Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 9: May 2018 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Luc Fringant is succeeded by Tony Varo as head of the public forces. Luc Fringant will now be an aide de camp to the Prince.

I remember him being very emotional during his last national day last year.

A lot of family members turned up for this event.

:previous: Fantastic...i keep forgetting that he and Beatrice live in Monaco now, not Italy anymore.;)

Oh, how nice to see P Stephanie there too. Looking forward to when P Jacques ( and his sis maybe ) stars taking an interest in the sport too.

I saw them on the TV.
* Estonian commentators joked that princess Stephanie was their favorite childhood singer.

Pierre and Beatrice are literally the Golden Couple of Monaco...they look like screen idols!?

:previous: If those two get anymore perfect I am going to be ill....just...WOW!:ohmy:

Oh I just love her new haircut, she is insanely beautiful and they are a perfect couple(aesthetically speaking);)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pauline's facial features look so very different with this make-up and styling of her hair.

Much as I admire Beatrice's elegance and style, I can't get excited by this latest appearance at the fashion show, and Pierre's suit and tie I wouldn't describe as anything other than okay.

Last edited:
Love her shorter hair, short skirt and footwear that is not sky high.

Last edited:
Great to see P Charlene alongside her husband - and looking lovely too.

I don't really care for the cape gowns/dresses, but Charlene looks like a goddess here!?

Here's another gallery and a video report about the Monte-Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean:

** fb gallery **

P.Caroline looks splendid!!! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

On November 9 Prince Albert and Andrea attended the 10th anniversary of the Ball in Monaco, a gala reception held at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Pictures of Albert inaugurating a new diocesan house, in the presence of Charlene and Caroline on Monaco Info Facebook page.

Have tried copying the link but it won't work for me - maybe someone more technically inclined than me can have a go.

Last edited:

Lots of excited and happy children at the Princely Palace today: the annual Christmas gifts distribution took place today, December 19:

** gettyimages gallery **

No Charlene and twins? What a massive let down!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom