Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much ladyromanov. Charlotte and Edwina both looked beautiful! It's great they are so close.

Ladyromanov! WONDERFUL FIND!
Highly amused how they call Charlotte Her Royal Highness Princess of Monaco and has 80% bad journalistic style, even if it's clear that's what they were going for. :facepalm:

Look at Caro's and Alex's outfits at the wedding-they've worn them at other events, I think:here (Alex)and Caro too, but I can't find it. I think. Thoughts?

And FYI, Vanessa von Zitzewitz is a horse rider and photographer, who is married to Juan Villalonga Navarro.

Does it work now? http://yfrog.com/user/EdwinaAlexander/photos
It seems that it doesn't work... On the link I posted below, go to the seventh lign, and look at the second pic from the right.
Your link only brought me to the album, not an inidividual photo, but I found this photo (blown up by yours truly)-is that the one you were refering to? And the person being the one sitting in the chair closest to where the photographer is? I think that's Charlotte. The profile looks right anyway. Must've been some girly downtime. I wonder if Charlotte was Edwina's Maid of honor? Thoughts?

Last edited:
^ Yes, it is this pic.

Thank you very much Lady Romanov! I couldn't believe my eyes when I came to this thread. Yesterday we talked about this wedding, complaining because we found no pics, and this morning ABRACADABRAAAA!!! You posted plenty of pics!! You're so precious!!

It's amazing to see how close friends Edwina and Charlotte have became, in only two or three years. I think that she was her maid of honor. She was in the room when the bride prepared herself - she even prepared herself in the same room! The bride was very lovely.

I must say that Charlotte looked great as a bridesmaid, lovely gown and hairstyle. Bride's gown reminds me this one worn by Laura, wife of Spanish aristocrat (son of Naty Abascal I think), very beautiful, especially top part.

@ Lovely Kate- I agree. I think she was her maid of honor too. Perhaps partially because it was held in Monaco as well as them being good friends. There were two photos that make me think that Charlotte was in fact her maid of honor, on this site, the 17th and 18th photos, plus one towards the very bottom of the page, where it looks like she's getting ready to make a speech at the reception.

^ Of course she was!!
If you're not convinced, here are some proofs:
- when the brides are signing at the end of the ceremony, you can see on the pic that on the left there is a young woman wearing the same kind of dress ass Charlotte's one, in another shade of blue. It must only be maids of honor dresses. If it wasn't, what a catastrophe!! And two women in the same dress at a same event wouldn't pose on the same pic.
- When we have a general vew of the dinning room you can see Charlotte at the brides' table. She's talking to Alex and sitting on the left side of who I suppose being the bride's father. (Seventh pic from the end of the page)
- she obviously made a speech. And after the speech, she shared a big hug with the bride and the other maid of honor. In each wedding the bride always hugs her maids of honor after the speech: it's not an obligation, but they are so moved that they can't help themselves doing it!
- She was holding a bunch of flowers at the end of the mass, with her little sister by her side, and the other maid of honor on the other side.
- She stood up next to the bride while the bride pronounced their vows.

Last edited:
Wow, that's a great album.
I love these "backstage" photos!!! :D

Thanks for the pictures, everyone! They are so lovely. The bride looks stunning, and Charlotte looks beautiful! (And hey, is that a smile from our dear Charlotte? :innocent:)

I really liked these pics. Charlotte looks lovely, the dress suits her so well, as well as the color.
And she was smiling in most of pics, so yeah, she looks even better! ;)

Charlotte looks so beautiful and natural. Love everything about these pic's.

Charlotte looks so beautiful and natural.

I agree with you. Edwina is a very important rider who seems to have choosen Charlotte as a friend because they had a good feeling, not because she could have interests from that relationship. Edwina is talentuous, and seems to be very confident, and she's always smiling: she appears to me as a positive person who may have a good influence on Charlotte. And Charlotte seems to really love her, and to feel completely at ease with her. Her eyes and her smile are full of tenderness when she looks at Edwina on these pics.
That could explain why she felt so at ease at this wedding. She was with Edwina, there were her mother and her two Alexs, she was in Monaco... She had no pression on her shoulders! And no paparazzis which, according to me, must have a big influence on Charlotte's smiles and behaving. :)

Last edited:
The link with photos of Edwina's wedding is not working to me :(

The link with photos of Edwina's wedding is not working to me :(

The link doesn't work now, I guess those are private photos and maybe Charlotte, Edwina or some friends saw them on the Internet so they told the photographer to remove the photos because on the photographer's blog and on this link I can't see the pics.

@ LovelyKate:

Exactly! :)
She HAD to be. :) And Caro and Alex were there in support her (and Edwina! ;))

The link doesn't work now, I guess those are private photos and maybe Charlotte, Edwina or some friends saw them on the Internet so they told the photographer to remove the photos because on the photographer's blog and on this link I can't see the pics.
Yeah, that's what I thought :sad:

:previous: I have to admit, I did wonder that such intimate photo's were posted to an open forum. While Charlotte certainly looked elegant to start with, the photos with half of her hair down and skirt of her long gown tied in a knot above the knee was not a good look!

This link has a few of the photos: http://princesscasiraghi.wordpress....id-at-edwina-alexanders-wedding-in-monaco/the

But, it looks like the post didn't come down fast enough!

This one more still! Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra and Charlotte Casiraghi Attend Wedding | The Royalty Chronicles

Last edited:
Best pics of Charlotte in a long long time! She looks so pretty, and natural and smiling! Probably because it was a private moment and she wasn't posing for the press! She is at her best. In the 1st pic, she looks like when she was a teenager, I love how elegant she looks in the 5fth one, and she is so sweet in 10, looking at the bride that way. I also like the last one where she is dancing with her gown tied up!

I also think that she was a bridesmaid. Truth is I don't know a thing about what a bridesmaid does since there is no such a thing in catholic weddings, just a godfather and a godmother, but from what I've learned in american movies :D, bridesmaids usually wear the same dress and Charlotte is wearing the same dress than the woman sitting beside her, only in a diffrent colour.

Now, there is something I find extremely weird, and sustains my opinion that these clic of people are not good at all for Charlotte equestrian career. Edwina seems to have only 2 bridesmaids (I don't know how many it is normal to have) and Charlotte is one of them. Really? I mean, she has no cousins, or sisters, or childood friends, or horse friends, or some other kind of long time girlfriend? Her bridesmaid is Charlotte Casiraghi, a girl who's not even close to her age and that she's started to be close with a couple of years ago?
What a shameful way to lick ass.
Either Edwina has no friend or they must be really disappointed on her.

And they get married in monaco? A dutchman and an australian? To me it makes all the alarms ring as we say in spanish.
Every day I am more convinced that these people are using Charlotte and Caroline's money to promote themselves and their private bussiness (the GCT)
Caroline and Charlotte must be really innocent and trusty (well, they obviously are since they stick to Rozier the way they do :rolleyes:

Last edited:
TrepStep, Monaco is promoting wedding packages. It makes sense to me. Edwina is very busy riding; almost every week. She could do one-stop shopping and not have to deal with alot of the stress of having a wedding. She would have all of the professionals right at hand. I think Jan Tops has an apartment in Monaco. Maybe they had their honeymoon there also. The number of bridesmaids and grooms are a matter of personal preference. I have seen from 1 each to 6 on either side. In the US, Catholics can have bridesmaids and grooms. Remember, PR andPG's wedding? They had about 5 on either side.

I'm sorry I'm a bit off topic, but OH MY GOD!! Pomeline's skyblog, the beautiful blog about Charlotte, is no more!! Skyrock disconnected it because "it didn't respect the condition of utilisation". Do you think that it is about Edwina's wedding? Pomeline's skyblog posted it too. I don't know what to think about this...

Edit: the pics have disapeared from all the websites we know. Monaco's lawyers are definitely very powerful.

Last edited:
Edit: the pics have disapeared from all the websites we know. Monaco's lawyers are definitely very powerful.

And very bored, since they obviously watch us!

How silly, there were pretty pics, no disrespecful at all, didn't show anything inconvenient, everybody looked happy and elegant and nice...

Yes, but they were private pics... I don't understand this, because when some of my friends got married, the photograph posted the pics on his website, but we needed to register to look at them. My friends gave me passwords, each time. So I wonder why the photograph didn't do the same for Edwina's wedding, with very public persons.

Well, Monaco people watch us, that's for sure!
charlottemariepomeline blog dissapeared. Then, these wedding pics dissapeared too. And now, pomeline sky blog too!

I'm sorry I'm a bit off topic, but OH MY GOD!! Pomeline's skyblog, the beautiful blog about Charlotte, is no more!! Skyrock disconnected it because "it didn't respect the condition of utilisation". Do you think that it is about Edwina's wedding? Pomeline's skyblog posted it too. I don't know what to think about this...

:eek:I'm really sorry for Emma, I know how much she loved her blogs. I just hope that Skyblog will give her back her articles in respect of her work. :sad:

^ I feel the same for her. She loves what she does, she's gifted, and she has always been respectful with Charlotte. She never criticised her, and she even created wonderful images. I hope skyrock will let her come back.
However, I read skyrock rules... It says that if you publish pics of words which belong to someone else, you have to take them off if they ask you to. If you don't, skyrock closes the blog.
By the way, do you imagine all the time she spent realising her blog? All of this erasing in just a minute, it would be unfair.

^ I feel the same for her. She loves what she does, she's gifted, and she has always been respectful with Charlotte. She never criticised her, and she even created wonderful images. I hope skyrock will let her come back.
However, I read skyrock rules... It says that if you publish pics of words which belong to someone else, you have to take them off if they ask you to. If you don't, skyrock closes the blog.
By the way, do you imagine all the time she spent realising her blog? All of this erasing in just a minute, it would be unfair.

Exactly, a great amount of work since 2007 that they delete because of not even 1% of her blog. Unfair is the right word.

Let's get back to the topic of this thread - thanks!

Surely, there is more to this. Why wouldn't Pomeline just remove them when asked? The pictures belonged to Edwina and the photographer, not Charlotte. My bet is that it is the photographer behind this. He/she is afraid of losing his/her nice Monaco wedding gigs.

It is a shame that all the photo's have gone from the posts and the net. Monaco really does have power! Charlotte looked wonderful, very young and very beautiful, even if she did mangle her beautiful dress. I guess it showed that the occasion was happy, fun and private enough that she felt she could let her hair down, literally.

There are still some photo's on this site: MYROYALS: CHARLOTTE CAS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom