Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6: May 2006 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Axel is a figure skating jump with a forward take off. I think it´s named after a Norwegian skater.:flowers:

It has 1 1/2 rotations which makes it harder than the other single jumps. She would also be training her two rotation jumps now if the axel is solid enough to go in her program. Good for her!:flowers:

On 1st of July she becomes Junior, so she may participate in some bigger events. I wonder, if we can see her anywhere in the TV (or live stream in the Internet) live then.

Thanks to those who posted the YouTube link of Alexandra's performance. Much appreiciated and I love the flow she's got over the ice. A very light touch IMO and also IMO, that's a wonderful thing. :)

I was actually very impressed. She may not be world champion material, but she's definitely graceful and it's obvious that she works very hard at what she does. She also looked beautiful.

:flowers:Alexandra is growing up beauifully. She getting better with her ice skating.:)

10th February, 8 o'clock, 5*ème Coupe de la Garde in Toulon, category 3AF, start number 9 (out of 10).

EDIT: She won't participate in Coupe d'Avignon.

Last edited:
10th February, 8 o'clock, 5*ème Coupe de la Garde in Toulon, category 3AF, start number 9 (out of 10).

EDIT: She won't participate in Coupe d'Avignon.

I wonder if Alexandra attended the European Championship in Zagreb (Croatia) as she and Caro did last year in France.

Her next competition:
Coupe de la Baie des Anges, les 2 et 3 mars 2013
Categorie 3 F (whatever it means, I think "F" stands for "girls" in French)
As far as I understand it's also named "Coupe Nice" so it will probably be held there.

:previous:

Princess Alexandra participated today, March 2nd, replicating dance moves made famous by Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' and PSY's 'Gangnam Style'. She finished in 2nd place!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Happy :) ** wenn gallery **

What fun photos; she looks so adorable. That's such a good placement, too. Congratulations to this budding young skater! Thanks for posting, Iceflower.

Last edited:
:previous:

Princess Alexandra participated today, March 2nd, replicating dance moves made famous by Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' and PSY's 'Gangnam Style'. She finished in 2nd place!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Happy :) ** wenn gallery **

Congrats Princess... Alex looks both so funny and amused dressed in her ragged outfit and her wig as she looks charming in her skating dresses. Mamma Caroline must be sao proud... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Last edited:
These are very beautiful pictures of Alexandra. And very nice to see Pierre there

I'm amazed how poised and pretty she looks now..she has better poise than Charlotte actually.

^She should have better poisture considering the fact she probably takes ballet classes and poisture is everything in both ballet and figure skating.

She looks lovely, looking more and more like her ma these days(good!). Nice costumes aswell.

Good to see Pierre being such a supportive brother aswell. I wonder when we'll see Charlotte or Andrea at one of her competitions.

Last edited:
:previous: Let's agree that it's not very hard to have a better posture than Charlotte:whistling:

Haha not really no. Alexandra takes more after Caroline in that aspect. They both possess an ease and elegance Charlotte doesn't. Alexandra atleast does on ice.

Figure skating is such a subjective sport, so full of politics! I wonder if she really deserved the second place or she just got it for being who she is. I remember a while ago to see a video of her skating and I am sorry to say but she wasn't very good.
I must say she looks pretty and lovely costumes! can she do triples? any video out there of her in this last competition?

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=previewTB&toimage=57&cycle=true
i am suprise if she is doing ballet not too much stretching

Last edited:
Figure skating is such and subjective sport, so full of politics! I wonder if she really deserved the second place or she ust got it for being who she is. I remember a while ago to see a video of her skating and I am sorry to say but she wasnt very good.
I must say she looks prety and lovely costumes! ccan she do triples? any video out there of her in this last competition?

She's a young junior figure skater, not an Olympic contender. From what I understand, she just mastered her single Axel a few months ago. She's only 13 years old. You sound like you expect her to be champion material instead of a competent junior figure skater.

Skating is a very expensive sport, she is beautiful, great body for skating and the money to pay for great trainers, how long she had been skating? for what I understand quite long time, so I thought she would be doing doubles for sure and may be trying for triples, and in sports 13 can be old it depends where are you at. but of course it depends how much time you put inoto it, she might be skating from a longtime ago but jjust once a week an hour so that way yes, you would take long time to muster just a simple axel.

Oh, nice to see Ernst August Jr. among the crowd..at 0 :11. I really like Princess Alexandra..she seems like a very happy girl..always smiling.

Last edited:
^^Good spot, burnt. It's not the first time Ernst Jr comes to watch Alexandra. He and Pierre seem very supportive of her

Oh, nice to see Ernst August Jr. among the crowd..at 0 :11. I really like Princess Alexandra..she seems like a very happy girl..always smiling.

Well spotted! Indeed lovely to see one of her big brothers there!

Here are some more wonderful new pics of a beautiful and graceful Alexandra. Princess Caroline and Pierre attended to support her:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** isopix gallery ** olycom gallery **

** hola: Alejandra de Hannover, la princesa del hielo ** translation **

** diezminutos.es gallery: Alexandra de Hannover, una experta princesa sobre el hielo **

Thanks for posting these pics. :)

I can't believe she's only 13, already she looks like a young lady of 16 imho, and especially her height! Wow, she's going to be tall, taller than both her mom & big sis imho. She's gorgeous, already a knockout, can't imagine what a beauty she will be by the time she does turn 16...

And I cannot express how pleased I am that little Alexandra took up skating, my favorite sport in all the world, have been a fan of it since I was a mere babe myself. And to have Princess Caroline's youngest child participate in it is simply divine.

Hmmm, my only concern is that if she does grow too tall she might want to take up ice dancing instead because being too tall can be a detriment in figure skating, which more often than not favors girls that are shorter, though there are a few statuesque beauties out there that have defied the odds ~ Carolina Kostner of Italy being one of them ~ at 5'7" tall she's already a World Champion and 5-time European Champion: Carolina Kostner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a joy it is to follow young Alexandra's figure skating career, hopefully all the way up to the 2018 Winter Olympics, as she will be too young to compete at the 2014 Olympics. :)

I think Alexandra is a great happiness for princess Caroline. Casiraghis have grown-up and Alexandra became a sort of "companion" in her life since her huseband left... At least, it seems to me so ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom