Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful job P. Caroline has done... There's nothing like culture to bring different people of different countries together. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Caroline, Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice Borromeo and Khadja Nin have been in Kinshasa from June 6 - June 8, 2013 to attend the Festival de Printemps des Arts de Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** daylife/gettyimages gallery **

** gallery LA PRINCESSE CAROLINE DE MONACO A KINSHASA ** (big thanks to member CarolineMonaco*** for that link!)

It is very nice to see Pierre and Beatrice accompanying Caroline and participating her passion for art! :flowers:
Did Beatrice finish her thesis in New York?

:previous:

I love that little pic!

That's exactly how I imagined Caroline as a grandmother - caring and hands-on! And great to see that the baby already joins the family's summer cruises just like all of Caroline's children did.

I love that little pic!

That's exactly how I imagined Caroline as a grandmother - caring and hands-on! And great to see that the baby already joins the family's summer cruises just like all of Caroline's children did.

Indeed... This week portuguese magazine Caras published the first pics of little Sacha ( ay, ay, ay... this name... i can't get used to it!!! :lol: ). They show the family aboard de Pacha III ( unfortunately i can't find a link to share the photos with you, but i'll kep trying ) and we can see P. Caroline holding the baby in her arms, giving him the bottle, talking to him in his cradle. :wub: We can see Tatiana holding her son :wub:, Alex all smiles to her nephew :wub:... pics of an happy family on holiday... As for the baby himself he seem to be a beautiful, healthy baby, and as big as Andrea was when he was about the same age as Sacha... Loved the pics...
:baby: :baby: :baby:

Where can I see those? I need them. Any idea how to buy Hola in the states?

Wow, he's a big boy. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

Wow, Sacha is growing in leaps and bounds...he's an enormous little guy!

Princess Caroline has always been a natural with babies. :p

BTW..."Sacha" is a nickname for "Alexandre"...I wonder if that could be his full name? Has he been baptized yet?

As cute as promised! Thanks a lot for sharing! And the baby swing on deck is such a nice idea!

Nearly three months old and already on a bottle?

His mother may not be comfortable or able to breast feed, or she may both breast feed and give him a bottle because she's not able to produce enough to feed him. Or she could have pumped so that grandma could feed him while babysitting.

Sasha's already getting his sea legs (Used to being on a rocking ship). He even has a sailor's hammock LOL.

He's a big baby! I love how Sacha got his little own hammock/deck chair. That's so cute! I also like the photo of Princess Caroline feeding him- I think she's going to be a caring grandmother. :)

Caroline looks like she is relishing her role as a grandmother! Lovely pictures.

According to lazuli, who has seen pics at the Portuguese magazine Caras, Alexandra was with them as well - see lazuli's post on the previous page of this thread :flowers:

According to lazuli, who has seen pics at the Portuguese magazine Caras, Alexandra was with them as well - see lazuli's post on the previous page of this thread :flowers:

thank you, Iceflower!!

I'll try to find the magazine and scan the pictures. If it's this week issue yet, of course.

I'll try to find the magazine and scan the pictures. If it's this week issue yet, of course.

Yes, it is this week's issue Julliette. I've been searching the magazine site to find a link to insert here on the TRF but i haven't been able to do it yet... Scanning is a good option, unfortunately my scanner is broken so i can't do it either. So if you can assist us, we very much appreciate it!!! :flowers:

Oh, please do! I searched for Alexandra in Hola, but she wasn't there. I was tempted to buy Caras on Zinio as well, but it was almost twice as expensive as Hola and I've got to quit spending money on magazines I can't even read. But if someone buys it on there, you can just screenshot it. No scanner needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom