Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I cannot get over how GORGEOUS Andrea looks in this photo. Sorry to keep going on about it, but he is incredibly good looking, and I never noticed it before. Almost a doppelganger for his father. In his interview, he comes across as very clear and intelligent, with a healthy amount of respect for his mother and uncle and a very clear picture of where he's heading in the future. If a time should ever come when Andrea becomes sovereign of Monaco, I think the Monegasques will be in very safe hands. By the way, can someone clear something up for me? Is it Caroline or Andrea that would inherit the throne if Albert were to pass away without legitimate heirs? I understood that the person's sex was not an issue in succession, so long as they were legitimate, of Monegasque citizenship, a sibling or descendant of the previous sovereign (or their siblings) and of sufficient age, but some people's comments I've seen have gotten me a little confused. Or should I post that question elsewhere? :ermm:

Well, actually the question belongs to 'Monaco Succesion Issues' but answering: Caroline would become the Sovereing Princess, unless she decides to pass the throne to Andrea, giving up her rights.
Back to subject, Andrea does look goregous, healthier, and more handsome, and I think that someday we'll see him in throne.

I cannot get over how GORGEOUS Andrea looks in this photo. Sorry to keep going on about it, but he is incredibly good looking, and I never noticed it before. .... ? :ermm:

I did a double-take when I saw the photos. I could not understand why I had never noticed how gorgeous they both were before. Then I started comparing other photos to the cover of Hola. I realized that the cover photo and some inside had been photoshopped. All facial contours and shading had been removed. This gives them a airbrushed smooth look, not unlike fashion magazine photos. Their features appear to be more even and flawless. I don't know what the point of photoshopping was, both of them are good-looking enough already.

For all German readers and those who weren't able to get a copy
of the Hola issue (just like me :sad:) : German Bunte now has pics
of the charity evening Andrea, Caroline and Charlotte attended and
the interview with Andrea:

** Bunte - April 8, 2010 **

This could go in Andrea's pics thread, but I don't know.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2816/eugenieandreaandlauren.jpg

source: tfs, Eugenie Niarchos' thread

Edit: I just found more info:

Cocktails and charitable bingo in favor of the Fondation Motrice, the institution the son of Caroline of Monaco has been supporting for years
A princely parterre attended the charitable dinner organized at restaurant Pré Catelan in the Bois de Boulogne by young Andrea Casiraghi in Paris on 9th March last. From Bianca and Coco Brandolini d'Adda to Eugénie Niarchos, who, with "creative" partner Gaia Repossi, has donated a piece from their jewelry collection to be put up for auction. But also Afef Jnifen, Marta Marzotto, Margherita Missoni, besides overseas socialites Tatiana and Lauren Santo Domingo. A great success for both bingo and auction, whose funds will help financing the charitable institution Fondation Motrice that fights against infantile cerebral palsy: Andrea has been supporting it for years, since a childhood friend was struck by the disease.

http://www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talking-about/parties-events/2010/03/andrea-casiraghi-dinner

Vogue Italia.

Only one pic of Andrea. The one posted above.

Nathalie Cox, the post has been moved over here, as all other
pics of the event can also be found in this thread. Caroline
and Charlotte attended the evening as well. :flowers:

Many thanks for the pictures !
I would have been even nicer with Pierre....but one can't have everything :).
I did read the email newsletter by Bunte, but sadly they only let you have a small portion, when one really wants the whole dish!

Andrea is looking better and better, and might I add more like his father than ever before. But are there no pics of Charlotte and Caroline?:ermm: Or am I just missing something?

^Thank you so much! Those are great pics! I love seeing the family together.

^Looks like a cool party! :D They got the chips, celery, carrots and yummy dip! And 2 cans of 7UP. The dogs are out. We can see :pawprint: Charlotte's dog, plus a big black dog I don't know. I didn't notice Romeo.:dog: Must be napping below deck. :sleep:

Alex actually gave a thumbs up to the paps. The pics of him and Pierre are cool. I can't decide for sure if the other young guy in the party (jeans, green tee, cool converse) is Andreas Sabrier. I think he is in some pics, but then I don't. Charlotte looks cute as always. Her tote bag is Gucci, I think.

Great pics, they look like they are having time. :flowers:

I love pics of the family as well. :flowers: It's been a while since we've seen them all together on the PACHA. And Alex and Pierre are so awesome together! I always laugh because they seem so tight which is cool because some brothers are protective to the point that they hate all their sister's boyfriends for no apparent reason.:whistling: But it's awesome that they all get along. Great outfit from Charlotte as well.

P.S. Does anybody think Caroline ever looks at Charlotte and goes, "Um...can you remove yourself from my eyesight, because this is kind of weird." I just thought of that because one my friends looks so much like her mom when her mom was younger. And she told me how they were getting ready for a wedding, you know primping themselves in the same mirror and her mom was like--very sweetly, mind you--"Um...can you leave? Because this is kind of weird." Surely she must marvel at the resemblance sometimes. This pic made me think of that:
http://photo.wenn.com/get_preview.php?id=5442624

^Yeah!! And Caro and Char are almost wearing the same things.
Same colors anyway. It's cute.

BTW: They have plenty of ashtrays on the boat. :)

Last edited:
I love pics of the family as well. :flowers: It's been a while since we've seen them all together on the PACHA. And Alex and Pierre are so awesome together! I always laugh because they seem so tight which is cool because some brothers are protective to the point that they hate all their sister's boyfriends for no apparent reason.:whistling: But it's awesome that they all get along. Great outfit from Charlotte as well.

P.S. Does anybody think Caroline ever looks at Charlotte and goes, "Um...can you remove yourself from my eyesight, because this is kind of weird." I just thought of that because one my friends looks so much like her mom when her mom was younger. And she told me how they were getting ready for a wedding, you know primping themselves in the same mirror and her mom was like--very sweetly, mind you--"Um...can you leave? Because this is kind of weird." Surely she must marvel at the resemblance sometimes. This pic made me think of that:
I doubt on your conclusion.I think that Caroline is happy that her daughter is beautiful...Maybe when she's looking at another beautiful women,she gets feel embarassed..but surley not at Char..

I doubt on your conclusion.I think that Caroline is happy that her daughter is beautiful...Maybe when she's looking at another beautiful women,she gets feel embarassed..but surley not at Char..

:ermm:I didn't mean she was embarassed. And I don't mean that she doesn't want her daughter to be beautiful. I wonder if she ever looks at Charlotte and feel the weight of how much her daughter looks like her when she was younger. So...yeah. Perhaps I worded it wrong.

Both of your observations can be right in my opinion. It all boils down to how a woman feels about herself aging and as a mother.:flowers:

We're not talking about any woman. We're talking about Caroline who from everything I've seen doesn't have a problem with age, which I admire especially in a time where people get botox at the first signs of wrinkle. I also doubt she gets embarassed by other beautiful women--although I could very well be wrong--at her age, looks are no longer a huge priority. She's got more important things to deal with. I just meant I wonder if she ever looks at Char and sees herself. Forget I mentioned it. :whistling:

Something just struck me---Where's Alex? Does anybody know if she's still in school because we didn't see her on the boat or did I miss her in the pics?

We're not talking about any woman. We're talking about Caroline who from everything I've seen doesn't have a problem with age, which I admire especially in a time where people get botox at the first signs of wrinkle. I also doubt she gets embarassed by other beautiful women--although I could very well be wrong--at her age, looks are no longer a huge priority. She's got more important things to deal with. I just meant I wonder if she ever looks at Char and sees herself. Forget I mentioned it. :whistling:

Something just struck me---Where's Alex? Does anybody know if she's still in school because we didn't see her on the boat or did I miss her in the pics?
I think it depends on the time of day the photos were taken. If they were taken before 4.30pm, then Alex wouldn't be on the boat because she'd still be in school. She's got a pretty great run school wise from May 12 - she gets that off for Ascension day (not that it really matters anyway, because it was a Wednesday), then May 17th is a school holiday because of the Grand Prix and then it's back to school for a day before it's Wednesday again! :lol: Summer holidays start on July 2 in Monaco. :D

Thank you Thecia! :flowers: July 2 sounds really late though. I guess it depends when they go back? I know living in the south---it's different for certain regions in the US we always got out in late May then went back in like mid-August to early September. Although of all the joys of college life, one that I particularly enjoy is being out as early as spring soon as final exams are over :ROFLMAO:.

As far as I know, Monaco follows the French school system and France breaks for summer on July 2. I agree though - that does sound rather late. I think they go back very early in September however, so it's still a decent break. :flowers:

^Charlotte enjoyed her cigarettes too much. :whistling:

I think the woman with the hat and the blue blouse and beige trousers is Caro not Char. There must be a mistake with the name.

I think the woman with the hat and the blue blouse and beige trousers is Caro not Char. There must be a mistake with the name.
It's Caroline - you can tell from this photo. :flowers: She does look awfully like Charlotte in some of those photos though. ;) On another note, isn't it great how a woman generally acknowledged as one of the most beautiful in the world (at least in her hay day) is eating potato chips? :ohmy: She's human! :ROFLMAO: And I had to laugh at Caroline and her little Pacha cap. :lol: How many summers has she worn that for now?
I see Alex is wearing those blue Wayfarers I saw him with at the Grand Prix. I want them. :D
EDIT: Say, anyone know who the cute little boxer belongs to? He looks gorgeous! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom