Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

For the first time, I imagine him as a father, he will be a good one. These pics are refreshing (I mean the last two ones), It's good to see him like that.
BTW Did Tatiana attend the gala?

PS: Love pierre's belt :cool:

Last edited:
For the first time, I imagine him as a father, he will be a good one. These pics are refreshing (I mean the last two ones), It's good to see him like that.
BTW Did Tatiana attend the gala?

PS: Love pierre's belt :cool:

Tatiana was in Brazil with Eugenie and Margherita celebrating the Carnival.

And Pierre's belt is because the theme of the party was "Lawrence of Arabia":)

Last edited:
It's funny how Andrea seems to have his swager back with his hair long again. He has a whole different personality between long and short hair. With short hair he looked sickly and timid. With long hair he looks healthy and confident.

Aww they all look great. Thanks for the pics Ice Flower and Nathalie Cox!! I love the pictures of Andrea with the children. I agree he will be a great dad!

Andrea is wonderful with children...I remember looking at some photos of him in the Philippines a few years back. He was there on behalf of his mother's charity AMADE.

He and Tatiana were visiting the worst slums and they were both so sweet and caring and gentle with the children......:)

I love Andrea!

The pic of him smiling is so stunning -- not just because of the perfect set of teeth and exceptional facial bone structure, but more due to the fact that he doesn't smile and show his teeth in photos. That picture could be a perfect print advertisement!

I didnt know where to place this but is the Rose Ball still taking place??:ermm:
I have looked through the threads and cant find anything, I thought perhaps with the passing away of Princess Antoinette (may she RIP) that the Ball may have postponed or cancelled....can anyone put shed some light on the matter....Thanx:flowers:

Probably some of the very best pics of the family !!

They seem very relaxed together.

One thing about that family: they all have beautiful eyes, and that includes Princess Alexandra.
Charlotte has matured and no longer looks like a teenager. I like her sophistication (but not her lips, but then nobody's perfect... at least in my eyes).

Thank You for the pics!In these pics he definitely looks like a man with strong will,by the way I find he is looking rather like a Frenchman,and not the Italian one.It is difficult to stand which parent he resembles the most.

One thing about that family: they all have beautiful eyes, and that includes Princess Alexandra.
Charlotte has matured and no longer looks like a teenager. I like her sophistication (but not her lips, but then nobody's perfect... at least in my eyes).

Really? I think her lips are one of her best features(unless she is smirking :sad:) I would kill for a mouth like Charlotte's!

Sometimes I wish she would trim her eyebrows or something....but hey..Charlotte is a world class beauty and does not need tips from me! :lol:

One thing about that family: they all have beautiful eyes, and that I like her sophistication (but not her lips, but then nobody's perfect... at least in my eyes).

I agree with you: her lips are too full. Caroline's mouth was more beautiful when she was Charlotte's same age.
Charlotte is beautiful indeed, ans she sort of reminds of P.ss Grace, but she lacks that 'something' her Mom and grandmother had.

I don't know her lips could be "too full." I mean, they aren't taking up a large proportion of her face or anything. I like full lips, I think it makes her more exotic looking.

Certain women pay BIG $$ to have their lips shot full of collagen to get a mouth like Charlotte's! :sad:

And it almost never looks good.

ICAM..Caroline had a beautiful mouth too.

Last edited:

Here are some of the pics of the gala evening :flowers:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

WOW - great pictures!! It's great to see that Andrea continues to support this event, and oh yea.....HE LOOKS HOOOOOT!! Pierre looks sooo much like their father, so mature - incredible. Of course, Caroline and Charlotte look beautiful and stylish, as always, but Andrea - WOW!!

It's funny how Andrea seems to have his swager back with his hair long again. He has a whole different personality between long and short hair. With short hair he looked sickly and timid. With long hair he looks healthy and confident.

TOTALLY agree!

I don't think that these sickly look he had depends on the hair length. It mostly depends on the weight loss, in my opinion.
I like him with short hair. It brings out his beautiful bone structure.
http://i55.tinypic.com/ieqsmb.jpg
on ski holiday, 2009:http://i55.tinypic.com/291gx75.jpg

Last edited:
Azure - those are great pictures (especially the 1st one) that do show that the shorter hair still helped his features, but I still loooooove the longer hair (no facial hair, though) - sexy, nonetheless!!

:previous: Due to the recent death of Princess Antoinette.....Princess Caroline (as well as Albert) did not attend the Rose Ball.

Princess 'Tiny's death was a very sad occasion, but, on the bright side, it gave the Casiraghi trio an opportunity to show what they can do.

Is that Pauline? She is a cute girl, but I would NEVER guess that she is related to Grace Kelly. I don't think she looks like Grace OR Stephanie for that matter. :ermm:

I think Charlotte and Caroline's bone structure is identical to Grace's.

I think that she has some facial characterizes of her grandfather Rainier. Look at childhood photos of him and you might see some of Pauline's bone structure. She is turning out to be a nice young lady. Because Charlotte Casiraghi’s face is so pretty, she is constantly chased by the paparazzi and reported about. It is to Pauline’s advantage that she does not look like Grace, if she did she would never have any peace from the press.

Last edited:

A sweet fashion premiere for Princess Alexandra :)

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra attended the presentation of the Chanel
Cruise 2011/2012 Collection by German designer Karl Lagerfeld at the Hotel du Cap,
Eden Roc in Cap d'Antibes, near Cannes, France, 09 May 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife ** belga **

Alexandra is so beautiful! Thanks for the pics, i love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom