Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Char's always seen doing this. Even when it's not supposed to be sunny! I just don't know though. There was a time I was told by people that I used to do that too but it was unconscious. So maybe she doesn't even realize. One of the things we'll never know about Charlotte:ROFLMAO:

^ Haha...one of the many, many things we will never know about her. IMO that's one of the reasons people are so fascinated by her. She's very mysterious.

I agree with Horseygal about the sun reflecting off snow. In fact, you can get snow blindness if you're not careful. In most cases a temporary condition.

^ Haha...one of the many, many things we will never know about her. IMO that's one of the reasons people are so fascinated by her. She's very mysterious.

I know! I often find myself trying to guess what she's like. We know very little about her. Caro did a great job trying to keep her away from the spotlights!:eek:

A few more pics of Charlotte and Alex in Zurs. She's doing that squinting thing again. :bang: She should really quit it. Her face is gorgeous but I think this is going beyond arrogance now. It's starting to look quite dumb to me. Other than that she looks great as per usual.

http://i53.tinypic.com/wsvhvp.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/i3sby1.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/de0imp.jpg :)bang::bang::bang::bang:)

source:tfs

Well picture #1 and # 2 it's clear that she is squinting because of the sunlight .
Did she lighten her hair??

I just noticed that too:previous:! Her hair is looking quite gorgeous and healthy lately. I really like it. This time last year it was much darker, it was obvious she had dyed it, and it didn't go well with her complexion (odd considering she's Italian/Frenchish, but the color was just too dark for her). Anyway, maybe it's going back to her natural color. Regardless, it looks good.

Yes, her natural haircolor is so brilliant - chestnut highlights...beautiful. I think the black dye job was a phase (along w/the perpetual pout), and I'm glad it's over. She is not the hard-core type, and it was so unnatural and not at all flattering.

I also do that expression on my face. It is a habit i h ave and i have get used to it.
Maybe that's the same for Char.

Everyone squints, we just don't have paparazzi willing to following us 24/7 taking pictures that end up all over the internet.

Everyone squints, we just don't have paparazzi willing to following us 24/7 taking pictures that end up all over the internet.

Yes, it's certainly possible that she's thinking, Ucchh, another camera, and her face scrunches up because of it. That would be understandable. But, as someone else said, she certainly going to end up with lines in her face if she keeps the habit! And even sooner, if it's not the paparrazi and she just makes that face ALL the time. :lol:

Princess Alexandra has taken part in a skiing competition in Zürs on February 26,
according to the agency she did not win, cried and needed her mother's comfort.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Yes, it's certainly possible that she's thinking, Ucchh, another camera, and her face scrunches up because of it. That would be understandable. But, as someone else said, she certainly going to end up with lines in her face if she keeps the habit! And even sooner, if it's not the paparrazi and she just makes that face ALL the time. :lol:

Hard to break a habit she's had since she was a baby, lol. She's been squinting since she was a year old. Check out towsend's page:
charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl: 1987 Charlotte (1jaar)

So really, not anything to do with snootiness or what have you. :)

Here is this week Hola's cover. It seems that Andrea sponsored again LA Fondation Motrice in a benefit gala and :clap:... there was Charlotte to support him. Good girl! :princess3: :princess3: :princess3:

Revista ¡HOLA! - Sumario

Can someone tell me what La Fondation Motrice is all about? Thanks in advance!:flowers:

Can someone tell me what La Fondation Motrice is all about? Thanks in advance!:flowers:

It's a foundation wich purpose is to hel cerebral paralysis victims and as far as i know, Andrea's engagement with this foundation began when he met a friend who suffers of this disease and whose condition moved him to act within his possibilities to help raising funds to promote scientific research in this field. Nice uh? :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

La Fondation Motrice - La Fondation Motrice

It's a foundation wich purpose is to hel cerebral paralysis victims and as far as i know, Andrea's engagement with this foundation began when he met a friend who suffers of this disease and whose condition moved him to act within his possibilities to help raising funds to promote scientific research in this field. Nice uh? :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

La Fondation Motrice - La Fondation Motrice

Oh my...that is great. It's incredible in fact.

I may become a fan of Alex after all......:whistling: Thanks lazuli!

I wonder if she's a bit nearsighted? Before I had Lasik, I used to squit if I didnt have my glasses.

The squint doesn't bother me at all. Maybe because I have been accused of doing it so often. :lol:

It's Charlotte's smirky smile in front of the paparrazzi that I find really unflattering...at least when she squints she is still pretty!

If anyone gets that issue of Hola would they mind scanning it?? I really want to see those pictures!

Indeed he does, but where is Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden?

He is REALLY quite handsome too!

I think you have to vote for the most handsome man featured in Hola! this week - Carl-Philip wasn't in it;) it's not a general poll:)

Oh God! I'm dying to see pictures of this event. Charlotte looks absolutely stunning on the cover of that magazine. It looks like she's smiling!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lovely photos. I don't know what's more beatiful: if the union of the all family around Andrea, supporting his charity work, the glamour of the ladies, or Andrea's compassionate awareness... :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love the pictures! Caroline looks great. I love her dress. And Andrea does seem really nice and happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom