, do you happen to have the full interview Andrea and Tatiana gave to Point de Vue about this event? Sasha and India were mentiond too and also, Charlotte's philosophical encounters. Thank you in advance if you have :)

Dimitri is rather tall [emoji847]

The man in orange?? I don't know who he is but he doesn't look like Dimitri at all. It looks like a random guy walking near Caroline.
I don't see Charlotte anywhere neither.

The man in orange?? I don't know who he is but he doesn't look like Dimitri at all. It looks like a random guy walking near Caroline.
I don't see Charlotte anywhere neither.
The man in orange is Dimitri - not clear pictures though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom