Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5 : Feb.2008 - Feb.2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see mom with daughters. Caroline is looking much like her sib Stephanie in some of the pics.

Glistening Seas

:newyear: The article on the new extension was great! The pics that went along with it as well. it was good to see that Caroline and the children were out and about in ski country. looks like they were having wonderful weather for it too! :heart1:

The lighting up in public thing is unattractive but otherwise fun snaps

:previous:Yes. And smoking has done this family absolutely no favors. But they are so cute together, the family and Alex.:flowers:

Where were the photos taken of PC and family, would it have been Zurs?

They were in Crans Montana, in the French part of Switzerland. It's funny to see that they're are mixing up with "ordinary" people again, which they didn't often do when Ernst was also there...

They were in Crans Montana, in the French part of Switzerland. It's funny to see that they're are mixing up with "ordinary" people again, which they didn't often do when Ernst was also there...

Thanx for the information Tosca:flowers: Perhaps she is happy to do so, as of late she just seems to be smiling when she is with her children;)

Does anyone know where Princess Caroline is? We haven´t seen her for several days . I hope she is OK , :flowers:. All the best for her .

Does anyone know where Princess Caroline is? We haven´t seen her for several days . I hope she is OK , :flowers:. All the best for her .

Good question! She should be in Monaco, maybe she avods to get out often

All the best for her;)

Perhaps she's taking a few days to let the dust settle on the recent photos....

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra arrive at the airport
of Nice, France, in order to depart for their winter holidays,
February 6, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

The school winter holidays in Monaco are from February 5
to February 21, 2010.

Such a beautiful family, too bad they have to continue to smoke, it ages you too soon, plus it is such a nasty habit to pass to your children.
Alexandra is getting prettier as she gets older.

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra arrive at the airport
of Nice, France, in order to depart for their winter holidays,
February 6, 2010:

The school winter holidays in Monaco are from February 5
to February 21, 2010.

i wonder where they are going for holidays?

There are new (I believe) pics over on TFS forums of Caro on a boat with Albert, Andrea and Pierre along with some Monaco fishermen. She looks to be so enjoying herself, which I'm glad for considering how things have gone down with Ernst.

There are new (I believe) pics over on TFS forums of Caro on a boat with Albert, Andrea and Pierre along with some Monaco fishermen. She looks to be so enjoying herself, which I'm glad for considering how things have gone down with Ernst.

No, these pics are not new, they are from December 23, and I've
posted them back then in the family's current events thread, the
recently posted pics you can see at TFS are simply copied from
our forums here in a non-chronological order..;)

I looove PC´s mink coat in the photos posted by Iceflower :flowers: . I think she has worn it in some other occasions ...

i wonder where they are going for holidays?

Zürs, Austria. None of the captions said so, but after a close look
at today's pics, I noticed a car from Austria and a shop with a
"Zürs" label :)

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra enjoy the first day of
their skiing holidays with lots of snowfall, February 7, 2010:

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

Who is the man w/them - a relative, body guard, or "friend" for Princess Caroline?! He's handsome, so I'm hoping a friend for her.....she deserves to move on, too (if she's ready to date).

Who is the man w/them - a relative, body guard, or "friend" for Princess Caroline?! He's handsome, so I'm hoping a friend for her.....she deserves to move on, too (if she's ready to date).

If i'm not mistaken, he's an old friend of Stefano and P. Caroline. I think is name is Erich, and he used to be part of Stefano's security team ( he witnessed Stefano's tragic accident ). He's also a ski teacher, i believe...
:graduate::graduate::graduate:

Princess CAROLINE looks...

...more younger...in this pics...:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a link with (news ?) pics of princess Caroline & Alexandra.
Carolina do Mónaco preocupada com a filha mais nova, Alexandra - Caras.pt & Alexandra.

Thanks for the link. It says that Caroline is worried about disrupting Alexandra's life, having to switch schools, even countries, especially in the middle of a school year. So she gave Alex her special wish to enroll in a tennis school. :) But I think...... why doesn't Caroline let Alex finish her school year in Fontainebleau? Then they can change her over to Monaco. Would not that be better? I know Caroline probably doesn't want to stay there one more day, but for the sake of her daughter, she might do it. It could not be so inconvenient for her, and she really should put Alex first.

Wasn't Aleaxandra already to a Monaco's school?
I found it strange that they went to Zurs. They used to go with Ernest there and i thought that they would change their stamping ground and go to Switzerland, like in their latest holidays with Andrea, Char and Alexander.
This guy is really hnadsome, i agree. I hope there'll be something between them but i think she wants to be careful, firstly for Alex and secondly because she hasn't officially separated with Ernest.

I was about to ask that as well. Or were they just scouting out schools possibly? Caroline does look pretty in those pics, especially #6 the one where she's got her head back smiling in the wind!:flowers:

If i'm not mistaken, he's an old friend of Stefano and P. Caroline. I think is name is Erich, and he used to be part of Stefano's security team ( he witnessed Stefano's tragic accident ). He's also a ski teacher, i believe...

That's true, he's a ski teacher and knows the family for years now.
Here's a pic of him and the family in winter 2000.

Alexandra goes to a school in Monaco since last summer.

Well, if he's single, maybe they'll become more than friends;), if now is the time for that...:flowers:

Last edited:
Wasn't Aleaxandra already to a Monaco's school?
I found it strange that they went to Zurs. They used to go with Ernest there and i thought that they would change their stamping ground and go to Switzerland, like in their latest holidays with Andrea, Char and Alexander.
This guy is really hnadsome, i agree. I hope there'll be something between them but i think she wants to be careful, firstly for Alex and secondly because she hasn't officially separated with Ernest.

OMG no, no way! It's too soon for Caroline to be in a new relationship. She is not even divorced. Let the ink dry on the divorce. She has to settle into her "new" life, learn to love herself even if not "having a man," and then maybe she will be ready. No, she has too much in the past gone straight from one to the next. It is time for Caroline to learn to love being and living with herself. :heart: No, no, let this man coach Alex or whatever, in the finer points of skiing, teach her to snowboard, whatever, and let him hang out with the bunch and have drinks. I hope Caroline won't rush into something like she did in the past. She went so quickly from Junot to Roberto to from Stefano to Vincent, to Ernst... when has she been alone? This is a good time for her to try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom