Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I have to admit, I did wonder that such intimate photo's were posted to an open forum. While Charlene certainly looked elegant to start with, the photos with half of her hair down and skirt of her long gown tied in a knot above the knee was not a good look!

This link has a few of the photos: http://princesscasiraghi.wordpress....id-at-edwina-alexanders-wedding-in-monaco/the

But, it looks like the post didn't come down fast enough!

This one more still! Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra and Charlotte Casiraghi Attend Wedding | The Royalty Chronicles

It is a shame that all the photo's have gone from the posts and the net. Monaco really does have power! Charlene looked wonderful, very young and very beautiful, even if she did mangle her beautiful dress. I guess it showed that the occasion was happy, fun and private enough that she felt she could let her hair down, literally.

There are still some photo's on this site: MYROYALS: CHARLOTTE CAS

Sorry Marg, don't get offended or anything, but you are keeping calling Charlotte "Charlene" when is Charlotte. ;)

Sorry Marg, don't get offended or anything, but you are keeping calling Charlotte "Charlene" when is Charlotte. ;)
No offense taken. I think I am suffering from Quake Brain as I'm getting my "Char's confused! Thanks for the heads-up!

Last edited:
I was requested to remove the photos from my site by the photographer, if that helps clear up where all the pics have gone :) He was very polite and didn't pull any legal mumbo jumbo on me!

I was requested to remove the photos from my site by the photographer, if that helps clear up where all the pics have gone :) He was very polite and didn't pull any legal mumbo jumbo on me!

Thanks for tell us! I was thinking very different thinks such as a lawsuit or worse for the people who posted the pics but I am still sad for Pomeline skyrock. I'm glad for you and your wonderful page!

charlotte is really beautiful.. I specially like the one of charlotte sitting on a chair, maybe waiting for her turn for make-up. She looked so lovely, can't help to remember her teen years. She's just gorgeous! Her choice of the gown is great. I love her hair too... She loooked really happy

Emma (the girl who created Pomeline's skyblog) has written about the recent event on her other blog about Kate Moss. No body asked her to clear up the pics, they simply closed her blog. I doubt that the photograph did it by himself. I just think that maybe this blog has been looking after by the palace for a long time, and they took the opportunity to make skyrock close it. Emma received no mail, nothing. However, the blog is over: if skyrock doesn't re-open it, she won't start it again. So sad for us!

Charlotte looked gorgeous. I love how she wore her hair in a glam updo for the ceremony then down for the reception.

:previous: - I know! Charlotte's style choices rarely disappoint

Wow. I wonder what the ball was about.
And...isn't that the kid from High School Musical?

EDIT: i've just read in that girl's twitter it is corbin bleu, lol.
And she says Cinderella Charity Ball in Monaco Grimaldi Forum. I had no idea of this event.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for posting that lovely pic, Florencia!

The "Cinderella's Charity Ball" has been an gala evening in aid of the association Les Enfants
de Frankie under the patronage of Prince Albert and took place on November 24. Would be
great to see more pics of it!

Wow. I wonder what the ball was about.
And...isn't that the kid from High School Musical?

EDIT: i've just read in that girl's twitter it is corbin bleu, lol.
And she says Cinderella Charity Ball in Monaco Grimaldi Forum. I had no idea of this event.

Whatever the event might have been, and only with a partial view of P. Caroline's gown, i think we can surely say that she looks beautiful... :flowers:

Thanks for the info!
Yes, both Princess Caroline and Alexandra look wonderful.
Alexandra is going to be a really pretty girl. She looks so cute.

Lovely pic of Princess Caroline and her youngest indeed! :)

I only fear for Princess Alexandra's well-being when she grows up and becomes a beauty like her elder sister Charlotte, that's when the attacks will start, especially if she poses any danger to their favorite.

Only wish I could see more, but then again I'm grateful for this one.

Don't want to intrude too much on their privacy, what little they get of it, judging by some pics up above removed. After all, you never know whom is tracking them and could pose a serious danger... (8^O

Alexandra is getting taller by the minute. She is so cute.

^^ OMG it's true. I couldn't believe when I saw pic 4. She's almost as tall as her mother

Do you think Caroline and her daughter will visit Queen Beatrix? At least Alexandra is interrelated to the Nassau-Oranjes via the Prussian/Meckenburg/Hannover/Nassau-connections, so they may pay a visit to the queen and Mabel, especially as Caroline has lost her second husband in an accident, so could be compassionate.

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra in their annual skiing vacation in Lech, Austria on February 26, 2012:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 **

AT LAST! I was starting to wonder if P. Caroline would ski vacation this year... :ermm: By the way, looking closely to some pics it seems the weather is really cold in Lech, P. Caroline certainly looks chilled... :lol: And were the two girls alone in Lech?!? Shame on you Casiraghi kids! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I think they are in Zürs (next to Lech). They always go there and in one of the pics you can see a Zürs ski teacher next to them. The Lech teachers wear different uniforms.

Wasn't there a 'skiing in Zürs' thread in the past years?

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra in their annual skiing vacation in Lech, Austria on February 26, 2012:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 **

Bonne Soirée, :flowers:

Its my gaga-fantasies, or ... I do not seem to see the Princess Caroline very comfortable; or well dispost in these pics, comparing between the pics of the last years? :whistling:

Probably is my gaga stuff fantasies. :lol: Poor little thing ... :lol:

Last edited:
I think they are in Zürs (next to Lech). They always go there and in one of the pics you can see a Zürs ski teacher next to them. The Lech teachers wear different uniforms.

Wasn't there a 'skiing in Zürs' thread in the past years?

You may be right about Zürs. It's really close (around 5-6 km), so no wonder the agency may have mixed it up :)

Concerning the thread - we've placed the winter vacation pics in this thread and its predecessors since 2007.

LOL this is scary....a few weeks ago (circus) this girl did not look this tall!!! ^^ really??!! OMG just in a few days.....just...amazing!!LOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom