Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6: May 2006 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Novice, hopfully next year Junior!
This video for you HRHHermonie

Wow!!!!!:flowers:That is what I call a great Level 4 spin! Your back is like rubber!That Bielman is incredible. You are very flexible! I never saw even in Senior ladies
a Bielman like that! Hope you get a GOE +3.
I love your Avatar, I imaging this is you! Great spin and great photo!
You have to keep us posted!
It is not always about winning, I think it is important to enjoy the training and the sport! and I think this is what Alexandra is all about!

Last edited:

Thank you so much for the link, it is very informative!
But I would like to know how she goes to the JGP if as per your link she finishes:13th Championship de Monaco de Patinage - March 2014
Did I miss understood? if she finish 13th it is 12 other girls in Monaco better than her?
May be somebody here knows and can clarified !

It was the 13th edition of the Championship and she won it.

Alexandra appears relaxed, happy and beautiful.
Caroline has done a good job on her. I like.
I saw some recent photos of Ernst .. swollen, greased. he is the shadow of himself ..

Alexandra appears relaxed, happy and beautiful.
Caroline has done a good job on her. I like.
I saw some recent photos of Ernst .. swollen, greased. he is the shadow of himself ..

You are right, he is a self destructive man, a pitty he has everything to be happy, money, social position, a wonderful wife and 3 magnificent kids, how sad.
Coul you post these pictures please?

Last edited by a moderator:
But I do not understand why not have relationship with his daughter; That and became the Carolina regards these two. I imagine that it hurts all sides this .However is pleasing that it has relations with his half brothers.

Alessandra does not have any relationship with him, but with his brothers Christian and Ernst has a very affectionate relationship.

A statement like that cannot be made. We don't have any information about the relationship between Princess Alexandra and her father Prince Ernst August.

There have never been any interviews or other kind of statements about the issue. The simple fact that we haven't seen any official or paparazzi pics of them together during the last years, cannot be seen as ultimate proof, it's a private matter, we don't know about.

ISU JGP Logrono 2015ISU Junior Grand PrixLogrono / ESP30.09.2015 - 04.10.2015
Princess finished 33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRR50qGyCfs

Long program, she tried a double toe, It was cheated half a term, but I must say good for her she tried it, it is a new jump for her she didn't do it in Linz. So At least shows that she is trying to upgrade her program! Good work!

The Caras with Carolina of Monaco in Verona
Journalists from 20 countries are meeting in Verona to make media coverage event Intimissimi On Ice, in the Roman arena in this town in Northern Italy. The CARAS is part of this group which is housed in the same hotel that Princess Caroline of Monaco and her youngest daughter, Princess Alexandra of Hanover, who will skate in the event.
We were in the hotel restaurant when mother and daughter went in for lunch. Relaxed and dressed in a casual way almost could pass unknowns. But when we realized who it was not resisted the approach them and ask if we could photograph them. Nice, Carolina apologized, but explained that he had just arrived and was not fixed, promising to pose for us later.
A CARAS com Carolina do Mónaco em Verona
http://images.cdn.impresa.pt/caras/2015-10-09-Luix0009.JPG?v=w870h555

Caroline, Pierre and Beatrice watched a lovely looking Alexandra performing at the Intimissimi On Ice 2015 Show in Verona on Friday, October 9:

** gettyimages gallery **

I'm very pleased that laexandra seems to be spending a lot of time in y country! I wonder where she trains...

Please remember not to repost pics of family events in the individual threads! Thank you!

priyanka, thank you so much for posting the interview, I was happy to find it was in English! She seems like a friendly, happy young lady, can't believe how she's grown! I had a huge grin on my face all the way through the interview, so thanks again :heart1:

I have a more positive impression of her now! She is lovely when she speaks :) and a pretty happy girl, as Missy- noted above.

Very nice smile, reminds me of her grandmother, Grace.

Very nice smile, reminds me of her grandmother, Grace.

Her smile reminds me of Caroline's which I think is exactly like Grace's smile. She seems to have that same energetic charisma that Caroline had as a young woman.

I have a more positive impression of her now! She is lovely when she speaks :) and a pretty happy girl, as Missy- noted above.

She's so cute. And she looks very cheerful and funny and I loved how she laughed when the interviewer talked about her silly achievements like the Ferrero Rocher eating competition.

I also loved that she didn't try to hide that she's there just because she is from Monaco and there wasn't much competition. :D
It's refreshing after all the stuck up delusion of sister Charlotte and horse riding.

By the way, she speaks a very fluent english for a teenager, doesn't she?

By the way, she speaks a very fluent english for a teenager, doesn't she?

I read years ago that Caroline and Ernst spoke English together as Ernst didn't speak French so maybe it was the common language. That coupled with an international education and her family's connections with the US could explain it.

She has no French accent speaking English, although Charlotte does. Alexandra should have been grown up with English. Furthermore she had neither British nor American accent.

Speaking as a British person there was a definite American accent. Charlotte's accent holds a mixture of influences.

What a charming young girl. She looks incredibly like Grace when she smiles, something that I never noticed before. I see a very bright future for Alex with such a winning personality.

She seems very grounded and refreshingly at ease being interviewed. You get the impression she is fun to be around.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I think she is a very charming looking young woman .. I enjoy seeing pics of her with her mother and siblings

That interview was posted mos. ago, but it's always a pleasure to hear Princess Alexandra speak. :) Like her siblings, I am sure she is *multi* lingual. What a charming & gorgeous young woman she's grown up to be; Caroline must be proud! :flowers:

Does Princess Caroline's daughter, Princess Alexandra of Hanover carry out any royal duties in her father's homeland of Hanover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom