Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, please do! I searched for Alexandra in Hola, but she wasn't there. I was tempted to buy Caras on Zinio as well, but it was almost twice as expensive as Hola and I've got to quit spending money on magazines I can't even read. But if someone buys it on there, you can just screenshot it. No scanner needed.

Ok Ready4Royalty, I'll try to upload some of Caras magazine pics. If, by any chance i´m violating any copyraight laws, please feel free to remove them Mr. moderator ( Iceflower, right? :flowers: )

http://i42.tinypic.com/261ggeq.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/viidmc.jpg[/IMG]

Well, for now i could only upload these to pics, but i'll try again later...
Hope the links work... ;)

If, by any chance i´m violating any copyraight laws, please feel free to remove them Mr. moderator ( Iceflower, right? :flowers: )

Iceflower is a Mrs. moderator ;) but besides that you've done everything properly according to the TRF rules :flowers:

Very nice pictures and not so bad at all. I was october 2011 in Monaco and I saw the Pacha III in the Harbor. It is a very nice and beautyfull ship. But unfortunately I never spottet Caroline or her children in Monaco when I was there. Once twenty years ago I saw Prince Reinier leaving the palace in his white Mercedes cabrio, that was was realy weird.

Oh my goodness, alas, a full on face view of little Sacha! :flowers:

And what a looker he is already, just like his daddy and uncle and aunt when they were babies. Easy to tell already he's going to be a stunner like they are. The whole family is blessed with those amazing genes. :cool:

By the way, in that one photo I see Pierre, Alexandra, Tatiana, Andrea, Caroline, and a dark-haired person, is it Charlotte? If so, it's good to see the whole family together again on their annual vacation trip. :)

Oh my goodness, alas, a full on face view of little Sacha! :flowers:

And what a looker he is already, just like his daddy and uncle and aunt when they were babies. Easy to tell already he's going to be a stunner like they are. The whole family is blessed with those amazing genes. :cool:

By the way, in that one photo I see Pierre, Alexandra, Tatiana, Andrea, Caroline, and a dark-haired person, is it Charlotte? If so, it's good to see the whole family together again on their annual vacation trip. :)

Maybe the dark-haired person is the baby-sitter

Alexandra has inherited Caroline's poised and I hope her larger than life personality.

Does anyone know why is Alexandra "dancing" with Carolina Kostner, who is a top figure skater? Why the honour?

Probably because it sells tickets. PA is supporting her favorite sport like Charlotte helps promote show jumping.

This "opera on ice" is a gala event and i have a feeling that P.Alexandra was more or less a 'surprise guest' (she isn't announced on the program).
However, i'm pretty sure she won't have performed triple axels as the DM article mentions... there are only very very few women in the world who can do that :)
Still nice to see her and her family supporting her there :)

This "opera on ice" is a gala event and i have a feeling that P.Alexandra was more or less a 'surprise guest' (she isn't announced on the program).
However, i'm pretty sure she won't have performed triple axels as the DM article mentions... there are only very very few women in the world who can do that :)
Still nice to see her and her family supporting her there :)

I would venture a single axel would be more accurate. My daughter is a figure skater . You don't even train double axels until you have solid double flip and lutz and are ready to start training a triple .

I would venture a single axel would be more accurate. My daughter is a figure skater . You don't even train double axels until you have solid double flip and lutz and are ready to start training a triple .

Definitely, an Axel has half a turn more than other jumps so it's usually the last one a skater learns; Carolina Kostner herself is worldclass, but she doesn't have a triple Axel in her repertoire

A lovely family occasion - this family is so supportive of one another which is great to see. Also noticed Alexandra has a very commendable line through the arm extension ( no floppy wrist) suggests she has a natural grace or some ballet training.

They were in my wonderful city of Verona! At the Arena for a show!
It is known Alexandra and Carolina Kostner are friends:)!

Alexandra, Caroline, Pierre and Beatrice stayed in Verona for a couple of days last month (competition and training days) - here are some more pics of them:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 ** Pic 11 ** Pic 12 ** Pic 13 ** Pic 14 **

Lovely Pics... Thank you so much Iceflower. It's so funny to see the family doing all those trivial activities of the everyday life, just like regular people, just like anyone of us... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom