Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Oh thanks. According to the date it was Saturday, 6 Nov so I figured they could be out in Provence for the weekend, with Alex not in school....

Yes, it was on Saturday. Do people-students in Monaco have school on Saturday, too?

^Which is good, because she can't live depending on them ;)

Exactly! On the other hand Caroline seems entirely fed up.

Last edited:
Yes, it was on Saturday. Do people-students in Monaco have school on Saturday, too?

I'm not sure. I've heard of some French schools having class on Saturday but then giving a free day in the middle of the week. I don't know if it applies to every school in France/Monaco? I doubt it.

No,in France kids have three days off:Wendesday,Saturday,Sunday:)

^I would have loved to have three days off!
I only had saturday-sunday, the usual.

One thing about Caro amongst others- she is a dutiful and devoted mother.

The 3 days-off rule only applies for very young kinds in elementary school and it has changed in many schools.
When I was a kid they were still many schools where wednesday was free but kids had classes on saturday morning.
Nowadays private schools are open from monday to friday (although very often they are not courses on wednesday afternoon) and many public elementary schools are also open on wednesdays nowadays (even if the kids don't work and go there only to play around, do sports, cultural activities...) because usually both parents are working and need to have their kinds taking care off. In some place young kids still go to school on saturday morning.

But as a general rule the french elementary schools are changing towards a normal monday-friday schedule because for the family it is extremely difficult to adjust to the old system. Working parents need to send their kids to school on wenedsday and saturday morning school prevents families to do many thing together during the weekends when parents actually can be with the kids.
The old system probably had some advantadges many years ago, but now it is really a burden.

Anyway, Alex is too old now for elementary school. She was born in 1999 so she must be in 6eme now, and in 6eme everybody goes to school on wednesday.

Last edited:
We're talking about Caroline who from everything I've seen doesn't have a problem with age, which I admire especially in a time where people get botox at the first signs of wrinkle.

This was posted a few pages back, but is just so good it needs to be reposted again. Princess Caroline really doesn't get enough credit for aging naturally. She looks amazing.

Although I have to add I think she looks more spectacular now than she did when she was in her 20s. (Basing my opinions on pictures.)

PC is european, and she may have all the money in the world......and yes she is aging gracefully, as Im sure Princess Grace did b4 she was taken suddenly..PC has an atitude about aging that we could take on board...even though she smokes I take my hat off to PC for her gracefulness in aging gracefully ( 4give the double pun) ....4 us ordinary folk that dont have the money - she's a great role model to follow...thank you my Princess:flowers:

I don't know if this is out of topic..but i want 19 of November to come and see all the family together!

I have to be honest, I don't think Caroline looks amazing. :ermm: Smoking, drinking, and too much sun have done their damage. If she had done alot less of those things, I think she would be looking way better. That said, I do commend her for not going out and getting surgery. Younger women than her have opted for it. This fear of aging has gotten out of control and its really quite pathetic. I'm glad she has embraced hers and wears it with confidence.

Glad to see someone sticking up for older women who manage without botox or facial surgery! Caroline is a Mediterranean woman. She is exposed to the sun and the elements. So what?
She has what many women don't have: self-confidence, charme, and natural good looks.

Wrinkles or enjoying the Riviera. I think I'd pick the the beauty and outside activities of the Mediteranean anyday.

^ FanofMonaco I'd def pick outdoor activities! :lol: But Caroline is beautiful woman who's def aging gracefully.

Glad to see someone sticking up for older women who manage without botox or facial surgery! Caroline is a Mediterranean woman. She is exposed to the sun and the elements. So what?
She has what many women don't have: self-confidence, charme, and natural good looks.

I couldn´t agree more...:flowers:

The Princess Caroline certainly has her flaws - and maybe I wouldn't say, exactly that she looks "amazing" yet..... she puts herself together so well (I'd say at least 99% of the time) and she dresses in clothes that fit her perfectly,and her hair is looking very chic, she manages to exude a HOTNESS that defies her age.

But of course, one wishes that she could kick that awful smoking habit. One wishes that every smoker would stop smoking cigarettes. But this is her vice. It's not good,but we all have something, or some things, we struggle with.

Well, i like Caroline. I mean, she's still hot (althought less than 20 years ago, obviously)

How do you know that Caroline does not use botox or fillers? Did she tell you so? And even then, hardly anyone admits to using these:lol:

Wake up, of course she does, in a sensible way. She, for instance, does not have one single line around the lips, which is very unusual for a heavy smoker.
She looks OK, but she could look better, and that has nothing to do with smoking or botox. It seems her dress sense has left her the last years and especially when she has a "hairdo", she goes wrong.

How do you know that Caroline does not use botox or fillers? Did she tell you so? And even then, hardly anyone admits to using these:lol:

Wake up, of course she does, in a sensible way. She, for instance, does not have one single line around the lips, which is very unusual for a heavy smoker.
She looks OK, but she could look better, and that has nothing to do with smoking or botox. It seems her dress sense has left her the last years and especially when she has a "hairdo", she goes wrong.

She is not doing anything, it is obvious. Look at the skin around her yes! Her eyelids are fallen! This is the most urgent to do if she does something, but she is not doing anything! It is her choice, bad or god, but is A CHOICE

Let's get back on topic...the current events of Princess Caroline and Family.

All off topic posts about Caroline's looks and speculation about "work" will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

So everybody, according to this brazilian website,Caroline is traveling to Rio de Janeiro to celebrate the new year. they also mentioned that Andrea and Charlotte might be going with her, but didn't say anything on whether or not Pierre will be there. they say that Caro would only confirm the trip on the last minute because of her "security". I thought this was a bit weird and don't know how much this can be trusted. this website is quite famous for lying. but here's the link in case anyone wants to see:

EGO - NOTÍCIAS - Princesa Caroline de Mônaco vai passar Reveillon no Rio, diz jornal

d'you guys think this is true?

they also say that Tatiana is brazilian! lol

Well, we know Tatiana is Columbian. I think Andrea and Tatiana used to go to the White Party in Brazil (maybe her mother, now, lives there?) - but Caroline is free to do as she pleases this time around, so maybe she is traveling somewhere different this year. I believe that Charlotte has also attended that White party in the past...so, maybe parts of this report are true...

^ Well Tatiana is actually half brazilian and half colombian. I believe she was born in Colombia, but her mother is Brazilian. Also Charlotte has def. been in Rio for the new year before (I believe it was 2009 or 2008) as have Andrea and Tati (as horseygal mentioned), but I don't know why Caroline would have to announce where she was going...that's kind of strange.

She was born in NYC, raised up in Geneva/Paris (Europe). Her father is colombian and her mother is brazilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom