Princess Alexandra Current Events 5 : Oct.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sooooo much for taking the risk of taking that shots! ;)

I hope you can tell us more about her... :)

Her full name is:

Alexandra Charlotte Ulrike Maryam Virginia Princess of Hanover, Duchess of Brunswick and Lüneburg, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland

I thought princes and princesses of Great Britain and Ireland had to be the children or of the current monarch or grandchildren through the male line. It's hard to see how she would count as a princess of Great Britain when Princess Margaret's children don't.

I'd like to echo the concerns stated by some of the posters about having any of our members taking photos of the little princess to share on the forum. I think respecting Princess Alexandra's privacy in her daily life is more important than getting to see yet another photo. Most of us don't like the way the professional photographers intrude in order to snap photos of well-known children, and I think we should be adhering to the same standards here.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

Elspeth said:
I thought princes and princesses of Great Britain and Ireland had to be the children or of the current monarch or grandchildren through the male line. It's hard to see how she would count as a princess of Great Britain when Princess Margaret's children don't.
The hanovers have no legal right to a title. Neither to German, Irish or British law are they princes or princesses. So if you would meet them on the street you are perfectly alright as adressing them without using any title. It is a style, nothing more. It is basically like buying a title, except that they have the ancestors to go with it.

Elspeth said:
I'd like to echo the concerns stated by some of the posters about having any of our members taking photos of the little princess to share on the forum. I think respecting Princess Alexandra's privacy in her daily life is more important than getting to see yet another photo. Most of us don't like the way the professional photographers intrude in order to snap photos of well-known children, and I think we should be adhering to the same standards here.

Elspeth

I completely agree.

I agree that angling the camera at little Alex is invasive, however.... those pics of the house are fascinating. Thanks for those, bourronmarlotte. Maybe you could post more pics of the house without getting any of the family in the shot? I'd love to see more pics of the Fontainebleau house. But I think there is a thread specifically for posting pics of the Grimaldi family houses. It's under the general area for the Princely family of Monaco forum. I don't have a link. Sorry. But if you can manage to find it, there are fascinating pics of Stephanie's luxury RV and of Marchais and lots of other Grimaldi homes too.
Thanks again. the Fontainebleau property is most mysterious to those of us who don't live in France and who have little chance of being there.:(

Bourronmarlotte thanks a million for responding to my message and posting these photos here.

Elspeth said:

Elspeth

helo
Im surprise by your reaction, if you see the picture I post you realise I m very careful not to be seen and disturb anyone.
I have other picture from school i don't want to post because it's private.
most of the picture in this forum are taken without the agreement of the family, I m also very careful not to give informations to private
OK if you don't want me to post any other picture, just tell me

Hi bourronmarlotte!

I believe it's issue here, that we don't like hurt feelings both on yours and Hanover’s family side. I know that you posted photos here with the best manners and particularly not with purpose to disturb anybody. I just wanted to tell that your posts are much appreciated not matter if there are photos attached or aren’t. It’s more interesting to hear some of family’s daily routine or even anecdotes that you provided in your posts since those give an image “they-are-like-every-other-family” in contrary to stories which are made by different kind of magazines, specially gossip ones..

Thank you very much for joining this forum and your posts are always welcomed! ;) For photo question, it’s up to you to decide which can be put online.

Best regards! :) ;)

bourronmarlotte said:
helo
Im surprise by your reaction, if you see the picture I post you realise I m very careful not to be seen and disturb anyone.
most of the picture in this forum are taken without the agreement of the family, I m also very careful not to give informations to private

I understand that. I was talking to the people who were urging you to take photos of the little girl and post them here. I'm glad to see that you agree with me that that wouldn't be a good idea.

Hello
here it's raining...poor Alexandra.
this week alexandra had a litle friend from germany with her, perhaps a cousin?

Attachments

• picture036.jpg
    picture036.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 419
:( I have concerns about postings of the secret pictures of Princess Alexandra.I do not think its a good idea to drive around and snap pictures of a little girl. I teach 5-6 year olds and I would be so extremely upset if one of my students was secretly photographed coming and going to school.
This is not good for her emotions-she may grow up with a fear of being photographed and weary of even acquaintances she knows.... I don't mind you sharing sweet anecdotes---
Just my opinion--

Last edited:
teense said:
:( I have concerns about posting the pictures of Princess Alexandra.I do not think its a good idea to drive around and snap pictures of a little girl. I teach 5-6 year olds and I would be so extremely upset if one of my students was secretly photographed coming and going to school.
This is not good for her emotions-she may grow up with a fear of being photographed and weary of even acquaintances she knows.... I don't mind you sharing sweet anecdotes---
Just my professional opinion--

I wish there could be a world-wide rule of law that the media/papparazzi had to leave children alone - once they are adults, that's a different story because they can better handle criticism and scruitny of the ugly, jealous public. Being followed and photographed must skew your perception of yourself (positively or negatively:mad: ). Unfortunately, because she is royal, and a celeb of sorts, she's going be photographed for her whole life (as evidenced by previous sites w/baby pics; magazine covers w/her as a baby, etc).

bourronmarlotte said:
helo

Dear Bourronmarlotte,

I just want to thank you for some informations about Alexandra but also I really appreciate that you are a polite and very careful person! I'm absolutely sure that you won't disturb the family that's why I appreciate you ;)
You're very lucky to see the family... we are a bit jealous :D

Sincerely,
Johan

teense said:
:( I have concerns about postings of the secret pictures of Princess Alexandra.I do not think its a good idea to drive around and snap pictures of a little girl. I teach 5-6 year olds and I would be so extremely upset if one of my students was secretly photographed coming and going to school.
Just my opinion--

You are right, but I do not think that pics taken on the way of "bouronmarlotte" are disturbing. Alex should even not have realised it. Those famous peoples-children are pursued by proffessionnal paparazzis who approach them using enormeous flashes and zooms, THIS is very shocking:eek:

teense said:
Just my opinion--

I share the same sentiment too. I don't like the idea of small children being photographed without their parents' consent. It just does not seem right.

Teense, I agree with you.

I realized they live in the same town my late grandmother lived till her death a year ago.

I have a question:

Did Alexandra ever participated in a photoshoot with her family?
Cause' i've never seen her in one... anyone know? :confused:

I think the whole family didn't have official photosession for years (If you don't include Enthronement pics where were only Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie, no children or Princess Caroline's husband)..Alexandra is usually on photos taken by photographers-journalists, and paparazzi's..Those taken on balcony during Monaco National Day are of that kind too.. Even the Casiraghi's trio had their last official photos taken when they were kids..

Last edited:
PPS

Caroline of Monaco and Alexandra during ice plays / 06.02.2006 /

nbfbtj.jpg
nbfbwp.jpg
nbfbx0.jpg
nbfbxe.jpg
nbfbxx.jpg
nbfbyb.jpg
nbfbyr.jpg
nbfbz4.jpg
nbfbzm.jpg
nbfbzt.jpg

Goff

Monaco Royals Ski In Zürs 05/02/2006

nbqiyo.jpg

nbqiza.jpg

nbqka8.jpg

nbqkau.jpg

So sweet photos, specially those from PPS..Hope they would appear somewhere in larger version..

With every new photo, it's obvious how little cutie has grown up from last occasion..I'm looking forward to see more photos of family in next days..:)

I think the fact that she is skiing says it all ;)

paca said:
I think the fact that she is skiing says it all ;)

Her age too. I can't see Caroline wanting more children. She has two boys, two girls. No reason to want more at her age. She's very lucky and blessed to have her big family. I'm sure she is content with the status quo (her large, happy family with her husband, her four kids, her two stepsons.)

ha ha in those last two pictures it looks like alex has lost control and caroline is to her rescue!

So relaxing the pictures in the snow... By the way, it looks like Caroline and Alexandra were wearing the same overcoat, just in different colour... and size.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Her age too. I can't see Caroline wanting more children. She has two boys, two girls. No reason to want more at her age. She's very lucky and blessed to have her big family. I'm sure she is content with the status quo (her large, happy family with her husband, her four kids, her two stepsons.)

What does "her age" means? I am the same age as her is, and I'm in the best of my life!;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom