Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love, love, LOVE that Caroline is content being a mother to her growing youngest child, Princess Alex - and, that she's just out-and-about shopping, going to lunch, etc - for those events, she doesn't need to be "glammed up," :cool: and it's awsome that she NEVER felt the pressure to fill her face w/botex or other fillers, or have it altered or pulled so tight she looks like a monster :eek: . She also dresses appropriately, while many women of her age try to look 20....and FAIL :ohmy: . She's still a role model, always will be. If anyone thinks they have a perfect life, go a head and cast the 1st stone. She grew up during the turbulent '70s, and acted no different than any other teen at that time - including other royal houses....they just didn't get the press she did, but we know they were no less innocent :whistling: . I think she's great!! ;)

Thanks for the video! Caroline can be seen to in the begining of the video.

I found a photo of P. Caroline with Donatella Knecht de Massy in the blog linked below.
According to this week's Hola, Donatella organized the event wich took place on the 19th April in Monaco Yacht Club

Princesas

Princesas ;) ;) ;)

I agree with a lot of what you say, Fandesacs. However, your post does not take the media spin on the princess into account. Like all princesses, and Caroline in particular because she happened to be young, hip and cool at just the right time, the media love to portray her as “one of us, just like us” as well as “special, different, a cut above”. So in her adolescence we had Princess Caroline at all the gala balls, more glamorous than they are now thanks to Princess Grace’s flair for visibility through drama and elegance, but Caroline had to shed a pretty dress she was wearing (and I don’t mean a gala dress: I am referring to a Vogue shoot when she was 17), to don some jeans to be “une jeune fille comme les autres”, (a girl like any other), and this theme was repeated ad nauseum. Honestly, if she did go out to get a baguette and was all put together, the media would point out that Caroline manages to, effortlessly, that’s a key word, dab on some blush and lipstick and look fantastic. So they’ll take what they get. Casual? She is awesome and all the more because she dares age gracefully. Made-up and put together? She is awesome because she manages to do what few of us can, always look her best.
The process of identification, dis-identification, has been going for decades. She is of course more sophisticated than the rest of us, with her reading a book a day, attending all the symphonies and art gallery openings, forming strong educated opinions about everything under the sun with the best mentors the world has to offer. But she is first and foremost a mom, like many of us, and a darn good one at that too. A role model for everything. Except when you scratch the surface, all is not so rosy and hunky-dory.
Am I judging her? Far from it. Judging her fans? Even less, I remain one of her fans and enjoy, like everybody else, these pictures of Caroline scarfing down a pizza with her kids tugging along, cheering at her daughters’ performances at competitions, and looking smashing for special events.
In summary, what the media constantly remind us to do is “identify all you want, up to where there’d be no magic or mystery left to make Princess Caroline and family topics of debate and interest that sell.”
By the way, Freelinghighness, (post 558), I salute you for being perhaps the only one in these forums to never “dream … of trying to deduce the thoughts and feelings of royals from paparazzi pictures (as being) pure speculation and imagination.” It's nice to know, "for the record", that you assume all children love their parents. (..)
I'm sorry that I didn't express myself properly. I was trying to say that I do attribute feelings to people in images, if there are visual cues like laughing or crying then it's easy. Otherwise, in the absence of any evidence, I attribute expected or normal feelings to the people. Such as children and their parents love each other, engaged couples are in love, people at funerals are sad..etc. If a bride cries at her wedding, I would assume that the probablility is that she is simply emotional, not that she doesn't want to get married.
So, you could certainly say I am also attributing feelings in paprazzi pictures.

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I found these pics and an article online about the Casiraghi's and Princess Caroline from Scene magazine. The article is called "The Royal Coming of the Casiraghis." It's on page 55. It doesn't really say anything new, but I figured I'd post it in case anyone is interested.
SCENE_0412

Private party thrown by Noor Fares in honor of Charlotte Casiraghi

Here is a link to some photos posted on Vogue Italia of Charlotte, Andrea, and Princess Caroline at boat party! I'm not sure when this party took place, but my guess is within the last several days.

Charlotte Casiraghi: boat party - Vogue.it

Charlotte looks very pretty and fresh faced! Natural, simple and chic. Andrea looks very handsome (and happy! Hmmm, wonder why?) Of course, Princess Caroline looks very elegant. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone there was very relaxed, the party doesn't seem offical one.

KatetheGreat91 said:
Here is a link to some photos posted on Vogue Italia of Charlotte, Andrea, and Princess Caroline at boat party! I'm not sure when this party took place, but my guess is within the last several days.

Charlotte looks very pretty and fresh faced! Natural, simple and chic. Andrea looks very handsome (and happy! Hmmm, wonder why?) Of course, Princess Caroline looks very elegant. :)

During the International jumping of Monte Carlo 2012

KatetheGreat91 said:

Did this take place on Princess Caroline's 1930's yacht, PACHA III? I have never seen photos of the interior of her yacht before.

Did this take place on Princess Caroline's 1930's yacht, PACHA III? I have never seen photos of the interior of her yacht before.

No, the article mentions the yacht Wedge 2. It looked too big to be the Pacha!

Btw, 1930?? Are you sur?

Yes. Pacha iii is a converted tugboat from the 1930s.

PC's boat is bigger than my house. Notice it said the boat is not available for charter.

Beautiful little Princess Alexandra and her equally gorgeous mom are attending TEB (i.e. Trophee Eric Bompard) this weekend! :clap:

Here's a short clip of the both of them cheering on Ashley Wagner (my favorite; btw I saw Ashley skate at SA just a few weeks ago):

TEB Ashley Wagner SP - YouTube ***first few seconds***

And here's a short article about them being there:

Abbott, Lipnitskaia lead figure skating in Paris « SportsKeeda

Here's hoping to see Alexandra skate again this year! :flowers:

Princess Caroline and Andrea attended the opening of the Christmas Village in Monaco on December 5, 2012.

Great to see them attending together!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Oh, Andrea has a beard! I never saw him like that.

Andrea really needs to look up the word "fitted" in the vocabulary. He looks really good with that beard tho.

I adore Andrea. He is so handsome <3

Oh, Andrea has a beard! I never saw him like that.

You can find more pics of Andrea with his new beard when you browse through the picture galleries at the National Day 2012 thread! :)

Here's a gallery with more nice impressions of the scenery yesterday evening:

** monacomatin.mc: Coup d'envoi du marché de Noël à Monaco **

And some more:

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Caroline ja poika Andrea avasivat Monacon joulukylän **

** hola: La princesa Carolina y su hijo, Andrea Casiraghi, inauguran la Navidad en Mónaco ** translation **

** pp: La princesse Caroline et Andrea Casiraghi, futur papa, dans l'esprit de Noël **

Last edited:

Princess Caroline, Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice Borromeo and Khadja Nin have been in Kinshasa from June 6 - June 8, 2013 to attend the Festival de Printemps des Arts de Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** daylife/gettyimages gallery **

** gallery LA PRINCESSE CAROLINE DE MONACO A KINSHASA ** (big thanks to member CarolineMonaco*** for that link!)

** leparisien:RDC: la princesse Caroline de Monaco assiste à un concert à Kinshasa ** translation **

Le 08 juin: Caroline de Monaco_Le Festival du printemps de Monaco a

La princesse Caroline de Monaco avec l'orchestre philharmonique de Kinshasa Kimbanguistes) - YouTube

Last edited:
This explains ( perhaps) why P. Caroline didn´t attend P. Madeleine's wedding... What an wonderful idea to promote such an exchange between Africa's cultural tradition and Europe's. P. Caroline is, no doubt, the best ambassador Monaco could ever find! Your Highness, you're the best!!!

:clap: :clap::clap:

:previous:

The pics were taken on June 8 - Andrea's 29th birthday. Andrea and Tatiana were pictured as well, so it seems they've met for a birthday celebration :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom