Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rosana said:
Is that his instructor?

I do not think she needs an instructor. It is either a friend or a guide to help her investgate all the hors piste paths.

Vacation pics of February 27 :) I was already expecting to see the dogs in the ski lift as well :D;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

The man in pics 4 - 5 -7 is wearing the uniform of the Zürs ski school. Caroline probably has a private instructor/guide.

And the terrace she's sitting on is at the Lorünser Hotel where they always go.

BTW the lift they are on is where the ski lift scene from the second Bridget Jones film were shot. (the scene between the trees is in Lech)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5tpnHD6J-U&feature=related

Last edited:
Hello, :flowers:

Looks most better today, big diference from the last ones ... :whistling:

Nevertheless this skiing vacation, smells very little; I think something is missing here ... :cool:

But ... its better ...few and goods; :lol:
Than many; and weaknesses companies. :lol:

My favority: Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image Excellent performance. :w00t:

At least the (real Princess) ... Alexandra does not go around, and around; smoking, and smoking stressed; when she lives a JETEX jetplane ... :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Caroline looks so HAPPY in these pictures, so good to seeing her enjoying herself!

:previous:
I´m realy glad to see her HAPPY, because this woman pass a lot of terrible times in is life, (I think everybody knows what).

And in this case ... I identify her as a heroine, or martyr women. An example of courage, humility, and above all ... devotion to a cause. :monacostandard:

God always helps blessed. :monacoflag:

It is strange these holidays only with Alexandra. Usually all her kids are there with companions. Hope they will arrive soon

It is strange these holidays only with Alexandra. Usually all her kids are there with companions. Hope they will arrive soon

I think that they are not alone. On the pics where Caroline sits at a table, there are plenty of people around her. Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess that Caroline has a few friends with her.

It is weird not seeing them, isn't it - you miss it, actually. Charlotte is so busy with her equestrian efforts, and being named Gucci's face, etc; Pierre and Andrea need to stay out of trouble.....:ermm:

I think it is the first time Caroline goes to ski holidays without all her kids with her.

We all miss the family gathering... it's sort of a tradition... Understandanble, but hard to break!!!

As long as they get together privately I don't mind. :flowers:

In the meantime I'm happy for Caroline & her youngest getting away for some skiing time together because before you know it little Alexandra will be having a boyfriend and moving on with her own life. :(

Two more photos of Caroline and Alexandra vacationing in Lech.

CHI

I'm amazed at how little ski holiday pictures we got to see this year.
But good for them!

I love Alexandra's jacket and chapeau! Τhank you, Iceflower~

Juliette, I'm sorry! I didn't look at the right pic. :blush:
I totally agree with you: Charlotte must have given them to her mum, that's nice!

Like her beautiful mother, Charlotte is modeling as the face of Gucci - in both my Vogue and W mags (both US), there is a great spread of Charlotte - looking forward to more from the campaign.

Yesterday, Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra as well as Prince Albert attended the men's free skating
preliminary round at the ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Nice, see the family's current events thread.

Today, March 28, Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra were joined by Kim Lucine of Monaco during the ice
dance short dance at the ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Nice.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** daylife gallery **

Great pics of Caroline and Alexandra today - it's so nice to see them supporting their fellow-countryman
with that much enthusiasm! :)

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra waving Monaco's flag after the performance of Monaco's skater
Kim Lucine in the men's free skating event at the 2012 World Figure skating Championships in Nice, France
on March 31, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** daylife gallery **

Great pics of Caroline and Alexandra today - it's so nice to see them supporting their fellow-countryman
with that much enthusiasm! :)

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra waving Monaco's flag after the performance of Monaco's skater
Kim Lucine in the men's free skating event at the 2012 World Figure skating Championships in Nice, France
on March 31, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** daylife gallery **

That's what we can call a patriotic attitude... :flowers: ;) :flowers:

I wonder if this will be shown on TV this weekend or next in the US. Isn't this the World Championships? Maybe they will show PC and PA. Probably would be on NBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom