Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody known the brand of the bag Charlotte is carrying on her way to the Pacha? Also, she was carrying a nice tan leather bag at the horse show recently, the one where she's a trench coat and Hermes scarf. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it's Gucci, but don't hold me to that. I'm not a huge fan of that brand, but I'm glad she finally got out of Karl's clutches.

Anybody known the brand of the bag Charlotte is carrying on her way to the Pacha? Also, she was carrying a nice tan leather bag at the horse show recently, the one where she's a trench coat and Hermes scarf. Thanks.

I think I have the answer to my own question. The bag she was carrying at the Hermes event was, naturallement, an Hermes; it was the Lindy bag from a few years back. Now, I'm curious about the satchel she was carrying on her way to the Pacha. Please help!

It's Caroline - you can tell from this photo. :flowers: She does look awfully like Charlotte in some of those photos though. ;) On another note, isn't it great how a woman generally acknowledged as one of the most beautiful in the world (at least in her hay day) is eating potato chips? :ohmy: She's human! :ROFLMAO: And I had to laugh at Caroline and her little Pacha cap. :lol: How many summers has she worn that for now?
I see Alex is wearing those blue Wayfarers I saw him with at the Grand Prix. I want them. :D
EDIT: Say, anyone know who the cute little boxer belongs to? He looks gorgeous! :D

I think the boxer is either Alex's or Charlotte's dog. Or it may belong to both of them. I believe Charlotte brought the dog with her to an event at an art gallery in London a few years ago...I am not positive it was the same dog, but it was definitely a boxer.

It's nice to see the family together like thats. Where was Andrea?

Something just struck me---Where's Alex? Does anybody know if she's still in school because we didn't see her on the boat or did I miss her in the pics?

She might be with her father, i suppose!

I think the boxer is Alex's. Charlotte has the gold Belgian sheepdog.

Charlotte's trophy outfit looks like something Grace would have worn in the 1950s. Grace, Caroline and Charlotte all look best in simple attire. It's that understated elegance.

Maybe Charlotte will be to Gucci what Caroline is to Chanel? :flowers:

That has the potential of being awesome even though I'm not a huge fan of the Gucci aesthetic. I'm really just glad she got out from under Karl. :ROFLMAO: Ecstatic actually. But she has been looking pretty darn awesome since she hooked with them, hasn't she? That purse and her shoes at the Grand Prix have earned so much love from me. ;)

^I know! She is been lookin good lately since she "is been with them" sort of speak. And i'm glad if she escapes from the Karl influence.

Well that would explain why I couldn't find the bag. It looks very Gucci though.

:previous: It could be a Goyard. Could be. But Goyard uses a "Y" pattern for their bags whereas Charlotte's bag has a double cross-hatch pattern (if you look closely you can see the lines of the thinner pattern). It actually reminds me of a Balenciaga bag I saw recently to be honest. :ermm: But out of all the bags proposed here, I think the Gucci one more closely resembles Charlotte's bag than a Goyard would. Just my two cents. :flowers:

I think the boxer is either Alex's or Charlotte's dog. Or it may belong to both of them. I believe Charlotte brought the dog with her to an event at an art gallery in London a few years ago...I am not positive it was the same dog, but it was definitely a boxer.

I think the boxer (same boxer we saw at that gallery exhibit) is Alex's dog. That's just a guess but I've seen this dog with Alex and Alice Dellal at other art events. Charlotte's dog is the longhaired German Shepard...... I wish we knew their names!!!! :sad:
And I want to know where is Romeo.... hehe

The person eating potato chips is definitely Caroline. I don't know how anyone can mistake her for Charlotte, sorry!!!! :lol:

:previous: I thought he was a Belgian Tervuren? He looks more like one to me. He's gorgeous regardless though. :D And I think (from memory) his name is Bo. :flowers:
As for mistaking Caroline for Charlotte - in the photos of her standing on the deck behind Pierre, she kind of looks like Charlotte. Maybe it's just the cap covering her eyes. :ermm: But yes, in the other photos it's very clear it's Caroline. :flowers:

It's LongHaired German Shepard (Caro had one too in the 80s) but I can see the similarity to that Belgian breed, for sure. Do you suppose this dog is a boy? From pictures in the past, I thought girl because of the collar (it just seemed sort of girly, I dunno):p,but I can't tell. :huh:

Bo? You mean Prez Obama's family canine? :ROFLMAO:

When do you suppose these pics were taken? The WENN gallery dates them 14 May.

:ROFLMAO: Hey, I'm only saying what I've heard and read. I can't help it if the people I got the information off are incompetent, can I? (joke) :lol:
The 14th sounds about right. Caroline was photographed walking her dogs on the 13th, so we know she was in Monaco then. And I can't see why they'd want to be on the boat on the 15th, when there was no racing. So yes, probably the 14th. :flowers:

^Huh? Wasn't Caroline at the "boat party"? :confused: She was on the boat, and Friday, for sure. But not at the "party" or something? I'm lost.

Oh nevermind: I was thinking of the Friday, 14 May thing as a boat party. OK, Iceflower means that glamor event in Monaco.... Gotcha!

Love PC's bag:wub:...does anybody know who's design it is?;) Thanx

Well, National Day is around the corner, and of course, Ernst won't be there. I wonder, however, if the other kids (Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre) will be?

Yes, very nice across-the-body bag. I too wonder whose designer it is

Well, National Day is around the corner, and of course, Ernst won't be there. I wonder, however, if the other kids (Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre) will be?
They always attend..so i guess they'll be there. :flowers:

Though i wish we see some Louis, Camille and Pauline there, too!!

They always attend..so i guess they'll be there. :flowers:

Though i wish we see some Louis, Camille and Pauline there, too!!

I agree - I wonder if there is any "official" reason that Ps Stephanie's kids are not prominent on that day.....:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom